1. News about coin reset and legendary items

Refunded coin reset date has been extended to 45 days (up from 30 days) since the account recovery date. This extension applies only to accounts recovered before March 15, 2015. Recovery page is here. Additionally we are working to implement a system which will allow characters that had spent coins on legendary items to re-purchase them once again according to their account history.

What are your thoughts about it?

2. Thank god there is no warrior who can properly use shadowmourne.

3. So now pvp will be unbalanced again... Nice.

4. So now pvp will be unbalanced again... Nice.
    What do u mean unbalanced "again"?.. :/

do u have any idea what you are talking about... Since the Restart .. PVP was already unbalanced..
    "Rich Wrath Vs Poor Furious " ....... BG's , Arenas,, etc,,,...bla bla
    Doesn't matter now... So chill ... :) . Have fun and enjoy..

5. What do u mean unbalanced "again"?.. :/

do u have any idea what you are talking about... Since the Restart .. PVP was already unbalanced..
    shadowmourne is far worse than rich wrath vs poor furious.

6. So now pvp will be unbalanced again... Nice.
    Not all of us that want SM play PVP... I mostly play PVE and when I do play PVP I play it as rogue...

7. Ok i got a question. Being able to repurchase it here means to GET it back just cause you had once paid for it (without paying again, which means that you get to get other goodies with the coins that you now are left with), OR being able to repurchase it without any restrictions applying. Both versions are BAD though.

8. What do u mean unbalanced "again"?.. :/

shadowmourne is far worse than rich wrath vs poor furious.
    And I doubt "poor furious" will stay at furious gear.

¤ Furious people have the option to get better gear, simply by playing.

¤ Of course there are people with better gear in the beginning. It probably were when you started playing wow for the first time aswell. It's normal. But you can change that by playing.

¤ Shadowmourne is OP in Wotlk, both against well-geared and under-geared. And you can only buy this weapon for coins. This weapon is a game changer at end-game.

¤ No, I am not a bad player. I have killed a lot of paladins and warriors with shadowmourne. But it does not change the fact how silly overpowered it is.

What do u mean unbalanced "again"?.. :/
    ¤ Unbalanced means that some classes or items are overpowered comparred to others. Which makes the fights unbalanced, especially when paladins with shadowmourne are involved. Last season I counted how many shadowmournes were in the top 20 in 2v2 ladder, and towards the end It was around 14-15, if I remember it correctly.

Now warrior and paladins arent as overpowered anymore and Battlegrounds and arenas are fairly equal. The whole game pvp-scene will change when Shadowmournes comes back though, then we will go back to Paladins and warriors being ridiculously OP. And you know that when a Paladin/warrior comes, you can count on a lot of your HP being gone after just a few seconds, no matter how much resi you stack.

Do you even know what you're talking about?

9. "Refunded coin reset date has been extended to 45 days" ... Does this mean bonus VOTE POINTS are getting wiped earlier? This needs to be made clear, because some legendaries might cost vote points too.

10. So now pvp will be unbalanced again... Nice.
    Games already unbalanced with Shadow Priests in battlegrounds

11. When I get into AV/Isle and it's 40 alliance vs 19 horde for the first 5 minutes, it's already so unbalanced that it's not worth playing. What difference will mourn make when you're being farmed? Any caster class can BiS already and having a full wrath lock hit a furious geared person for 10k+ or even a pally with zelg, is unbalanced enough to make no real difference.

But the post implies only people who had it before will be able to purchase it again? So now all those people who were already full donated BiS wrecking people in BG's will get better whereas people who were saving for mourn get shafted? What about secondary accounts? For instance, I had about 16-17 80's, and can only instant 5 per account so had to split them up. What if I started my pally on an account that never made a legendary purchase and have already donated on him, and now can't get mourn on that account?
    I'm baffled as to how this scheme took a month to come up with, so I hope I'm just reading into this wrong and that mourn will be released fully by the end of the 45 days. Or will the dedicated people who unlocked their accounts first day get screwed when it's released for general purchase in 60 or 90 days?

12. What do u mean unbalanced "again"?.. :/

It'll just make that gap even bigger. I had SM and I don't want to see it back in the numbers that it was back in.

Even tho I had on my paladin 250 days played I still don't want to see it back on 80% melee and I wouldn't probably buy it either again.

13. When I get into AV/Isle and it's 40 alliance vs 19 horde for the first 5 minutes, it's already so unbalanced that it's not worth playing. What difference will mourn make when you're being farmed? Any caster class can BiS already and having a full wrath lock hit a furious geared person for 10k+ or even a pally with zelg, is unbalanced enough to make no real difference.

But the post implies only people who had it before will be able to purchase it again? So now all those people who were already full donated BiS wrecking people in BG's will get better whereas people who were saving for mourn get shafted? What about secondary accounts? For instance, I had about 16-17 80's, and can only instant 5 per account so had to split them up. What if I started my pally on an account that never made a legendary purchase and have already donated on him, and now can't get mourn on that account?
    I'm baffled as to how this scheme took a month to come up with, so I hope I'm just reading into this wrong and that mourn will be released fully by the end of the 45 days. Or will the dedicated people who unlocked their accounts first day get screwed when it's released for general purchase in 60 or 90 days?
    This.........

14. shadowmourne is far worse than rich wrath vs poor furious.
    No it isnt.

12311 ... Last