1. Since when the first kills don't matter?
    I am sorry if you aren't the one who is or ever will be capable of achieving such.

Then again, if you hate, it does matter to you.
    Because it's normal mode,not a last boss,and completely irrelevant right now,I don't need to hate,because there is no reason to,and I am capable of getting it..don't assume the typical stereotype.

2. Because it's normal mode,not a last boss,and completely irrelevant right now...
    Well I am sorry to burst your bubble, but there is no competition in PvE since we haven't seen a glimpse of Heroic mode in a long time, so being first atm even with what we have right now isn't really irrelevant. :)

Cheers.

3. Well I am sorry to burst your bubble, but there is no competition in PvE since we haven't seen a glimpse of Heroic mode in a long time, so being first atm even with what we have right now isn't really irrelevant. :)

Cheers.
    There is no competition,you got that right,but I don't see why anyone would be proud of ..killing..2 bosses with questionable scripting.Same as milk "first molten 3/3 clear" while council was cc-able to hell..you kinda see where I am going with this.

4. There is no competition,you got that right,but I don't see why anyone would be proud of ..killing..2 bosses with questionable scripting.Same as milk "first molten 3/3 clear" while council was cc-able to hell..you kinda see where I am going with this.
    As a first step, you should check that "questionable scripting" for yourself, and complain only after that.
    If you have no clue how big of a challenge it may or may not be, on what base are you trying to take credit away from others?
    Don't just barge into topics and be an *** if you don't know how things are; and as you said, you don't care.

Also, those 2 bosses are quite relvant, if for nothing else, for giving more loot to replace the currently BiS PvP items(which in itself is a huge shame imho).

5. As a first step, you should check that "questionable scripting" for yourself, and complain only after that.
    If you have no clue how big of a challenge it may or may not be, on what base are you trying to take credit away from others?
    Don't just barge into topics and be an *** if you don't know how things are; and as you said, you don't care.

Also, those 2 bosses are quite relvant, if for nothing else, for giving more loot to replace the currently BiS PvP items(which in itself is a huge shame imho).
    Not taking credit away,just saying it as it is,besides..how fun is it when most of them are already BiS geared,or got most of the tier bonuses/trinkets,not to mention that priest 4 piece making a massive difference.And yea..it's just more farm content,it's basically the same as cata,things will repeat.

6. Not taking credit away,just saying it as it is..and yea..it's just more farm content,it's basically the same as cata,things will repeat.
    Saying it doesn't matter, when it does, is trying to take away credit. Your original post was nothing but malicious.
    Also, calling it farm content is quite a stretch. Following that logic, even heroic endbosses don't matter, because, well, you killed it, it is just farm content now.
    Getting loot is just a secondary thing at first. What really matters is tackling the challenges thrown at you. If you see no satisfaction in competing against others, and to some degree with yourself, for what reason are you even playing the game?

7. Saying it doesn't matter, when it does, is trying to take away credit. Your original post was nothing but malicious.
    Also, calling it farm content is quite a stretch. Following that logic, even heroic endbosses don't matter, because, well, you killed it, it is just farm content now.
    Getting loot is just a secondary thing at first. What really matters is tackling the challenges thrown at you. If you see no satisfaction in competing against others, and to some degree with yourself, for what reason are you even playing the game?
    You have no idea what you're talking about anymore..do you?Normal content truly doesn't matter,even if it's current content,no one's gonna remember "nutbutter jimmy killed these 2 random normal bosses first!",if it ain't heroic,claiming "X first",it might matter if you cleared the entire raid first(12/12 normal obviously).Anyway...you're clearly taking this way too seriously,so I'll leave you to enjoy yourself I guess.

8. GZ on the kill ;) solo healing priest real skill to claim warmane 1st

9. May 18, 2015  
    Warmane first MSV HC

kill has been taken about 15:30~ ST
    Edited: May 18, 2015

10. May 18, 2015  
    Warmane first MSV HC

kill has been taken about 15:30~ ST
    Nice. Would have been nice to show a picture of HC gear on loot rolls to prove it isn't normal. Since achievements do not work at this time.

11. May 18, 2015  
    Sigh, I knew this was coming. There are 6 screenshots incoming with proof it's HC.

Good job on warmane's first clear of msv HC 6/6 (first kill on every single boss aswell!)

keep it up boys!

12. May 18, 2015  
    Sigh, I knew this was coming. There are 6 screenshots incoming with proof it's HC.

Good job on warmane's first clear of msv HC 6/6 (first kill on every single boss aswell!)

keep it up boys!
    If you knew it was coming prevent it from happening link one SS. I don't doubt you did it, its just that provide the proof so you don't have the doubters.

13. May 18, 2015  
    If you knew it was coming prevent it from happening link one SS. I don't doubt you did it, its just that provide the proof so you don't have the doubters.
    You are absolutely right there, I just think one of our members was actually happy we cleared it so he updated the best/first screenshot he had/could find out of excitement :)

14. May 18, 2015  

15. May 19, 2015  
    Be sure to pray to RNJesus before pulling Kings ^^ wp boys.

First 1234 ... Last