1. May 22, 2015  
    If this is retail order, arms wasn't even on the list
    never laughed so hard in my life.

Me and a guildy have been playing it recently, its actually higher dps than combat and more viable than subs positioning requirements.
    Might have to go back to Assas then, haven't been it since 4.0.6 on Molten

2. May 25, 2015  
    honestly assasin rogues insane, top dps in game imho. havent seen insane wars for a while... can be update ? Usually it was wars but now i kinda see rogues some 389 doing 60k dps

3. May 25, 2015  
    I am 406 ilvl in my pve set, however that includes a few pieces of cataclysmic gear which I am trying to replace, as an enhancement shaman with double heroic No'kaled's I am having trouble topping 35k dps, Does anyone know what my issue would be? am i doing spell rotations incorrectly, or Should i be reforging differently? I just feel like i could be doing more damage. Thanks to anyone who can help.

4. May 25, 2015  
    I am 406 ilvl in my pve set, however that includes a few pieces of cataclysmic gear which I am trying to replace, as an enhancement shaman with double heroic No'kaled's I am having trouble topping 35k dps, Does anyone know what my issue would be? am i doing spell rotations incorrectly, or Should i be reforging differently? I just feel like i could be doing more damage. Thanks to anyone who can help.
    use http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/enha...ther-downloads until you get used to your rotation

5. May 25, 2015  
    I take back everything i've said earlier in this thread.
    Top dps is;

Warlock
    Shadow priest
    Boomkin
    Ele shaman
    Frost dk
    frost mage
    blood dk

If you specified your rotation and reforging priority it would be easier to help

6. May 25, 2015  
    I take back everything i've said earlier in this thread.
    Top dps is;

Warlock
    Shadow priest
    Boomkin
    Ele shaman
    Frost dk
    frost mage
    blood dk

If you specified your rotation and reforging priority it would be easier to help
    im confused now.

what are top 3 MDPS classes/builds?
    (only statistics please, no guessing)

what are top 3 RDPS classes/builds?

7. May 26, 2015  
    im confused now.

what are top 3 MDPS classes/builds?

what are top 3 RDPS classes/builds?
    he tried to be ironic maybe ? lock was worst dps on molten since they launched cataclysm and is still not working properly , rip my ex preferred class

8. May 28, 2015  
    he tried to be ironic maybe ? lock was worst dps on molten since they launched cataclysm and is still not working properly , rip my ex preferred class
    so what is best MDPS top 3 and best RDPS top 3 then???

im understanding that MDPS is:
    warrior
    ret pala
    enh shaman
    frost DK

and RDPS is:
    fire mage
    surv hunter
    and .... ????

how is ele shaman? boomkin?

9. May 28, 2015  

10. May 28, 2015  

warrior
    ret pala
    enh shaman
    frost DK

and RDPS is:
    fire mage
    surv hunter
    and .... ????

how is ele shaman? boomkin?
    how can you exclude rogues from your list... our guild rogue 389 can pull 60k not just him i see now many rogues with insane dps for its gear.

11. May 29, 2015  

12. May 29, 2015  
    All of the other best class questions got deleted.

This shows extreme bias towards DPS over healers, tanks, buffers, noob one shotters!

We will not stand for this injustice!!

13. May 29, 2015  

frost DK

I Kek'd.... Frost DK on Molten is underscaling. And it's viability is small.

Unholy > Frost.

Pre-Wipe I was a fairly geared Enhc Sham (Near BIS), the only thing that could out DPS was the warrior, and only duruing Execute Phase (seemingly they have now fixed execute).
    Edited: May 29, 2015

14. May 29, 2015  
    All of the other best class questions got deleted.

This shows extreme bias towards DPS over healers, tanks, buffers, noob one shotters!

We will not stand for this injustice!!
    I was so serious with my thread!QQ I need to find the best buffing class D:

15. Now i will talk only for high skilled ppl in end game guid and i will make parallel between their different main dps classes (or with few words best ppl in their classes). So after last molten update for Rdps seems to be warlock > eleshaman=shadow priest=surv hunter=arcane mage > balanced druid. In this i dont take under care fire mage because fire mage is really RNG depends with ignite and combustion. It can be first, it can be last. About ele shaman, shadow priest, surv hunter and arcane mage, their dps is really so closed to say who is better. Depends from boss fight. About Mdps seems to be war, rpala, rough. Enh shaman is so so unstable class. Enha shaman is good only on bosses where they dps in style "dummie", bosses where dpsers don't have to move or change all the time targets. Enha shaman just sux on madness hc for example parallel with other mdps classes even rdps classes. This is because repeatedly switching of arms, parasite, corruption. blisterings, bloods, bolt, this switching decrease his real lava lash damage because the time where searing totem needs to make 5 stacks (i won't talk that enha shaman need to cast flame shock on every target because searing totem atacks with prio targets affected by flame shock it's really funny when you need to change target and your shocks are on cd) Or with simple calculation every time when enha shaman switch target on madness he just lose min 1 lava lash, i wont talk that enha shaman is may be wrost aoe dps class. Enha shaman is specific dps class you need to to have really high sense and prolly to think for every situation 5secs ahead. Enha is easy class depends how you will look at this - about "rotation" nothing specific, the difficulty is exactly in this "sense"
    Edited: August 21, 2015

First ... 5678 Last