1. when are going to give us coin purchases again?

2. Is there any chance i can get to know how many coins i had 29 december 2014?
    Because i cant remeber how many i had.,.

3. Is it possible that I can get back my MIT title?

4. When u gona fix Pandaria mages mana regens tier 6 talents

5. Why do you have active seasons on every realm without working armory and flawed mmr system? Are you gonna give rewards by the end of this season? Why there was not official statement about active arena season like usual Edifice's post? Suggestion, fix classes, fix mmr system then release active arena season.

6. - From where this guy is? ^ Maybe we can localize something in the forums and find the...

7. What's in tomorrow's update for MOP servers?

8. ...
    Have you made any progress on making the Hitchhiker detectable by the auto-ban system?
    <This.. amount of ppl speedhacking/tp/flying around is just insane and should be a priority to deal with since it ruins basics of wow game play. Y I do report but as soon as I make a report I see 5 more.. so what's the point. Some guilds wont even inv u to bane run unless u have a hack rofl. Just a testament of how far it is spread..

9. Are we getting Marketplace update tomorrow or no?

10. Any ETA on the Transmog bug?
    And will we be able to play the older dungeons and raids from cata and wotlk on MoP?

11. -what do you planing on releasing companions for MoP before coin wipe?
    -are conquest/honor point will be deleted after update to 522?

12. Clearifying the Legendaries question

So to clarifying the Legendaries question:
    You will only be able to buy those legendaries you had before the wipe, right?

13. 1. What is going to happen with Marketplace for Mists of Pandaria , will you be releasing the gear or not? And what kind of gear will it be?

2. If we recovered our accounts on the same day when Molten went online after the wipe, when exactly our coins are going to get reset. (Day/Month)

3. What about Mogu'Shan Vaults 25 Man , as well as Heroic difficulty?

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely
    Blazzer
    For new gear pvp/pve , no it wont come until 15 march, since this is molten it wont come even until 30. march i bet on that

First ... 678910 ... Last