1. I would still like a legit answer for my situation.

About already having spent all your coins but you have 2 shadowmournes waiting to be resent.

2. Is it possible to get item refund even it passed 20 days over (spent since i read forums then and it stated shadowmourne wont come back any time soon (before coins get reseted )) ?

3. I know that you seen/hear this question alot of time's Edfice , i already got the sm , but i have an account where i didnt buy it before wipe or after 29th december , we will be able to get it before the coins wipe ? or u dont know a exact date...

4. You will see it on Neltharion now, my bad on the wake-up-direct-to-work last touches
    By the way, according to this:
    Legendary items are only restorable on the expansion you purchased them on.

I should be able to purchase it on Ragnaros because I purchased it on WotLK originally :)

You should change that so people don't get confused like me, or, just enable it to buy in my situation :D

I already lost Qiraly Black Battle Tank legendary mount from Christmas event, now Shadowmourne too :'(

5. Hello there,

I know you guys stated shadowmourne wouldnt be available for people that didnt have it pre-moltdown, but can it be said with 100% certainty that it wont become available for those people before the coin wipe?

6. Is it possible to get item refund even it passed 20 days over (spent since i read forums then and it stated shadowmourne wont come back any time soon (before coins get reseted )) ?
    That's for Smyth to decide, but right now, misbuy is limited to 7 days total for items to show up for selection in the ticket system.

I would still like a legit answer for my situation.

About already having spent all your coins but you have 2 shadowmournes waiting to be resent.
    As above, if you spent all your coins.. yeah :P

What about my title for winning MIT 2, I have an email as proof and the video of winning it
    We'll accept MIT title returns as well (Arena Master), we have logs of all winners there too.

By the way, according to this:

I should be able to purchase it on Ragnaros because I purchased it on WotLK originally :)

You should change that so people don't get confused like me, or, just enable it to buy in my situation :D
    I will rephrase it.

I know that you seen/hear this question alot of time's Edfice , i already got the sm , but i have an account where i didnt buy it before wipe or after 29th december , we will be able to get it before the coins wipe ? or u dont know a exact date...
    You have an account where you didn't buy it before the wipe or after December 29, I don't exactly understand what you're asking here, are you asking if Shadowmourne will turn up in the Marketplace before the coin wipe ? Answer is a definitive "NO", It will however turn up at some point, with a more aggressive pre-req.

7. But it just doesn't make sense to pay 88 coins on Nertharion for Shadowmourne cuz that item is almost worthless on Cata right now, and it was selling on Cata before for like 50 coins maybe ?

Is there any chance you guys have a second thought about my situation ? I wasn't playing the time my char got transfered to Cata and I wasn't aware of it.

8. By the way, according to this:

I already lost Qiraly Black Battle Tank legendary mount from Christmas event, now Shadowmourne too :'(
    In all honesty if you purchased Shadowmourne and there are records of you purchasing on what was then a WotLK realm you should be able to purchase it on a WotLK realm especially if your character server transferred to a realm that intended on staying a WotLK expansion. Am I reading your posts right or did you end up transferring your character to a cataclysm realm at some point?

9. Ok Edifice. You guys got every single log possible and u still refuse to return rank 1 mounts? Each season had unique mount. There are even threads made by you guys.
    What is the reason hiding behind it. As stated half of us played for Rooster/Qiraji.

Can you please elaborate on the reason?

10. In all honesty if you purchased Shadowmourne and there are records of you purchasing on what was then a WotLK realm you should be able to purchase it on a WotLK realm especially if your character server transferred to a realm that intended on staying a WotLK expansion. Am I reading your posts right or did you end up transferring your character to a cataclysm realm at some point?
    Thank you for understand me.

I stopped playing about Feb. 2012, and later found in ~June/July my char on Cata, I wasn't really aware that there will be limited time to transfer char on Ragnaros.

I honestly think I should be able to purchase it on WotLK cuz it is the expansion I originally bought it for, not for Cata.

I will be probably the only one with this specific situation here who came back to WotLK, this is just sad and out of luck :(

11. So... donations are not available,i used up all my coins, there is no refund and i can't make a ticket as item misbuy cause it wasn't and i bought my items back in the start of Feb. Did i just screw my self ? Yep :D :D

12. Hi Edifice,

So several of us here were under the impression that Legendaries would only be available after the coins reset. As a result, I (and many others) spent all of our coins before the reset anticipating that Legendaries would require fresh donations.

I know this may have not been said by a GM in the forums, but it was the rumor that was prevalent among circles I am friends with.

I feel to say that the release date of Legendaries wasn't made clear and with the impending coins reset - some (like myself) had Legendaries before but blew through and made toons/got gear etc.. that we didn't really want/need because of this rumor. I had almost 2500 coins on this account alone and had I known that I could use some of them before the reset - I would definately have saved the amount necessary.

Is there any recourse available to those in our situations? I am personally willing to delete several of my toons made/refund as much gear necessary to refund coins and would humbly ask that that request might be made possible.

Thank you for all of the hard work and effort.

We're glad to have you back here.

Rizuu

13. What about if you donated for Shadowmourne after 29 December 2014?
    How are you getting it back then?
    Im greatful if i get a answer on that cuz.. Ive spent 440 coins and got refunded 535... so i have alot of coins.

14. So... donations are not available,i used up all my coins, there is no refund and i can't make a ticket as item misbuy cause it wasn't and i bought my items back in the start of Feb. Did i just screw my self ? Yep :D :D
    you not only one and most of us know no point asking smyth for a favour after all the millions of tickets he just sorted :cool:

15. you not only one and most of us know no point asking smyth for a favour after all the millions of tickets he just sorted :cool:
    One can try only :D

First 123412 ... Last