1. "12 Days 4 Hours remaining until 0 refunded coins and 0 points are reset"

Does this mean that the coins and points I currently posses will remain as their are under the assumption I spend nothing before the reset?

Thanks
    Could be a bug, so you should spend what you know will go away. Also, Edifice says you have to buy 1 item before it shows correctly I believe.

2. So, I have a couple of questions. I was saving an account to recover after the Marketplace releases new gear. And with the new countdown on your coins and votepoints in effect, I'm wondering how this would work.

Account 1 recovered on the first day: Has 12 days before Coins/VPs resets
    Account 2 recovered on the 15th day: Has 27 days before Coins/VPs resets
    Account 3 to be recovered soon: Has 50 days before Coins/VPs resets

So, coins that are gifted, received or already on that account will reset on said days. If I gifted 30 coins from Account 1 to Account 2, the coins will expire in accordance to Account 1, 12 days. But, what if you gift those coins to Account 2, making them reset in 27 days. What will happen in lets say 20 days, after Account 1's countdown has disappeared and you gift from Account 2 back to Account 1? Or even from Account 3?

Confusing, but if you re-read it, you'll understand my point. I can see flaws that concerns me.
    Relax :D

This should not be concerning at all lol.

3. "12 Days 4 Hours remaining until 0 refunded coins and 0 points are reset"

Does this mean that the coins and points I currently posses will remain as their are under the assumption I spend nothing before the reset?

Thanks
    This indeed means your coins and points will not change in 12days and 4 hours.

0 everything = good.

As soon as an account is reset, it goes into a pool of accounts that is not eligible to receive gifts.

4. Edifice, there is something wrong with the counter. It is coining additionally gained vote points (gained through voting).

i.e: before I had 297 points, 3 to be reset in 12 days. I went to vote and gained 5 points, now it says 8 points.

Is this intentional? or Did you overlook it?

5. I had points before December 29, but now site writes that all my points will be reset. ???

6. As soon as an account is reset, it goes into a pool of accounts that is not eligible to receive gifts.
    This statement though... D:

And here some of us had hope of trying to maintain a bit of coins in order to be able to purchase legendary weps after the wipe. Is there any possibility at all of giving us the chance to purchase them before the wipe for at least 1-2 days for a full price?

7. Okay im reading this all over and over and i dont understand, can someone just simple answer me this.

12 Days 51 Minutes remaining until 145 refunded coins and 408 points are reset

Thats all coins and ALL points i currently have, i dont remember how much i had in 2014.

Does this means ALL my coins will be simple gone?Do i need to spend them in next 12 days?

8. Over the next few hours, players will begin seeing a line at the top of their account panels on the website.

This line will indicate how many coins and points will reset, including a countdown.

The official time on reset is Restoretime + 50 days.

If your current coins are ABOVE the coins you had on December 29, 2014:
    Your coins will be "reset" back down to the value you had on December 29, 2014.

If your current points are ABOVE the points you had on December 29, 2014:
    Your points will be "reset" back down to the value you had on December 29, 2014.

Example:

1) December 29, 2014 coins on an account were 34.
    2) 100% coin refund accumulated 240 coins to the account.
    3) The account now has 274 coins.
    4) The user spent 150 coins.
    5) Reset day comes, the account still has 124 coins. 90 coins are "reset" or "removed".
    6) User now has 34 coins.
    Hello Edifice,

My counter says that i will loose vote points aswell
    I remember there were some discussions that only coins are reseted
    We need to spend votes also so we don't loose them ?
    Thanks

9. exploitable things look exploitable..

Guys, what if my counter from account 1 is 1 day... and account 2 is 2 days?
    I will just gift all coins from account 1 to account 2. They have been succesfully saved from the wipe. Now do exact the same for account 2. Congratulations, tons of coins that should have been wiped are now still available.

I hope you already thought of this :) If not, maybe hire a management accountant, he should have learned those things in school. (Motto: always think the worst from people when you want to be safe)

ahh I just saw that edifice answered something like this already

10. Okay im reading this all over and over and i dont understand, can someone just simple answer me this.

12 Days 51 Minutes remaining until 145 refunded coins and 408 points are reset

Thats all coins and ALL points i currently have, i dont remember how much i had in 2014.

Does this means ALL my coins will be simple gone?Do i need to spend them in next 12 days?
    ivicask, u should have more than 145 coins at the moment correct? in 12 days 51 mins u will lose 145 coins and 408 points if u dont spend em

11. exploitable things look exploitable..

I will just gift all coins from account 1 to account 2. They have been succesfully saved from the wipe. Now do exact the same for account 2. Congratulations, tons of coins that should have been wiped are now still available.

I hope you already thought of this :) If not, maybe hire a management accountant, he should have learned those things in school. (Motto: always think the worst from people when you want to be safe)

ahh I just saw that edifice answered something like this already
    As stated before if you will move your coins to account 2 from account 1 the coins will be wiped cuz they counts as spent coins

12. exploitable things look exploitable...

But account 2 cannot gift them to account 1 anymore as it turns ungiftable i guess

As soon as an account is reset, it goes into a pool of accounts that is not eligible to receive gifts.

13. As stated before if you will move your coins to account 2 from account 1 the coins will be wiped cuz they counts as spent coins
    the coins are wiped anyway but the duration is extended .. that's the trick :D

14. ivicask, u should have more than 145 coins at the moment correct? in 12 days 51 mins u will lose 145 coins and 408 points if u dont spend em
    No, i dont have more, i have exactly as it says above.

145 coins , and it says it will wipe ALL, wtf, why im forced to spend them all now??

15. the coins are wiped anyway but the duration is extended .. that's the trick :D
    Coins expire duration can be extended?

First ... 23456 ... Last