1. yes we agree, the points that were GIVEN to us as compensation, should be reset. But the points we gain through voting, as we did before, should never expire! why is this so hard to understand??
    Points will only reset if you have more points than you did on 29 december. Why it does this is to stop from point stacking until new mounts etc are released. Molten is giving you a chance to get the last points you need for that certain mount/item.

2. Points will only reset if you have more points than you did on 29 december. Why it does this is to stop from point stacking until new mounts etc are released. Molten is giving you a chance to get the last points you need for that certain mount/item.
    I have a feeling you're just trolling me :/

what is wrong with stacking points we get for ADDITIONAL VOTE.... We've done that wayyyyy before december 29th >.> .... Yes I agree points given to us as compensation should reset but addition points gained through VOTING should NOT!

3. I have a feeling you're just trolling me :/

what is wrong with stacking points we get for ADDITIONAL VOTE.... We've done that wayyyyy before december 29th >.> .... Yes I agree points given to us as compensation should reset but addition points gained through VOTING should NOT!
    Points you get after 29 december should be reset, since this is just a reset to that time, and you can get more, to spend it now, what's a gift.

4. lol coin wipe. i got 1384 coin and 1176 points. donated around 1000 $..

last dec i only got around 30 coin only. so my coin will be gone after the reset? and only left with 30?
    If you can't use them all, I would be willing to help put your coins to good use. :D

5. I don't see a timer or amount of points that will be reset anywhere :S
    My account is not from before 29 december 2014 though

does that mean nothing resets for me?

6. I don't see a timer or amount of points that will be reset anywhere :S
    My account is not from before 29 december 2014 though

does that mean nothing resets for me?
    Well, you didn't have anything pre-wipe, so how could they reset you to that ?

7. is it fixed already that new points will gained will not be reset?

Because COINS will be obtainable soon (20th march we can donate on warmane, kaer said today on molten already.
    If it works the same way as coins, then people will be screwed all over :D cheers!

8. I am non-donator and I don't have any coin. According to bonus I got from molten is free 50 coin compensation after 2 hijacked. So my 50 coin will be reset to 0 coin?

9. I am non-donator and I don't have any coin. According to bonus I got from molten is free 50 coin compensation after 2 hijacked. So my 50 coin will be reset to 0 coin?
    Yes.
    Yes.
    Yes.
    (too short)

10. 522 released, 528 a bit later (ToT bosses are being heavily worked on atm).
    Sorry but I can't find 522 gear in the marketplace. Am i missing something?

11. 14 Days 22 Hours remaining until 325 refunded coins

I am sorry but I just don't understand what this means. In 14 days I will get back 325 coins? In 14 days 325 coins will be taken from me?

12. 14 Days 22 Hours remaining until 325 refunded coins

I am sorry but I just don't understand what this means. In 14 days I will get back 325 coins? In 14 days 325 coins will be taken from me?
    They will be removed.

13. Free level-up and professions will be removed too?

14. 14 Days 22 Hours remaining until 325 refunded coins
    You left out "are reset" at the ending of that sentence.

First ... 78910 Last