1. [Official] Currency Reset Time

Over the next few hours, players will begin seeing a line at the top of their account panels on the website.

This line will indicate how many coins and points will reset, including a countdown.

Gifting will be disabled prior to the first account being reset.

The official time on reset is Restoretime + 50 days.

If your current coins are ABOVE the coins you had on December 29, 2014:
    Your coins will be "reset" back down to the value you had on December 29, 2014.

If your current points are ABOVE the points you had on December 29, 2014:
    Your points will be "reset" back down to the value you had on December 29, 2014.

Example:

1) December 29, 2014 coins on an account were 34.
    2) 100% coin refund accumulated 240 coins to the account.
    3) The account now has 274 coins.
    4) The user spent 150 coins.
    5) Reset day comes, the account still has 124 coins. 90 coins are "reset" or "removed".
    6) User now has 34 coins.

2. so in ~10 days there will be marketplace update?

3. so in ~10 days there will be marketplace update?
    Closer to 3 or 5.

4. Ediface any eta till forum 3.0 or 2.0?

5. Closer to 3 or 5.
    So PVE 522 - ToT gear will be relased? Or 528 as it was stated in announcement from 1st feb?

6. So PVE 522 - ToT gear will be relased? Or 528 as it was stated in announcement from 1st feb?
    522 released, 528 a bit later (ToT bosses are being heavily worked on atm).

7. Ediface any eta till forum 3.0 or 2.0?
    Forum 2.0 can be enabled at any time, I will allow players to select it later today.
    Forum 3.0 (Actually Forum "NEW" - everything else removed) will come along with a lot of new things we have planned.

8. 528 gear before or after the coin wipe :)

thanks btw, thats the statement i was looking for :D

9. "f your current points are ABOVE the points you had on December 29, 2014:
    Your points will be "reset" back down to the value you had on December 29, 2014. "

what happening with vote points ? i didnt get even 1 point after disaster

10. i think they wont touch vote points.

Will the race change on MoP be available before coin reset?

11. i think they wont touch vote points.

Will the race change on MoP be available before coin reset?
    Coinz and points which were "recovered" will be wiped, only the UNUSED at dec 29 will remain.

12. i spent all my coins 1 day ago,coz i saw and heard they will reset it on 15march,also there will be no update in MP..now diferent story..unbelievble.. Edifice,there is no way to return? NOpe foor sure.. omg..

13. Thank you edifice for update, so this line will tell you exactly when your coins will reset for your specific account? So you can know how long left you have to spend coins?

14. well i still havent got my donate status or donated coins back -,-
    You're exempt from said resets, once you're recovered (dec 29+ donation ticket).

The donations that are "restored" are considered exempt from any form of reset.

15. Thank you edifice for update, so this line will tell you exactly when your coins will reset for your specific account? So you can know how long left you have to spend coins?
    Yes, unique countdown for every account.

123 ... Last