1. So uh what are these:
    Those are the important criterials on which the upcoming account perk system will be based on. Ranks separate to offer separate unique bonuses, determined by in-game activity (previously vote site activity), join date and donation contribution. This will be a very extensive system that we will provide more information about in the warmane.com/devlog as we progress.
    msg2short.

2. Very nice guys im on my tablet right now and can not wait to dig in at home! Cheers!

3. I'd like to personally welcome the entire community to Warmane, the official unification of Molten and Arena Tournament, things can only get better from here :)
    Couldn't have said it better myself! :)

4. sorry if this already been answered but is warmane like the new site for this server or smthn? I just fail to see the real purpose of creating 2 sites for 1 server.

5. So kaer the WARrior and Malaco's MANE!!

6. Could someone please explain the Activity ranks and Community ranks? What is lowest to highest and how to a go up the ranks?

Also, Edifice gave a release date of marketplace On the 10th, for 3-5days, (So, 13-15th would be 522 marketplace update) Is this still an accurate estimate?

7. Could someone please explain the Activity ranks and Community ranks? What is lowest to highest and how to a go up the ranks?

Also, Edifice gave a release date of marketplace On the 10th, for 3-5days, (So, 13-15th would be 522 marketplace update) Is this still an accurate estimate?
    Yes it is, over the weekend the items will roll out, just like the autobots.

8. Yes it is, over the weekend the items will roll out, just like the autobots.
    Thank you so much for answer :), and with some humor from a great movie!

9. Give us more infos about Activity & Community rank. :)

10. Now i succeded to login, but it still asks me to insert auth code over and over, in a loop.
    Uhm ?! Solution?

11. Give us more infos about Activity & Community rank. :)
    +1 I am very intrigued by this, gives me a new goal to go for !

So curious, my ranks are
    Activity rank: Emissary
    Community rank: Patriot

Anyone have anything different? Or are these just placeholders..

12. I dont think that stealing logos is the wisest decision during these times

https://www.facebook.com/WorldSucces...type=1&theater

13. Thank you, sorry I skimmed through the first few pages and must have missed it.

First ... 67891018 ... Last