1. personally, there are much better choices available than warmane. just dont care for the name. doesn't feel epic just bland. cant please everyone i know, but its just not my cup of tea.

2. personally, there are much better choices available than warmane. just dont care for the name. doesn't feel epic just bland. cant please everyone i know, but its just not my cup of tea.
    Give it time, it will grow on you Funky!

3. Wasn't the logo supposed to be a placeholder? Feels kinda odd having a shutterstock clipart as official logo.

4. Not sure if this is a bug or not a feature for warmane, but queue is not shown for realms with queue.

5. Also, will warmane market be implemented with marketplace update?

6. So every 30 mins-1hr we get this notification to change our realmlist to warmane, will the MoP servers still be available there and everything like this will be there?? or is that a pvp only realm-list thinge? sorry if i missed this somewhere else

response much appreciated

7. So every 30 mins-1hr we get this notification to change our realmlist to warmane, will the MoP servers still be available there and everything like this will be there?? or is that a pvp only realm-list thinge? sorry if i missed this somewhere else

response much appreciated
    Nothing changes, just change your realmlist, it's all the same.

8. I would suggest replacing "uTorrent" with a different client like "qBittorrent" or something else which is open source.

uTorrent atm has an issue of silently installing bundled Bitcoin mining software. More info can be read here.

9. One of my accounts shows...

How accurate is this? Should I be worried, cause I'm pretty sure I wasn't in the US 5 hours ago and I'm not sharing my account with anyone.
    Panicking in 3, 2, 1...

10. One of my accounts shows...

How accurate is this? Should I be worried, cause I'm pretty sure I wasn't in the US 5 hours ago and I'm not sharing my account with anyone.
    Panicking in 3, 2, 1...

im from Eu and it does show US too. Must be a bug or something

11. One of my accounts shows...

Panicking in 3, 2, 1...
    I don't think you should worry, it shows the same thing on my page and I'm nowhere close to the US. Not using a proxy either as far as I know.

12. im from Eu and it does show US too. Must be a bug or something
    I don't think you should worry, it shows the same thing on my page and I'm nowhere close to the US. Not using a proxy either as far as I know.
    Phew, what a relief!

13. Can we have the Queue shown at realm stats?

14. Can we have the Queue shown at realm stats?
    Also Horde/Ally numbers :cool:

First ... 172526272829 ... Last