1. First of all, was that comment necessary? Does it accomplish anything?

Secondly, People who are interested have no reason to post anything until thy have screenshots prepared.. Anyone who has been posting so far has had questions. I know SEVERAL people interested in doing this, and the thread has only been open for a day so it's not like your comment has much basis to it.

Thirdly, please read the rules on my first original post, it says

So I guess I just answered my first question for you.
    You should apply to forum moderator, maybe you can become one, because now you are not one. So i dont think you can set rules around here.

Spirit Beast fever is becoming an epidemy around here.

2. You should apply to forum moderator, maybe you can become one, because now you are not one. So i dont think you can set rules around here.

Do you do anything in your life instead of going on hunter section threads and spit on them(every single one of them)?

3. Because this is a competition hosted for a reason. I need fan art, there is none. I want to make guides.
    Happy Hunting!
    Just a clarification, are u gonna make a guide which shows us already known spawn points to 99% hunters and say these are gonna spawn on crashes and these are bugged in molten and can randomnly spawn within 182 hours or something ?? If u intend to do , i dont think all this effort is worth it coz we already have enough covered in pixie's and Adele's and the respective comment sections.. As long as it covers something unique and exact , unknown to the hunter's community , i dearly welcome it...

But please dont flood with repeated informations/facts/factoids/rumours!!

Open up Hunter's section , all i see is pets pets pets and some more pets and guides that say go wait for crashes..Just a constructive criticism! Dont Hate me please....

4. Just a clarification, are u gonna make a guide which shows us already known spawn points to 99% hunters and say these are gonna spawn on crashes and these are bugged in molten and can randomnly spawn within 182 hours or something ?? If u intend to do , i dont think all this effort is worth it coz we already have enough covered in pixie's and Adele's and the respective comment sections.. As long as it covers something unique and exact , unknown to the hunter's community , i dearly welcome it...

Open up Hunter's section , all i see is pets pets pets and some more pets and guides that say go wait for crashes..Just a constructive criticism! Dont Hate me please....
    It's true,crashes,but only way you can tame,have u seen ankha spawning without crash?i tamed mine without crash,but you always have crash,at least 1 per 10 hours.What can I say,Ban'thalos,terrorpene,Magria,Arcturis don't spawn on crash,see how hard to get them. :/

5. Just a clarification, are u gonna make a guide which shows us already known spawn points to 99% hunters and say these are gonna spawn on crashes and these are bugged in molten and can randomnly spawn within 182 hours or something ?? If u intend to do , i dont think all this effort is worth it coz we already have enough covered in pixie's and Adele's and the respective comment sections.. As long as it covers something unique and exact , unknown to the hunter's community , i dearly welcome it...

No, I do not want to make pet hunting guides. :)

I actually pride myself in my ability to make guides for classes. I always choose fan art which is special to me for guides, and I want fan art created by the molten community. I've always loved spirit beasts and it saddens me that no one has really made any art for it yet, so that is my goal for this competition. I want art thats never been done. :D

I haven't seen any appropriate MOP PvE guides yet, so I figure my window of opportunity lies there. :p
    If anyone needs some guides for cataclysm classes/specs (pve), I can point you in the right direction.

Back to the competition though, can we please only post submissions unless the question is important or pertaining to the competition? Thanks.

6. You should apply to forum moderator, maybe you can become one, because now you are not one. So i dont think you can set rules around here.

If you can't respect the OP's rules for a competition you clearly want nothing to do with, then just leave. Your negative comment's aren't necessary and do nothing to aid the community in any way. I'm not saying I can remove you from my thread, but I can request that everyone who visits respects the rules set forth by the competition. If you can't even do that then why are you here? Don't you have anything more important to do with your life than to piss on other people's posts?

Respect is a quality most decent human beings learn at an early age.

7. Can I make one with skaar? I play MM and I love my scarr :3

8. If you can't respect the OP's rules for a competition you clearly want nothing to do with, then just leave. Your negative comment's aren't necessary and do nothing to aid the community in any way. I'm not saying I can remove you from my thread, but I can request that everyone who visits respects the rules set forth by the competition. If you can't even do that then why are you here? Don't you have anything more important to do with your life than to piss on other people's posts?

Respect is a quality most decent human beings learn at an early age.
    A guy do ONE post in your thread and he was very polite, you tell him to stop flooding your thread. And you want talk about respect?

You know what hypocrisy means?

9. A guy do ONE post in your thread and he was very polite, you tell him to stop flooding your thread. And you want talk about respect?

Do not mistake straightforwardness with rudeness.

" Please stop flooding this thread with questions that were already answered. :)"

^^ That isn't respectful?
    It even has a smiley face.

Please leave this thread.

10. Do not mistake straightforwardness with rudeness.

" Please stop flooding this thread with questions that were already answered. :)"

^^ That isn't respectful?
    It even has a smiley face.

Please leave this thread.
    Quote me where i was rude please. But maybe i didnt posted a smile in the end.

I just said a fact, the only people interested so far in this thread are asking the same question, maybe you should listen to them.

11. Quote me where i was rude please. But maybe i didnt posted a smile in the end.

I just said a fact, the only people interested so far in this thread are asking the same question, maybe you should listen to them.

I still don't see where you are getting the assumption that no one is interested.. I've already asked people to only comment with submissions or questions related to this thread. If you'd like to make anymore comments then please message me privately so we can resolve this issue, but starting drama in my thread is against the Forum Rules, "Baiting a member to flame back by trolling him/her."

"You know what hypocrisy means?"

"A guy do ONE post in your thread and he was very polite, you tell him to stop flooding your thread. And you want talk about respect?"

"You should apply to forum moderator, maybe you can become one, because now you are not one. So i don't think you can set rules around here." - This statement was sarcastic and uncalled for. My rules/guidelines for this thread are put into place to help mitigate the drama associated with comments much like yours that appear to be said to egg people on.

Continuing to post in my thread with useless comments that don't pertain TO this thread are also against the Forum rules. "If you have nothing interesting or helpful to add in a thread, then do not post at all"

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=61449

""You should apply to forum moderator, maybe you can become one, because now you are not one. So i don't think you can set rules around here."

The comment has nothing to do with he topic of this thread. I am certain if people have another suggestion to make and they do not agree with my response, then they can comment back themselves; they don't need you doing it for them.

Any more posts unrelated to this thread will be reported to a Moderator. Thank you.

12. A guy do ONE post in your thread and he was very polite, you tell him to stop flooding your thread. And you want talk about respect?

Ouch i think he got u there mate. A happy face in the end means nothing.

13. Ouch i think he got u there mate. A happy face in the end means nothing.
    Not at all, lol. I never said anything disrespectul.

Oh and btw, "maybe you should listen to them."
    I did listen, Thats the whole reason I said I was making another competition for regular beasts.
    Just because I decide not to change the competition doesn't mean I didn't give it thought.

14. I still don't see where you are getting the assumption that no one is interested.. I've already asked people to only comment with submissions or questions related to this thread. If you'd like to make anymore comments then please message me privately so we can resolve this issue, but starting drama in my thread is against the Forum Rules, "Baiting a member to flame back by trolling him/her."

"You know what hypocrisy means?"

"A guy do ONE post in your thread and he was very polite, you tell him to stop flooding your thread. And you want talk about respect?"

"You should apply to forum moderator, maybe you can become one, because now you are not one. So i don't think you can set rules around here." - This statement was sarcastic and uncalled for. My rules/guidelines for this thread are put into place to help mitigate the drama associated with comments much like yours that appear to be said to egg people on.

Continuing to post in my thread with useless comments that don't pertain TO this thread are also against the Forum rules. "If you have nothing interesting or helpful to add in a thread, then do not post at all"

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=61449

""You should apply to forum moderator, maybe you can become one, because now you are not one. So i don't think you can set rules around here."

The comment has nothing to do with he topic of this thread. I am certain if people have another suggestion to make and they do not agree with my response, then they can comment back themselves; they don't need you doing it for them.

Any more posts unrelated to this thread will be reported to a Moderator. Thank you.

Lol, lelelaw got rekt.

I agree with Kimme, he/she wasn't being rude in any post.

First 1234 ... Last