1. have you ******* seen hunters or Dks wiht 2pve parts/!?1!?! DK hits ONCE and you see 20 or more ADDs spwned each hitting 7-10k. Hunters Multishot spam and spawning same amount of adds. PHD in 3s with over 200 ADDS!!!!!!! legit and BALANCED!! thx

2. Flash news: warlocks agony atm is doing 60-70k dmg per tick, while it can crit for over 150k. Thanks, very well done. Kappa
    Warlocks weren't powerful already

3. Flash news: warlocks agony atm is doing 60-70k dmg per tick, while it can crit for over 150k. Thanks, very well done. Kappa
    Warlocks weren't powerful already
    warlocks are fine on frostwolf. idk what u talking about

4. warlocks are fine on frostwolf. idk what u talking about
    Never listen to this guy^.....He accuses people of cheating/Exploiting just cause he cant beat them

5. Crafted Malovalent gear (476 ilvl) is for 5.3,ie, SoO tier ... It is Crafted Dreadful (458 ilvl) that should be available through crafting at ToT 5.2 tier. Also PvP isnt for casuals you know .... brutal competition leaves only the strongest and strong willed around, and I prefer it that way.
    Brutal competition? Where is that? When againsts you in arena come out a full griv dk and a warrior, hitting over 100k slams/oblits(even more) and hurr durr facerolling cuz they had coins. Than aint competition, competition is to be on top based on skill/communication/some luck/and yeah gear but that is collected through capping and playing. Not getting free coins and then getting the most ilvl gear to faceroll.

Arena ladders will be toxic the next 1-2 months or even more. I dont belive someone to be on top if they arent super good with tyranical/male/griv mix gear

6. Brutal competition? Where is that? When againsts you in arena come out a full griv dk and a warrior, hitting over 100k slams/oblits(even more)
    Wait wait wait, I dont know, but I always thought one has to farm Honor and Conquest off pieces first from BGs and then join the Arenas .... Have you done that? or Do you actually expect to stand with people who grinded gear or donated their hard earned money, just because you are something special?

7. Wait wait wait, I dont know, but I always thought one has to farm Honor and Conquest off pieces first from BGs and then join the Arenas .... Have you done that? or Do you actually expect to stand with people who grinded gear or donated their hard earned money, just because you are something special?
    bg's are on worse status atm.. contender set blow asses you get constant 80-135k hits by several classes with tyrannical/malev not gonna bother telling you with grev :D

on the other hand people DO arena to try cap, it's not their fault that they want to get 2200 cp and they dont have gear it's their choice aye.. I personally didnt go to arena at all since they release the new season and I already been reading some stories and it's not fun at all

8. bg's are on worse status atm.. contender set blow asses you get constant 80-135k hits by several classes with tyrannical/malev not gonna bother telling you with grev :D
    Well no need explain ... I am trying to heal with contender gear on my priest, so naturally I get killed first. But that being said BGs are team effort and the grind isnt so bad (Depends on the time actually) .... even at these scenarios I can easily buy a off piece a day at least.

9. bg's are on worse status atm.. contender set blow asses you get constant 80-135k hits by several classes with tyrannical/malev not gonna bother telling you with grev :D
    Everyone has the same resilience regardless of gear (that 2% from your double trinket bonus isnt going to help). I hit full Tyn/Grevi people the same as I do Contenders.

You only get hit more because people have more SP/AP not because you lack gear and are squishy. This isnt Wrath/Cata anymore, the only difference between your survivability and the upgraded pvp gear is HP.

10. Everyone has the same resilience regardless of gear (that 2% from your double trinket bonus isnt going to help). I hit full Tyn/Grevi people the same as I do Contenders.

You only get hit more because people have more SP/AP not because you lack gear and are squishy. This isnt Wrath/Cata anymore, the only difference between your survivability and the upgraded pvp gear is HP.
    ye well.. you're one of those idc honestly your deep thoughts on formulas honestly, it's unbalanced and you know it pretty good.. indeed this is another expansion pal, you keep forgetting that pvp power does something even if it got "nerfed" it's still a factor at least here on molten seems.. against blue/green geared people.. would ask you if you can talk as someone without gear not someone that has full grev in some clicks tbh. Not attacking you, just telling you to consider alot of factors and less **** science imo

Well no need explain ... I am trying to heal with contender gear on my priest, so naturally I get killed first. But that being said BGs are team effort and the grind isnt so bad (Depends on the time actually) .... even at these scenarios I can easily buy a off piece a day at least.
    Yep it's true but I farmed 25 bg's yesterday which 19 were losses.. I'm bg capped atm after losing/winning more yesterday and today and not gonna bother getting the rest 400 that I need for obvious reasons, in some groups there's no team work at all which is 90% of the time nowdays plus the non existant balance at items and so on makes it less enjoyable and more frustrating..

Anyway this thread is almost pointless now since we know now they wont do anything about it.. just "enjoy" losing and getting farmed is the answer

11. easy roll hunter or DK get 2set PVE and a trinket and summon 20-30 adds in first 2 sec of the fight easy win

12. Everyone has the same resilience regardless of gear (that 2% from your double trinket bonus isnt going to help). I hit full Tyn/Grevi people the same as I do Contenders.

HUGE lies and bull***t.
    First that 2.6k resil makes HUGe difference here.
    Second - Gear matters alot HERE. Especially if you have some OP bugged trinket from the 522 new additions.

13. HUGE lies and bull***t.
    Second - Gear matters alot HERE. Especially if you have some OP bugged trinket from the 522 new additions.
    Why u re attacking ppl w/o thinking logically...

Kemii didnt write something wrong. And either u and Kemii talking the same.. If u hve OP trinket and dealing more damage. This means u have more ap / sp and this is why u hit more. It is not about resilience at all.. Because u have base resilience like %70 without armor.. And %2 coming from trinkets is slightly changes the damage done...

14. The resilience bonus from those trinkets are supposed to translate into approximate 10% damage reduction, or so I thought. That's what Blizzard led me to believe. I guess that info was wrong, or is it bugged and it's DRing against base resilience when it shouldn't?

Dunno why people are QQing about gear people can spend coins on that's better than entry-level honor gear. I mean, that's the way it's always been. It's not a new thing. So why the QQ?

HUGE lies and bull***t.
    What she said is accurate, actually. It's not an issue of the resilience you have. It's an issue of the HP you have against the damage stats your opponent has. She never claimed otherwise.

First 123 Last