1. Everyone would die if they do it without even a small break and without eating/drinking. And well, he had something else, those 19 hours of gaming just added to it.

But look at the bright side, he died while doing something he loves :P

2. The longest I've been was with a bunch of friends back when cata got first released on Molten, it was around 7 days.
    I didn't leave my house for 7 days, all I did was drink, eat, play WoW, and sometimes sleep for a few hours each 2 days or so.We even had a skype call which was at around 200 hours...It was the true meaning of someone having NO LIFE...

3. Im Playing Daily. 8-10h+ then Sleep Eat and Again. I live alone. is best.

4. I did that for months when I had a summer vacation in Highschool lol.
    Sleep 2-3-4 hours, eat, play. Repeat.

5. My best was about 2800hk in one day then 2400 the next and 1700 the third. Was the final stretch on the first time getting to 100,000.

6. Guys, there is tip on loading screen for a reason.

I go to outland too!

7. Hitted lvl85 in streight 19 hours with my bud(with little smoke/snack breaks)

8. Hmm mine was around probably 24 hours then when I went to bed I felt like I was dead.

9. Entire sitting? Just sitting there playing world of warcraft without getting up getting a drink?

An hour.

10. I've done 24hrs + at the release of every expansion, getting drinks/food/toilet brakes included.

11. Non continuously: 2 days. (Includes breaks for napping - I took 2 naps of 45 mins each that time)
    Continuously: 14 hours. (Includes food/toilet breaks)

12. About 14-15 hrs including eating and wc. And longest marathon just sitting and playing was 6 hrs, maybe i had some longer marathon than that but i remember of this one cause it was summer, i was in naxx25 (which was "high end" raid on my ex server) and after that naxx i think i got some mushrooms on my back:D

13. u guys are insane. seriously.

It's not that we are crazy of some sort or have some kind of illness but sometimes you just get friends over get snacks and drinks and you just chill out and time flies surprisingly fast.

14. It's not that we are crazy of some sort or have some kind of illness but sometimes you just get friends over get snacks and drinks and you just chill out and time flies surprisingly fast.
    Honestly if i started living alone or if i have been living alone, I would go this crazy myself xD my love for gaming has been/is/will be limited by family and life interventions.

On the topic of nolife gaming, i mean its not that these ppl (including me) have no life but our definition of life is different from conventional beliefs. We have a life, we just prefer to spend it on virtual platform.

First 12345 Last