1. Did AT's Playerbase transfer over

I see that there is
    Warsong 169 players online wow i was right before warsong launched it will be a dead server at this time at night there was 1k players never below 999 at all haven't seen it for 5 years so whats going to happen

2. As I predicted, prior to my thread being locked by Sapphire for the first reason she could grasp on to;

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=286742

3. current population of Warsong is relatively low (even compared to AT cata or old Warsong), which is ironic because it's supposed to be merge of two servers so it could get gain more population, instead its population went down by a lot.

4. Some people did not switch,not all were obligated to switch most people either sell / sold their accounts and are playing on other servers.

You got to take in mind that people live in different time zones and at given time the population is higher.

At the moment (GMT+1) Frostwolf has 1533 players.

So we should take in assumption that that's always the population?No of course not.

It all comes down when are you playing and which time zone you are in.

5. At the moment (GMT+1) Frostwolf has 1533 players.

So we should take in assumption that that's always the population?No of course not.

It all comes down when are you playing and which time zone you are in.
    what are you talking about? Warsong's population has never been above 1k since the past 2 days, maybe 1.1k at its peak? still low.

6. what are you talking about? Warsong's population has never been above 1k since the past 2 days, maybe 1.1k at its peak? still low.
    You can't assume just because a server merges with another server that everyone will jump on Warsong and play.

Most of the people that played on the AT servers hated Molten.

We all knew that Warsong wouldn't really increase the population from the merge, Molten and Warsong lost players due to the wipe that's a fact.

That is my opinion however.

7. More than half of my friends do not want to play here because we lost quality and they rather wait few months till it get in a better shape.

proof: http://i.imgur.com/QxDlSkr.png

Not to mention that without AT core, there is nothing you can do ingame. Mmr is so bugged that i got stuck as rank1 and i have to wait 10 mins in que, 3v3 is pure **** with the amount of bugs we have atm and BGs are a no-no by default.
    So yeah, there are enough reasons for the population loss even if we merged.

@ShadowXS Guess what bi-tch, you were complaining about population because they announced that they will use AT core and now you say that you predicted this when we are using Molten Core? You sir, go kill yourself.

With the AT core we wouldn't have had to wait 3 weeks for the release of this crap. We can all aggre that they should have used AT core for Warsong and just slowly fix bugs on Neltharion. People on Neltharion were playing with those bugs for months and didn't bother with them. Now that we use Molten Core for Warsong,we got a bugged realm + population loss.

GG Molteners. You got your Molten Core and guess how many disadvantages we have right now.

8. More than half of my friends do not want to play here because we lost quality and they rather wait few months till it get in a better shape.

Not to mention that without AT core, there is nothing you can do ingame. Mmr is so bugged that i got stuck as rank1 and i have to wait 10 mins in que, 3v3 is pure **** with the amount of bugs we have atm and BGs are a no-no by default.

@ShadowXS Guess what bi-tch, you were complaining about population because they announced that they will use AT core and now you say that you predicted this when we are using Molten Core? You sir, go kill yourself.

With the AT core we wouldn't have had to wait 3 weeks for the release of this crap. We can all aggre that they should have used AT core for Warsong and just slowly fix bugs on Neltharion. People on Neltharion were playing with those bugs for months and didn't bother with them. Now that we use Molten Core for Warsong,we got a bugged realm + population loss.

GG Molteners. You got your Molten Core and guess how many disadvantages we have right now.
    So sad, but true :(

9. More than half of my friends do not want to play here because we lost quality and they rather wait few months till it get in a better shape.

I do agree with you there is a noticeable population loss, but it has nothing to do with whatever core they used.

This population loss is mainly related to the wipe(s) that had happened to molten and the hate between AT and molten players as ECartman has already stated.

You and your friends could still play and report whatever bugs you find (UA bug got fixed immediately as you may have noticed) instead of just ragequitting, the server would become bug-free eventually. You guys are always trying to offend molten players in every possible way and proving they're wrong no matter what.

@ShadowXS Guess what bi-tch
    You sir, go kill yourself.
    At first, we though they would use AT core and we had absolutely no problems with it unlike you guys (AT players) who are just bi-tching and moaning about everything.

10. I do agree with you there is a noticeable population loss, but it has nothing to do with whatever core they used.

This population loss is mainly related to the wipe(s) that had happened to molten and the hate between AT and molten players as ECartman has already stated.

You and your friends could still play and report whatever bugs you find (UA bug got fixed immediately as you may have noticed) instead of just ragequitting, the server would become bug-free eventually. You guys are always trying to offend molten players in every possible way and proving they're wrong no matter what.

At first, we though they would use AT core and we had absolutely no problems with it unlike you guys (AT players) who are just bi-tching and moaning about everything.
    How come it has nothing to do with the Core when i just gave you proof of my friend not playing here due to bugs and i`m 100% sure i`m not the only one that has friends who don't want to play here because we had a decent bugfree realm(old AT cata) and they don't enjoy going back to a bugged realm.

Yes, i aggre with you about the main reason, but using X over Y Core is also a big reason.

Also i trash talked the guy i quoted before because he was *****ing about population loss before the release for the reason that they will use AT core and now he cames here while we have Molten Core and say that he predicted this.

Yeah, we like to ***** about things that are wrong. We know how topic/posts were deleted on Molten forums due to people saying the truth. It is our right to say our opinion, especially when we are right. If you can't accept criticizes, then maybe you should stop being so blindsided.

Lets see why using X over Y Core afffects population:
    What you could do on AT realm:
    -2v2, 3v3, SoloQ, challenge command
    -special WPvP zone
    -bg's with crossfaction

What can you do on Warsong atm:
    -2v2(unless you are high enough to get stuck in mmr bugs), 3v3(unbalaned due to bugs), no SoloQ, no challenge 1v1/xvx
    -great WPvP jk, flying around durotar after you get your corpse and gurubashi(this is the only thing that works fine)
    -waiting 20 mins in que for a BG

So yeah, comparing the 2 Cores, you can see that there are a lot of differences between the Cores and you obviously see that unless they work harder on fixing bugs and adding old AT features, the population will go lower and lower.

11. We know how topic/posts were deleted on Molten forums due to people saying the truth. It is our right to say our opinion, especially when we are right. If you can't accept criticizes, then maybe you should stop being so blindsided.
    I just want to say they don't close threads out of inability to take criticism it is more from the conduct of the discussion itself that merits whether a thread is closed or not.

There have been numerous enough threads if you search that have openly criticized the server but it often is closed when people cannot communicate without having to go into expletives, false accusations, or plain bashing. They don't outright close it mind you, and leave the thread open to development but if nothing constructive comes out of it well... bear in mind the forums shouldn't be your personal *****ing space.

Criticism need not fall into foul language or hasty generalizations. If the criticisms are intelligent enough and the posters are civil then the thread remains open, simple as that.

Also bear in mind that while the population may be low now a lot of people, just look at Support QA section, have been asking consistently about realm transfers. I do believe this should have a positive impact at least, since a bunch of player base from Neltharion want to move into Warsong, since they want to move their more geared toon - at the very least there is interest in transfers from Neltharion -> Warsong.

12. What can you do on Warsong atm:
    -2v2(unless you are high enough to get stuck in mmr bugs), 3v3(unbalaned due to bugs), no SoloQ, no challenge 1v1/xvx
    -great WPvP jk, flying around durotar after you get your corpse and gurubashi(this is the only thing that works fine)
    -waiting 20 mins in que for a BG
    Old Warsong was exactly the same thing but it had more population than now (even though it was dying). When they launched Warsong for the first time back in 2012 it was highly populated.

Lets see why using X over Y Core afffects population:
    What you could do on AT realm:
    -2v2, 3v3, SoloQ, challenge command
    -special WPvP zone
    -bg's with crossfaction

AT cata had same things and the population wasn't that huge. People were just solo queuing or dueling and no one gave a damn about 3v3 arenas or bgs.

So yeah, comparing the 2 Cores, you can see that there are a lot of differences between the Cores
    Well, we're not here to discuss which core is better or which one has less bugs since they have already used molten's and there's not much to do about it.

Also, another reason for this population loss is that many molten players got bored of cata PvP and moved to the MoP realms or WoD (retail), that's why they had discussed whether they upgrade it to MoP and made a poll. For instance, if they introduced a new MoP or WoD pure PvP realm it would instantly get 2k-3k population no matter how bugged it would be.

However, that's just my two cents.

13. Also bear in mind that while the population may be low now a lot of people, just look at Support QA section, have been asking consistently about realm transfers. I do believe this should have a positive impact at least, since a bunch of player base from Neltharion want to move into Warsong, since they want to move their more geared toon - at the very least there is interest in transfers from Neltharion -> Warsong.
    I`ve played enough on private servers to understand how things works "behind the scene". Not everything you see is so pink as you think.

About the part i quoted, if they enable realm transfers it wouldn't matter which core is used, the population would raise anyway and i was speaking about how Core affects population.

Old Warsong was exactly the same thing but it had more population than now (even though it was dying). When they launched Warsong for the first time back in 2012 it was highly populated.

AT cata had same things and the population wasn't that huge. People were just solo queuing or dueling and no one gave a damn about 3v3 arenas or bgs.

Well, we're not here to discuss which core is better or which one has less bugs since they have already used molten's and there's not much to do about it.

Also, another reason for this population loss is that many molten players got bored of cata PvP and moved to the MoP realms or WoD (retail), that's why they had discussed whether they upgrade it to MoP and made a poll. For instance, if they introduced a new MoP or WoD pure PvP realm it would instantly get 2k-3k population no matter how bugged it would be.

However, that's just my two cents.
    I know Warsong was the same tho people were suggesting to add more features to it before the wipe and most of them were AT features like or even better suggestion.

AT cata had same things but what's the point of having 900 people online, if i`m stuck in 2s, i play vs 3 max 4 teams in 3v3, and i wait 20 mins in BG que and play only 5 mins. All i want to say is except BGs that weren't so popular on AT, the realm itself was more active arena wise even with 200 people online.
    Population doesn't mean anything if they just afk in BG que or just afk in cities.

14. I kinda tried to give 3s a go and waited 21 mins for nothing. My partners eventually gave up, so i tried bgs to see how they actually work since you cried for them so much.

Waited 17 mins to get into some Gilneas battle where flags are bugged and can not be capped, ress doesn't work and enemy players are in your team.

1. I and like 99% of other players have no intention of waiting for anything. Regardless of reasons, this is a pure pvp server, staff should have ensured that we have the most fluid pvp as possible with minimum delay. No negotiations here

2. The bugs present are heartbreaking and do no help either.

15. The reason why Warsong is so dead is because old warsong players simply lost their characters and we were forced to use our coins on Neltharion after being told Warsong will never come back.

Plus, warsongs players did not recieve something in return, we have to play against fully cataclysmic and pve geared people as ruthless when we had geared characters but the gear carry is too much of a problem and old warsong players just leave the realm

AT has always and will always be pay to win and I think that's why AT never had a high population, you simply pay 60bucks once and you have all the gear you want on every expansion.

Molten was wrong with adding heroic trinkets and weapon into the pvp, AT was wrong by giving every items in the game for only 60bucks.

Oh and bonelink for rogues on AT, no thanks i'm out.

123 Last