1. Bring Back Old AT Server!

Malaco please bring back old cata AT server. Was damn good now Warsong is crap **** malls and everything is just not the same :(((

2. Malaco please bring back old cata AT server. Was damn good now Warsong is crap **** malls and everything is just not the same :(((

Yup , + i see so much Low skilled Noobs play ,i mean try to play pvp and they sucks hard :/
    hard to find good arena mate... Bg on horde side is like 99-1% lose ratio too :S
    i was hoping for good AT players on warsong but for now..Naaah.. :/

3. Malaco please bring back old cata AT server. Was damn good now Warsong is crap **** malls and everything is just not the same :(((
    That's the way it's always been. Welcome to Warsong.

4. That's the way it's always been. Welcome to Warsong.
    Back in time AT had on 4.3.4 skilled players now only nubs who rage "L2 sucker kappa" half of them are 1500 rated for life. Plus whole server seems so bad malls etc not the same nostalgia big.

5. @OP it's not even Malaco's decision anymore to "bring back old AT server" since Warmane staff has already implemented molten's core and I highly doubt they would ever change their minds. so instead of making these pointless QQ threads, you better get used to the change or simply stop playing.

6. @OP it's not even Malaco's decision anymore to "bring back old AT server" since Warmane staff has already implemented molten's core and I highly doubt they would ever change their minds. so instead of making these pointless QQ threads, you better get used to the change or simply stop playing.
    Already have (y)

7. Already have (y)
    And warmane aka molten is the same thing on other name so ..

8. @OP it's not even Malaco's decision anymore to "bring back old AT server" since Warmane staff has already implemented molten's core and I highly doubt they would ever change their minds. so instead of making these pointless QQ threads, you better get used to the change or simply stop playing.

before i start on AT ,when i ask about it & people was like..u will not even get 1800 there..is so hard to arena and only some crazy pvp'ers play there
    I go try it (2200 on molten wotlk in that time) and my score on AT was like 0-40 :/

after half year maybe more i get 2.5k 2s , 2150 3s , won some games 3s vs that 3k exp gladiators too and was amazing
    WCM comments on AT videos and rates was like 5/5 !
    Now on WCM any Molten video gonna be like OMG private server rly ?

NOW WHAT ? most of all good players from AT stop play , some molten players are on merged AT realms (wotlk & cata) and skill lvl is so LOW
    there is not even a challenge or fun to play anymore
    Long story yes,and is more sad than dump and dumper new movie :/

i QQ and I Stop to play alredy YES !!
    probl is more players gonna do the same,and nUbs will stay to pvp and get tytles :/

9. a lot of friends of mine don't wanna play here simply because there are a lot of bugs, not because there are low skilled players. at good players will raise their rate and so on, and molten low pvpers will be facing each other let's say between 2.2k - 1.5k. i mean server will be divided between high skilled players and low skilled ones, and i know there are a few good molten players playing, but there are so little in number

10. Hey at players, what's the point of QQing all day about how great your old server was? Help make this better instead. Also warsong was opened two days ago and they haven't even enabled transfers yet, they have a tons of bugs to fix and improvements to make. What did you expect? The best server in the world from DAY 1? Its not even close to its final form and At least you guys still have your characters. Ours are all gone. So what the **** are you complaining about? Change attitude or leave.

11. i agree with XxlunatixxX for the first time and arisiu as well. these qq threads are really pointless and they just make the community look bad.

@bestdkeu if your friends really want to leave then its their own problem but they also can't judge the server from 3 days experience. yes, there is a lot of bugs but they fixed many of them and there is more fixes to come. you guys gotta be patient ffs.

12. before i start on AT ,when i ask about it & people was like..u will not even get 1800 there..is so hard to arena and only some crazy pvp'ers play there
    I go try it (2200 on molten wotlk in that time) and my score on AT was like 0-40 :/

after half year maybe more i get 2.5k 2s , 2150 3s , won some games 3s vs that 3k exp gladiators too and was amazing
    WCM comments on AT videos and rates was like 5/5 !
    Now on WCM any Molten video gonna be like OMG private server rly ?

NOW WHAT ? most of all good players from AT stop play , some molten players are on merged AT realms (wotlk & cata) and skill lvl is so LOW
    there is not even a challenge or fun to play anymore
    Long story yes,and is more sad than dump and dumper new movie :/

i QQ and I Stop to play alredy YES !!
    probl is more players gonna do the same,and nUbs will stay to pvp and get tytles :/

Youre England be mach best,you wasnt failed English in school 100%.Sea yea and God blast you!111!!

13. youre england be mach best,you wasnt failed english in school 100%.sea yea and god blast you!111!!

lololol the english of that other kid lolol droga lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll im done

14. i will just make this easier AT got bought off because of a 90 player base your getting carried by molten playerbase enough said. Molten > AT 100x if you hate the server then gtfo it wont change anything lol its already boring with the max of 700 players now instead of the usual 1.5k+ players because molten got hermed by the **** now warsong is just a dead server so if you arent gonna be playing it don't talk about bringing back AT it wont happen because your in our server now

15. I played both Molten and AT. I saw low skill nubs and skilled players on both servers. Hit 2.4k+ on both servers with classes I've never used before, playing with other people that I doubt would have reached 2k on retail.

AT and Molten have their fair share of nubs. However, I rarely touched AT because of lack of players. Molten isn't even the best private server out there, but their numbers are. Which keeps me here.

Win/Lose ratio is bad for both factions.. make premades if you need honor.

I keep seeing AT people QQ, I'm assuming it's the same people I always saw on AT realms QQ back in the day. There are indeed a lot of people that suck on Molten, but that's also because there's just simply a lot of people. Most of you I kinda wish never came to Molten, such whiners, and most of you think you're good at PvP just because you played on AT. It's a joke. Even many multi glads on retail were nubs carried by their team. I do like Stivens though. His/her reasons for playing is to seek challenge, which is what all PvPers should strive for. Sad to see that person not playing here, as for the rest of you, as a PvPer myself, I hate to sound rude but good riddance.

EDIT: all of the bugs however, well.. hopefully that improves now with a new crew. That argument I can agree with.

123 ... Last