1. I don't think warmane is doing heroics. They said they were releasing heroics about two weeks ago then nothing. I'll expect tot normal then soo normal then wod.

2. talking about rush....
    pve is a bit rush yes
    But well they are the 5.2 content
    we have many levels ahead
    TOT HC
    SOO RF
    SOO NM
    SOO HC

I reckon Molten think Heart of fear is more or less the same as throne of four wind. which is open later than fireland.

pvp is like 1 step before end game. (550 is end game,next season)
    s14 on retail is in 5.4

3. I also think that they should follow proper PvE progress. We could make a poll about that to make them hear our opinion.

PvE progress guilds want CHALLENGES, and even if they open ToT Normal with a few bosses, that won't be a challenge at all. What we need is to keep the current raids, with HC modes open, and maybe Heart of Fear too, BEFORE ToT and SOO. What they did with cata, with also Throne of the Four Winds being released after DS HC was total disruption for progress.

Also, rushing this much, will benefit Warmane in the short period as marketing strategy like someone said above, but will harm the community in the long run because this is decimating the game longevity by rushing to end-game content, and people will get soon bored of MoP just like they did with Cata (which has now only 1 PvE server), leaving un-populated servers on MoP too.

4. I want my hc titles, chllenge mode sets and rip patch 5.1 dailiez

5. I also think that they should follow proper PvE progress. We could make a poll about that to make them hear our opinion.

PvE progress guilds want CHALLENGES, and even if they open ToT Normal with a few bosses, that won't be a challenge at all. What we need is to keep the current raids, with HC modes open, and maybe Heart of Fear too, BEFORE ToT and SOO. What they did with cata, with also Throne of the Four Winds being released after DS HC was total disruption for progress.

Also, rushing this much, will benefit Warmane in the short period as marketing strategy like someone said above, but will harm the community in the long run because this is decimating the game longevity by rushing to end-game content, and people will get soon bored of MoP just like they did with Cata (which has now only 1 PvE server), leaving un-populated servers on MoP too.
    This This This This. Only wishful thinking though :(

6. So any ETA on ToT release? I understand there are last minute issues delaying releases, but I dread the "15min until server restart" message. :)

7. It seems like a rush and skipping which will eventually settle in. For my taste i would say FIX whats wrong ( in fights in raids and dungeons and their mechanics) first before moving on to future content because i would prefer staying on a working content longer instead of "passing by" content and clearing it and coming back to previous raid when they are fixed. Also i am all for correct progress of things.

8. Where were you hiding on cata?
    T11 was there for over 9 months. BWD and BOT HC were working and being cleared. Every respectable pve guild was 4/4 BOT and 5/5 BWD.

Cata progression was fine. T11 (9 months) > T12 (7 months ) > T13.
    BoT H wasnt open on 4.0.6, just 3 buggy bosses was aivable on bwd. BoT H opened after Firelands H release.

9. Players talking here are minority, since grievious gear 522ilvl has been released, so need something to follow up, and that's ToT, happy or not but people need raids, and something to do, and about HoF is really hard raid to script, btw it's booring. I happy about ToT releasin, just curious about isle of thunder boss? Is he going to be implemented?

10. PvE progress guilds want CHALLENGES, and even if they open ToT Normal with a few bosses, that won't be a challenge at all.
    Doing T14 content with T15 gear is no longer a challenge .... Also why are you guys always the late risers? It was declared that they would be releasing new Tier gear and skip to ToT months ago, yet you guys provide your opinions at the eve of the release.

11. It was declared that they would be releasing new Tier gear and skip to ToT months ago, yet you guys provide your opinions at the eve of the release.
    With that being said iv been on molten/warmane long enough to know , No matter what players suggest they seem to have there own plans

12. Players talking here are minority, since grievious gear 522ilvl has been released, so need something to follow up, and that's ToT, happy or not but people need raids, and something to do, and about HoF is really hard raid to script, btw it's booring. I happy about ToT releasin, just curious about isle of thunder boss? Is he going to be implemented?
    Are minority here cause 80% of players aint posting or visiting the forum at all.
    More than 70% would like not to skip content at all and have it one by one released and WORKING. ToT will be released and guess what. it won't be working well... imo it's a rush releasing it now. We would love to have things working as close to blizz as its possible with hc and all bosses.
    Cant say anything bad bout molten decision since it may end up with a forum warrning/ban.

13. With that being said iv been on molten/warmane long enough to know , No matter what players suggest they seem to have there own plans
    I hope you also noticed the times popular demand changed the course? Still ... what others do should not affect what you should do either.

14. It wasn't declared months ago. Edifice said they will be releasing raids progressively, but on a stream about half a month ago they decided to just go for ToT, since you really can get full 489 ilvl gear only by farming JP.

First 1234 ... Last