1. The only Glyph you rly get benefit of DPS increase is Regenerative Magic which is not obtainable atm.
    Not just Regenerative Magic, but Horn of Winter (20 RP for 20s) gives you one free Frost Strike for when you have the little bit of downtime, perfect for proccing your Rune Refund ability.

#edit i will check your priority again, but at single target i highly doubt it your idea will work, + haste aint affecting rune regeneration.
    Haste is effecting Rune Regeneration. We got this fixed month ago.

Crit is always going to be theoretically better when you have 100% uptime on a boss, just as Haste. But realistically how many bosses do you know which are pure patchwork fights? Jin'Rohk, maybe Tortos. Thats all we have for T15.

2. Glyph of Horn of Winter?
    U mean Laud Horn i guess, but it makes your cd longer x2 so that is not rly dps boost, u r not getting anything more than w/o glyph ;P
    Well about rotation im doing same with both priorities, but imo im gonna switch to dual wield masterfrost soon, should perform better in near future :D

3. Yup, Loud Winter is actually a DPS increase. Since it only takes 1 GCD and gives 20 RP, which is one free Frost Strike which then gives you the chance to get your runes back quicker.

It's marginal DPS increase, but definitely one to think about taking. Since there will be periods of time when you need to rebuff, when you lack runes and runic power to do anything for a more than a GCD.

4. Kemii, will you be making a Pvp guide for MoP also ? ��

5. Kemii, will you be making a Pvp guide for MoP also ? ��
    For Frost, no there is no need, stat priorities are the same as PvE as are enchants and talents will be covered in an UH PvP Guide since they are very mandatory.
    For Unholy, most likely just not at this time since it's so broke and unplayable.

6. For Frost, no there is no need, stat priorities are the same as PvE as are enchants and talents will be covered in an UH PvP Guide since they are very mandatory.
    For Unholy, most likely just not at this time since it's so broke and unplayable.
    Okay! thank you for the reply, i am looking forward to see more guides from you gluck :)

7. June 4, 2015  
    I competitively raided as a 2h frost DK in MoP during SoO and Haste over mastery was the way to go. I was seeing much higher numbers than any of the DW frost DK's I played with, not sure if there's a difference between the way stats work on retail and on here, but I'll be trying out both. I do know that haste was favored over mastery because of the huge damage bonus from KM procs on Obliterate. I'll do some testing once I get home on it.

8. June 4, 2015  
    I competitively raided as a 2h frost DK in MoP during SoO and Haste over mastery was the way to go. I was seeing much higher numbers than any of the DW frost DK's I played with, not sure if there's a difference between the way stats work on retail and on here, but I'll be trying out both. I do know that haste was favored over mastery because of the huge damage bonus from KM procs on Obliterate. I'll do some testing once I get home on it.
    Our rune regeneration is off here on Molten, it's lower than it should be, the extra priority on Haste was to make up for this bug., along with issues regarding when Blood Tap was consuming more than the base 5 Stacks.

It was all about creating more fluidity on here where its needed.

9. June 4, 2015  
    Rune Regeneration definitely needs more haste to compensate. Also, with 2H frost Haste should be over Mastery because of the 2H passive, 50% more Obliterate damage and 35% more damage from Auto Attack. That prioritizes Obliterate with a Killing Machine proc over anything else with Howling Blast + Rime coming in 2nd priority. Haste is adding to the Rune regen and the amount of KM procs from auto attacks. More KM procs equates to more damage from Obliterate KM procs. Mastery just increases frost damage. Mastery is favored for DW becuase of the DW passive, the increase to Frost Strike. With DW using Frost Strike and Howling Blast as their heavy hitters, the increase to Mastery, frost damage is much needed. It's an absolute wonderful guide though! Everything I remember about MoP DK's. Can't wait to get home tonight and get my hands dirty!

10. June 4, 2015  
    Rune Regeneration definitely needs more haste to compensate. Also, with 2H frost Haste should be over Mastery because of the 2H passive, 50% more Obliterate damage and 35% more damage from Auto Attack. That prioritizes Obliterate with a Killing Machine proc over anything else with Howling Blast + Rime coming in 2nd priority. Haste is adding to the Rune regen and the amount of KM procs from auto attacks. More KM procs equates to more damage from Obliterate KM procs. Mastery just increases frost damage. Mastery is favored for DW becuase of the DW passive, the increase to Frost Strike. With DW using Frost Strike and Howling Blast as their heavy hitters, the increase to Mastery, frost damage is much needed. It's an absolute wonderful guide though! Everything I remember about MoP DK's. Can't wait to get home tonight and get my hands dirty!
    Mastery was taken as prio due to a bug with Frost Strike overscaling by 50%. Due to TOT passive..
    Thus it was added, I've not had much chance to update the guide since I've been working and doing other things instead of playing wow.
    Everything was correct at the time of writing, I cannot help that devs fix things and I need to change it.

Also if your going Haste you dont need as much crit, since as you say more KM procs thus rending the need for crit to a minimum which would then in which case mean that Haste > Mastery but that would require uptime on your target. Mastery gives you the best of both, more damage from your RIME procs as 2H, and keeping up your damage from Oblit/FS with KM procs from haste.
    Edited: June 4, 2015

11. June 5, 2015  
    Mastery was taken as prio due to a bug with Frost Strike overscaling by 50%. Due to TOT passive..
    Thus it was added, I've not had much chance to update the guide since I've been working and doing other things instead of playing wow.
    Everything was correct at the time of writing, I cannot help that devs fix things and I need to change it.

Also if your going Haste you dont need as much crit, since as you say more KM procs thus rending the need for crit to a minimum which would then in which case mean that Haste > Mastery but that would require uptime on your target. Mastery gives you the best of both, more damage from your RIME procs as 2H, and keeping up your damage from Oblit/FS with KM procs from haste.
    Yea, Like I said, it's a great guide! I was also assuming Plaguebearer was being used as well, but that talent seems to have been replaced with rolling blood. I wasn't saying that all gear should be out-right Haste, I was just saying that Haste should be prioritized over Mastery, not by much though. The damage increase to FS and HB is just to great to just dump into Haste. And yea, crit hasn't really ever been a thing for as long as I can remember. And another thing I need to look into is whether Mastery effects Frost Fever or not. Didn't think about that until now, I mean after-all, it is a frost based ability. Forgive me if I over stepped any boundaries and came across as rude. I was just trying to get some clarification by presenting my opinion. Didn't realize there was such a bug with Frost Strike though lol. Hope to see you in-game some time!!

12. July 6, 2015  
    Hi, any news about how should be the stat pririoty now? Im going Crit>mastery atm and I do more dps that going haste. 492 ilvl half pvp half pve but my dps at the dummy is around ~90k doing everithing well (or that what I think). Is that ok?

13. July 6, 2015  
    for >520 gear seems like crit > haste is best choice.

14. July 6, 2015  
    for >520 gear seems like crit > haste is best choice.
    Yes once you get into the higher gear levels where Haste is abundant even after reforging you can can see that Crit would be the better option to take.

15. Well iam now 522 ilvl and iam reforged on mastery>haste>crit is this a big problem ??? Or i need to go crit>haste>mastery??

First 1234 Last