1. Well iam now 522 ilvl and iam reforged on mastery>haste>crit is this a big problem ??? Or i need to go crit>haste>mastery??
    Honestly its really up to your preference.
    Back on retail I was 2H Frost with 565 Ilvl and I was going Strength > Mastery > Crit > Haste and I was always top DPS. Eventhough accoridng to every other DK I met I was wrong. (Yet funnily out DPS'd them).

2. Dk's stats are pretty similar but you could probably do more at least on single target. Mastery was still good coz of heavy aoe on SoO :) thats why you can go mastery -crit or crit haste. With 1st one u will have just more dmg from howling from rime on adds around and on 2nd one u gonna have heavy obli % :)

3. Guide updated with new stat priority regarding 2Handed.
    Also noticed I missed Soul Reaper in the priority lists, this had also been added.

4. Hello, and what about UH here at warmane? know some of them pulling a bigger dmg right now.. I have a few questions about this. i'll do 130k dps with grievous gear at dummy that's good ? im getting frusted by those dk's at my guild who do bigger dmg than me

5. Hello, and what about UH here at warmane? know some of them pulling a bigger dmg right now.. I have a few questions about this. i'll do 130k dps with grievous gear at dummy that's good ? im getting frusted by those dk's at my guild who do bigger dmg than me
    Unholy is still pretty much bugged as our main rune management passive (reaping) is bugged (although it applies to more PvP than PvE). Not only that, our pet timmy is doing really low damage, You'd better be sticking to Frost PvE for now.

6. Hello, and what about UH here at warmane? know some of them pulling a bigger dmg right now.. I have a few questions about this. i'll do 130k dps with grievous gear at dummy that's good ? im getting frusted by those dk's at my guild who do bigger dmg than me
    Ty for the reply.. but what spec OR BUILD FOR 2H FROST it's more viable.. and you prefer Blood Tap or Rune Empowerment?

i have 515 ilvl grievous can't believe it's much as 130k i can do in raids.

7. Ty for the reply.. but what spec OR BUILD FOR 2H FROST it's more viable.. and you prefer Blood Tap or Rune Empowerment?

i have 515 ilvl grievous can't believe it's much as 130k i can do in raids.
    All you have to know about Blood Tap vs Rune Empowerment is that Rune Empowerment is based on RNG, while Blood Tap is more about control. According to retail sims (which by itself is somewhat inaccurate when you look at live raids), Rune Empowerment does go ahead by Blood Tap just a little.

For me, I believe Rune Empowerment is better suited for PvE as you almost always have 100% uptime on your target (unlike in PvP).

8. I want to try DW on my Frost DK. Will it be possible for me to dish out good damage in pvp atm?

9. In PvP no.

DW frost isnt great for PvP, it is used for Rated BGs for the pure AOE cleave and slow from chilblains however.

10. hey guys,my ilvl is 503 pve geared,im doing not more than 110k on training dummy,wat wud be the best stat priority i cud use now??? crit>haste or haste>crit??

11. I assume you are 2h since you dont reference mastery at all.
    But it's Crit > Haste.

You can link me your armory if you want and I'll take a look over your gear and spec.

12. how can i link my armory??
    and for ilvl 503 its crit>haste??? alrightt

13. This is amazingly wrong. I have tested this one for hours and I must assume that with Runic Empowerment I almost every time (80%) have to sacrifice my Killing Machine proc to Frost Strike. Blood Tap helps in these situations. You can get runes to bash Obliterate when KM proc comes up. Runic Empowerment is a huge dps loss.

Edit :

Same as some guides that suggested macro'ing blood tap with frost strike = runic empowerment. You get runes when you don't even need them.

All you have to know about Blood Tap vs Rune Empowerment is that Rune Empowerment is based on RNG, while Blood Tap is more about control. According to retail sims (which by itself is somewhat inaccurate when you look at live raids), Rune Empowerment does go ahead by Blood Tap just a little.

For me, I believe Rune Empowerment is better suited for PvE as you almost always have 100% uptime on your target (unlike in PvP).
    Edited: October 25, 2015

14. This is amazingly wrong. I have tested this one for hours and I must assume that with Runic Empowerment I almost every time (80%) have to sacrifice my Killing Machine proc to Frost Strike. Blood Tap helps in these situations. You can get runes to bash Obliterate when KM proc comes up. Runic Empowerment is a huge dps loss.

Edit :

Same as some guides that suggested macro'ing blood tap with frost strike = runic empowerment. You get runes when you don't even need them.
    You should never macro Blood Tap in with anything, it should be used on its own when needed.

Blood Tap will always be better than anything else. It gives you full control over your runes, along with Plague Leach allowing for better rune uptime and less RNG.

What Simcraft doesnt take into account is player skill, instead uses Blood Tap when you have 5 stacks available. Thus an actually reliable score is not really possible to achieve through simulation. Those who know how to use it will always be ahead of a RE specced DK.
    Edited: October 25, 2015

15. Strength comes as standard on gear
    It called Master/Primary stat :)
    Edited: January 27, 2018

First 1234 Last