1. example: a car mechanic that can take apart his car and make sure it is 100% perfect --- is ALWAYS going to have a better car than someone who doesnt know how to open the hood and mess around with the car; and who simply drives the car.
    What kind of example is this?
    I can bet that the average bank manager drives a better car than a car mechanic and still the bank manager doesnt need to know much about cars.
    ive named plenty of things that i can do - which so far nobody has been able to mimick in ISBoxer.
    What things?
    U listed plenty of things but all of them work also with isboxer...

AHK allows automation.
    HKN does not allow automation.
    Ofc Hotkeynet allows automation.
    A simple example:
    <Hotkey 1>
    <If HotkeysAreOn>
    <SendPC local>
    <SendWinM "World of Warcraft">
    <Key 1>

<WAIT 300>
    <DoHotkey Hotkey 1>
    The script sends every 0,3 sec key "1" automaticly to WoW. No interaction from the player side is required.

You cannot write a bot with HKN. it does not allow automation. it enforces single action = single action.
    keydown = single action
    keyup = single action
    key-hold-down = single action every 0.X seconds depending on your keyboard repeat system settings (this is operating system dependant, eg - hold down your "y" key and it types "yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" ==> each of those actions can be individually assigned an action)
    key-toggle-state = continious action (eg: movement keys)

all of these one action = one action rules are explicitly described by blizzard - and molten copies those rules exactly.
    Not sure if we are talking about the same software here.
    Its possible to write bots with hotkeynet and also this "one action rule" may apply to ISboxer but not to HKN.
    As u can see in the script example that i just mentioned it is possible to automaticly send a key every few moments to wow which is absolutly against the "one action rule" that u mentioned.

As a "professional" u should know what ur programm can do and what not...
    Edited: June 11, 2015

2. Hey i am coming back to molten after a while on retail so i can multibox again. Play testing a team on warsong right now but when i got my comp decided im coming to neltharion and would love join the guild if its still active ill make a neltharion toon today. Hope your guild is still active.

3. Hey i am coming back to molten after a while on retail so i can multibox again. Play testing a team on warsong right now but when i got my comp decided im coming to neltharion and would love join the guild if its still active ill make a neltharion toon today. Hope your guild is still active.
    Yea they are active!
    I played 1 week on nelth and had a blast just playing with 2 of the guys there. Saw a few more also. There's a guy there that 20-boxes. Pretty awesome :)
    I decided to play MOP though but I was tempted even more to stick to CATA because its a great guild.

4. What kind of example is this?
    I can bet that the average bank manager drives a better car than a car mechanic and still the bank manager doesnt need to know much about cars.
    um. can you not stick to one simple logical example please? i mean, im trying here to make it simple - but you are ignore the entire argument and discussion and adding lots of meaningless extra stuff that has nothing to do with what we are talking about.
    stick to the actual discussion here please.
    what you keep doing is called "red herrings" --->
    Code:
    A red herring is something that misleads or distracts from a relevant or important issue.[1] It may be either a logical fallacy or a literary device that leads readers or audiences towards a false conclusion. A red herring might be intentionally used, such as in mystery fiction or as part of a rhetorical strategies (e.g. in politics), or it could be inadvertently used during argumentation.
    also see ---> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies
    which any human being who wishes to partake in any debate/argument/discussion should understand before doing so (im sure you agree with that already).

let me try one last time.....

person A: + mechanic skills, + porche 911 = 100% effective driver / user of automobile ---> gets the most out of the tool (porche 911)
    person B: - no mechanic skills, + porche 911 = 50% effective driver / user of automobile ---> does NOT get the most out of the tool (porche 911)

IE:
    person A: + engineering/software skills, + HKN = 100% effectiveness out of windows operating system to control multiple clients at once
    person B: - no engineering/software skills, + HKN = >0% effectiveness out of windows operating system (probably too complicated to make it work well)
    person C: - no engineering/software skills, + ISBoxer = <99% effectiveness out of windows operating system to control multiple clients at once

simple enough?
    understand what i mean?

these are simple, logical, and trivially factual statements.

arguing them is arguing logic and math which is just dumb.
    when it comes to computers - EVERYTHING is measurable.
    everything.
    mathematically.

Ofc Hotkeynet allows automation.
    A simple example:

The script sends every 0,3 sec key "1" automaticly to WoW. No interaction from the player side is required.
    first of all - no, this script does NOT send key 1 to WoW every 0.3 seconds.
    it sends key 1 to WoW AFTER a 0.3 second delay and it only sends it ONCE.
    (it is possible to do what you said - sortof - but thats not the correct script for it)

secondly - ok this is not 100% what automation means; but there is a confusing "gray area" here which i understand is easy to be a bit unclear.
    the <WAIT> command in HKN is the single - and only - command that HKN has built into it, which - if abused - can also break the TOS.
    this has been stated by blizzard.
    nobody has ever been banned for using HKN however.
    also - this is exactly why I do not use <WAIT> command in my scripts at all, with 1 exception: chat macros, opening my WoW clients, and my login script (i am not in the game yet when i am logging into the game)
    on the reference page for HKN <WAIT> command it also gives a warning about that.
    BTW - ISBoxer also implements "pauses". it does so everytime it launches your clients (same way that I do in HKN). it does so everytime you login. it does so everytime you use a chat macro. it also uses <WAIT> functionality in its built-in macro system which is actually in violation of the TOS to be 100% technically honest about it --- but it does so in ways that are not abusive or automative, and blizzard apparently agrees with this which is why they have never banned anyone for using it either.
    example: when you set the delay time for key broadcasting or mouse-region-clicking -----> <WAIT> functionality
    (if ISBoxer did not set a small 1-15ms delay time depending on how fast your computer is - these functions would not work. HKN does the same thing as well)

HOWEVER!
    the full meaning of automation is when you build a sequence of self-sufficient looped actions that continue indefinitely based on continual logic-checks.
    you cannot do that with HKN.
    you cannot script loops in HKN at all.

one action = one action.
    holding down a key = a sequence of continuous actions (repetitive actions based on system keyboard repeat timer)

one of the reasons i used to not want to use ISBoxer is because - without having control over the source code myself - i am unable to be 100% certain that ISBoxer is not breaking this rule.
    i would be willing to make a 99% bet on ISBoxer not breaking these rules, now that it has been going strong for so many years ---- but i would not bet 100% on ISBoxer being completely legit.
    i can, however, bet 100% on HKN being completely legit.
    because im the one that writes the code for my multiboxing setup.
    but - now i am myself throwing a red herring in here.
    this isnt really an issue worth talking about.
    ISBoxer is awesome and i dont doubt it is clean.

Not sure if we are talking about the same software here.
    Its possible to write bots with hotkeynet and also this "one action rule" may apply to ISboxer but not to HKN.
    As u can see in the script example that i just mentioned it is possible to automaticly send a key every few moments to wow which is absolutly against the "one action rule" that u mentioned.

As a "professional" u should know what ur programm can do and what not...
    no. you cannot build a bot in HKN.
    a bot is an automated script that continuously retrieves input and performs logic-checks on that input in order to decide what kind of output to perform --- and it does so without user interaction.
    you cannot do this in HKN.
    you cannot do this in ISBoxer.
    you CAN do this in AHK.

as a professional - i do indeed know this.
    now ive repeated it many times, too.

5. first of all - no, this script does NOT send key 1 to WoW every 0.3 seconds.
    it sends key 1 to WoW AFTER a 0.3 second delay and it only sends it ONCE.
    Just recorded a video to demonstrate u the script:

(it is possible to do what you said - sortof - but thats not the correct script for it)
    Wrong.
    As u can see in the video it is the correct script for it.
    The only thing that i changed is that set "<WAIT 300>" to "<WAIT 5>" so it send key "1" every 0,005 sec.
    no. you cannot build a bot in HKN.
    My knowledge when it comes to programming is close to zero and still i could write a anti afk bot with this simple script and HKN.
    Just let HKN autmaticly send "w" to ur wow client and u will never go afk.

I could also write a BG bot with this simple script:
    Make a macro to queue for BG and a macro to accept bg pop up.
    Bind these two macros to key 1 and 2.
    Let AHK automaticly send key 1, 2 and w to the wow client.

Here u go. Its that simple to make a BG bot and anti afk bot with HKN.

Just to repeat ur own words. "U can do pretty much everything with HKN"
    I can bet that its also possible to write much more complex and more "intelligent" bots when u have the scripting skills for it.

P.S. Just to make clear: Im not botting. Just made this video to prove that botting is possible with HKN.

6. I don't know why people think that use multibox is cool, I just think that it is for noob people, you feel good because you kill king Varyan but dude you kill him in a disgraceful way, you isn't make any effort to kill him, and you have always a heal behind to save you, sorry but I think that you are a caward without honor, if you want to kill king Varyan or Garrosh make a raid and kill him is better and funnier, and the worst part is that you go to elwyn forest to bother people thinking that you are the best when you are just a ***** cheating to kill other people, I bet that you can't kill anyone by yourself, use multibox is pathetic, I hope that this server ban it one day
    Let me lay this out for you in a way you can understand since you can't seem to grasp an understanding of what multiboxing is.

Blizzard owns World of Warcraft. Warmane barrows the software that is World of Warcraft. Blizzard makes the rules rather we like them or not. It's all we have to work with. Warmane advertises this server as "Bliiz Like", no as Blizzard makes the rules and Warmane is slapping the "Blizz Like" label on it, Warmane has to (for their own reasons) abide by the rules that Blizzard came up with.

Now Blizard did not see Multiboxing as a big deal as it is a increase of revenue for them, but also because Multiboxers aren't breaking any rules that Blizzard set in to place.

Now Blizzard did set into place a clause that said, "! button 1 action", meaning if 1 button gets pushed, only one action get be performed at a time per account.

A multiboxer pushes 1 button, but lets say, 4 more account mimic that action and 5 actions go off simaltaniously, it stall falls under Blizzard rule as well as there has to be an operator pushing that push for this to happen.

So as you can see, no rules are being broken and I'd also like to remind you that Blizzard makes the rules.

Now per chance you've read down this far and you wish to keep going feel free to proceed at your own risk.

You also pointed out that this guy that is Multiboxing could form and raid and take on the faction leaders. This is completely true, then you said, "it'd be better and funnier", but that's not true at all, as what's fun to you may not be "better and funnier" to others, in other words "better and funnier" is purely subjective and you can't use that in your argument against multiboxers as it because purely...subjective.

If you wish to attack multiboxing and multiboxers on the forums, you're going to have to think objectively and dismiss the thoughts of what's fun or what's not fun as these will only be your opinions and your's alone and I assure you, you don't speak for everyone.

(ya know, you really should learn to paragraph, makes it a bit easier for people to follow what you'r saying and makes you look a hell of a lot smarter, it's just a thought)

No one said multiboxers think their the best, infact i myself think i'm pretty novice at all of this and worried i'm going to screw up, but in the end, it's about the "fun" I can have. Now if you don't like it when me and my frineds come to elwyn forest and interrupt your dueling, roleplaying, or afk'ing, well I'm sorry, but it's a pvp server and it is what it is, after all Blizzard makes the rules and Warmane here decides to follow them and what kind of servers to have and what was that think you told us to do because it'd be "better & funnier"? Oh yeah, group up, right? If you don't like us wrecking your little inn and you dueling and what have you, then group up and wreck us, it's not hard to take a boxer down if you team up and help each other out.

I'll end this thread with, "I hope this server ban it one day".

I don't see it happening, as this server is Blizz Like, I personally feel they'll always allow Multiboxing just because Blizzard does.

7. For the people who seem to bash isboxer, I have just one question - how could HKN possibly beat FML and the pro system (combined with all the other features of isboxer)? It has been years since I used HKN of course, but I don't see how it coud possibly be better. Not to mention boxing on multiple computers.

8. For the people who seem to bash isboxer, I have just one question - how could HKN possibly beat FML and the pro system (combined with all the other features of isboxer)? It has been years since I used HKN of course, but I don't see how it coud possibly be better. Not to mention boxing on multiple computers.
    Oh there's only one guy floating around that thinks that and i think he's come to terms that they're about equal, i think he said HKN can do 100% anything where ISBoxer can only perform 99% of whatever. That which i'm not even sure I could possibly agree with this as the core of ISboxer basically is a HKN like program that has a user interface laying over it to make it more user friendly. That which is why you can copy your Toolkit that ends up looking a lot like HKN and post it to someone else for them to use and/or review your set up. So i'm not sure what could possibly be out there that HKN could do that ISboxer couldn't do....I'd love to hear some examples.

Either way, I feel both tools (isboxer and HKN and any other boxing tool) would eventually hit a brick wall together and there just couldn't be any other features to be added because of the limitations of the human mind. Once everyone's exhausted all possibilities with mutliboxing there really isn't any where else to go or anything else to add to the software so we hit that brick wall and bamb, we're done. nothing new to try with boxing......

Well at least not until some kind of new technology comes out that adds some kind of new skill to over come.

9. So i'm not sure what could possibly be out there that HKN could do that ISboxer couldn't do....I'd love to hear some examples.
    I know im repeating myself but i think the only big thing that ISboxer isnt able to do is automation.
    ISboxer follows the blizzard rule that every action that is executed in the game requires a direct interaction from the player side. By direct interaction i mean that the player has to click with the mouse or has to push/release a keyboard button to execute a ingame action.

In HKN this isnt the case. No direct interaction from the player is required to execute a script and botting or automation is possible with HKN.

10. Apercrop, you are no match for my arcane magic :P

Sent by Happymage

11. :) We are back :D Join now World of Multiboxing Neltharion realm !

12. @party, horde side guild?
    At the moment, i do some MH2015, WoD PTR and other private server WoD, but thinking about do 10x or 25x PvE Team in Cata. Maybe i'll do some PvP as well.

13. Ofc horde :) Now we have a 3 active boxers .in the guild ! 20 shammys , 13 dks , 5 druids + 5 dks . /who World of Multiboxing or /w Andrew in game

14. so you are 1 of noobs, good to know lol

15. so you are 1 of noobs, good to know lol
    soso0225, If your looking to start multiboxing, I'd suggest starting here

http://www.dual-boxing.com/forum.php

Your welcome!

~Deaths.

First 1234 Last