1. Death ! thx for your reply and for link... i don't want to start MB, it's against my conception as game ( RPG+PVP), if you want to know why i'm against M.B.
    i can make some nice videos how some peoples use M.B. (on both side Alliance+Horde ) and post them on YouTube just to see people's opinion about MultiBoxing on Private Servers.
    Yes, on Retail is alowed... but what is happening on your server, it's a disaster 2,3x/day... and that many skeletons that remain after battle for houres... is DISGUSTING !!!
    maybe some videos taken at the right moment and posted on YouTube, so to everyone see what happens here , on this server
    ( Neltarion-Cataclism ) will change your vision about M.B. and maybe you will take action against those abusing M.B.

Thank You,
    Sorry for my english, is not my native. :(((
    A.T.B.

P.S. IDK mb i will start M.B.
    Edited: August 29, 2015

2. P.S. IDK mb i will start M.B.
    Great! Always nice to see new boxer.
    Check out dual-boxing.com

3. soso0225,

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that someone interfered with what you consider fun, It's really no fun when someone tries to tell someone how to play. I assumed that you wanted to start multi-boxing since your on the MULTI-BOXING forums. In any case your voice and opinion has been noted. If you ever do what to pick up multi-boxing, and have valid questions, come back, we're all pretty good people and don't mind in the least to help you.

Deaths ... there's an (s) on the end, and plural, because as you can see I multi-box and there's more than one of me.

4. Death ! thx for your reply and for link... i don't want to start MB, it's against my conception as game ( RPG+PVP), if you want to know why i'm against M.B.
    i can make some nice videos how some peoples use M.B. (on both side Alliance+Horde ) and post them on YouTube just to see people's opinion about MultiBoxing on Private Servers.
    Yes, on Retail is alowed... but what is happening on your server, it's a disaster 2,3x/day... and that many skeletons that remain after battle for houres... is DISGUSTING !!!
    maybe some videos taken at the right moment and posted on YouTube, so to everyone see what happens here , on this server
    ( Neltarion-Cataclism ) will change your vision about M.B. and maybe you will take action against those abusing M.B.

Thank You,
    Sorry for my english, is not my native. :(((
    A.T.B.

P.S. IDK mb i will start M.B.
    You're english is perfect and far better then most the people that visit the forums here.

First ... 234