1. Fel Flame mana costs (MOP)

I am wondering if the mana costs are correct at the moment.

The tooltip says that the mana costs of fel flame is 36k mana.

But i have to spend more than 60k mana. So I run oom quite fast, while spamming it.

Normal?

2. 5.4 hotfix - "Fel Flame mana cost has been increased by 100%. and now costs 72k mana up from 36k, the mana cost in 5.3 was 60k."
    - some random from blizzard forums

3. You cannot spam Fel Flame anymore, mana cost was fixed, now you just have a visual tooltip error.

Welcome to patch 5.4.2.

4. Thats stupid in my opinion..

But thanks for the answers :)

5. With ember generation felflame DPET comes very close to Incinerate and you can cast it while moving, that's why mana cost was highly increased.

6. May 31, 2015  
    so how play now, what is rotation in bg?

7. May 31, 2015  
    so how play now, what is rotation in bg?
    Rotation?

This is not PvE, there is no such a thing as rotation on PvP.......

8. May 31, 2015  
    There isn't really one in PvE either anymore.

9. May 31, 2015  
    i dont play few months and i dont know how to play xd, anyone can give me guide for destro warlock pvp?

10. May 31, 2015  
    i dont play few months and i dont know how to play xd, anyone can give me guide for destro warlock pvp?
    You can't be serious.
    As a warlock, destro is the easiest caster spec i assume , if you can't play it or you can't figure it out by urself... my advice is to roll a warrior and smash 5 keybinds while having 100% uptime on all classes. Except hunters /mages

11. May 31, 2015  
    You can't be serious.
    As a warlock, destro is the easiest caster spec i assume , if you can't play it or you can't figure it out by urself... my advice is to roll a warrior and smash 5 keybinds while having 100% uptime on all classes. Except hunters /mages
    You forgot Arcane Mage... Arcane Blast = gg.

12. May 31, 2015  
    You forgot Arcane Mage... Arcane Blast = gg.
    Even arcane mages takes more skill than a first-time-warrior . Because they cast and risk of being interrupted. A warrior just charges 2 times if you ever manage to make a distance between you and him 2 times, if u do it for the 3rd time hes just gonna stormbolt ( if hes not dumb enough to spec bloodbath like 50% of the warriors in this server ofc ) , or leap , or even intervene on flag. Overloaded class broken class made designed by ****zzard , to make things worse they are also the most positively-bugged class on warmane. Hm.... how is that even possible. Yeah, try a slam on any clother if you have a warrior. it gonna crit for 120k+ with 50k crit deep wounds, more than feral's 5cb rip full mastery specced
    Warriors, and possibly hunters, were the cancer classes on MoP retail. Hunters, simply by removing the dead zone so it feels like a melee/ranged class at the same time , + even more cc and also an interrupt. I'm afraid how they'll perform when they fix stampede here. Boy, i miss cata , FU Herpes !
    Edited: May 31, 2015

13. June 1, 2015  
    Even arcane mages takes more skill than a first-time-warrior . Because they cast and risk of being interrupted. A warrior just charges 2 times if you ever manage to make a distance between you and him 2 times, if u do it for the 3rd time hes just gonna stormbolt ( if hes not dumb enough to spec bloodbath like 50% of the warriors in this server ofc ) , or leap , or even intervene on flag. Overloaded class broken class made designed by ****zzard , to make things worse they are also the most positively-bugged class on warmane. Hm.... how is that even possible. Yeah, try a slam on any clother if you have a warrior. it gonna crit for 120k+ with 50k crit deep wounds, more than feral's 5cb rip full mastery specced
    Warriors, and possibly hunters, were the cancer classes on MoP retail. Hunters, simply by removing the dead zone so it feels like a melee/ranged class at the same time , + even more cc and also an interrupt. I'm afraid how they'll perform when they fix stampede here. Boy, i miss cata , FU Herpes !
    fun fact : ret paladin in cata with BiS [ include gurthalak ] and moment they have tentacle proc chance bug is easier to counter than mop warrior in warmane :D

14. June 1, 2015  
    fun fact : ret paladin in cata with BiS [ include gurthalak ] and moment they have tentacle proc chance bug is easier to counter than mop warrior in warmane :D
    Umm.. i've never had problems with the tentacles, yes, way way easier to counter. Just /target macro the tentacle with 15k health.