1. What she does at her private time is her own business, no?
    A relation ship between a employee & costumers can be against company rules for some companies if this would mean you would benifit the costumer (give **** faster)

For the writing, simply solve this by leaving the bank so you're no longer a costumer :D ><

2. I'm 25.

It crossed my mind to have the bank account closed. I'll probably talk this with her that if she is interested in dating then I can always close my account for us to find a way together. But if she is genuinely not interested then I guess I'm just not lucky..

3. I'm 25.

It crossed my mind to have the bank account closed. I'll probably talk this with her that if she is interested in dating then I can always close my account for us to find a way together. But if she is genuinely not interested then I guess I'm just not lucky..

Don't let stupid sh*t stand between you and love. If you need to, go against the world to get your woman! I'm rooting for ya mate!

4. She works in bank and I am her customer. She hinted me that she'd get fired if she gets involved with a customer.
    If someone of my customers hint for more, i sometimes say i get fired if i get involved with a customer. So i dont hurt feelings.
    But for real i could do anything i want in my private free Time.

5. She hinted me that she'd get fired if she gets involved with a customer.
    That should have screamed to you "I'm not interested." It's an excuse, that kind of rule doesn't exists. What if she was married to a customer, they would have refused her the job? C'mon.

If she was interested in you she would have said she couldn't do that at her job (which is understandable and in fact something that could get her in trouble), but that you two could meet after her shift was over, when her job wouldn't have anything to do with her personal life.

6. You just ruined his hopes, mean obno....

7. You just ruined his hopes, mean obno....
    Actually Luvenia posted something pretty similar, from a girl point of view, while I was making my post. Still, it had to be done. He was considering closing his bank account thinking that would help.

8. That should have screamed to you "I'm not interested." It's an excuse, that kind of rule doesn't exists. What if she was married to a customer, they would have refused her the job? C'mon.

If she was interested in you she would have said she couldn't do that at her job (which is understandable and in fact something that could get her in trouble), but that you two could meet after her shift was over, when her job wouldn't have anything to do with her personal life.
    Way to be obnoxious >.<

Well she said she would get fired when I tried friending her on Facebook. She has little to no knowledge that I am secretly crazy about her.

I was talking to one other employees at the bank and that guy said he and his "relative" cannot work together in the same bank, that is security issue. So probably customer manager relationship accounts for the same I think?

I never actually gave her a hint that imma bank on her.

9. Actually Luvenia posted something pretty similar, from a girl point of view, while I was making my post. Still, it had to be done. He was considering closing his bank account thinking that would help.
    NOT WHEN I WILL NOT!

Dude come on I'm not stupid enough to do that without actually having a conversation about it. You know what I mean? I mean she could have a coffee with me, but to have something more than that can be a issue if I'm a customer. And there is this other possibility that she just isn't interested. Which ever the case is, we need to talk over it.

10. Way to be obnoxious >.<

Well she said she would get fired when I tried friending her on Facebook. She has little to no knowledge that I am secretly crazy about her.

I was talking to one other employees at the bank and that guy said he and his "relative" cannot work together in the same bank, that is security issue. So probably customer manager relationship accounts for the same I think?

I never actually gave her a hint that imma bank on her.
    That's even worse. She wouldn't even accept you on something like Facebook with that excuse? Why the hell would her bank care at all who she adds to her personal Facebook? How would they know she added you while putting on a red thong and silk stockings to try your bedsheets? If they even tried to insist on asking her who was that person she added she could sue them.

She has enough knowledge that you're interested in her, and is trying to find some nice way to get you to stop before trying.

11. That's even worse. She wouldn't even accept you on something like Facebook with that excuse? Why the hell would her bank care at all who she adds to her personal Facebook? How would they know she added you while putting on a red thong and silk stockings to try your bedsheets? If they even tried to insist on asking her who was that person she added she could sue them.

She has enough knowledge that you're interested in her, and is trying to find some nice way to get you to stop before trying.

12. Ama compltly go with our fellow red man,shes just making excuses.if u really crazy about her just dont drop hope nor put die hard effort.most girls are like salty icecubes,ye they will take time but sure will melt ;)

First 1234 Last