1. Quick Style Chooser FTW :P
    Should disable that lol

That Warsong tho.

2. btw u can chose the old warmane forum style if your eyes bleeding right now :)

3. btw u can chose the old warmane forum style if your eyes bleeding right now :)
    I did after 30 seconds, same moment that white background started shinning at me :D
    Good that it isn't night, I would've died.

4. btw u can chose the old warmane forum style if your eyes bleeding right now :)
    Preposterous, why would anyone want to switch from this lovely theme?

5. "Cataclysm update changelog will be released later today, as usual."

This was the funniest of them all tbh. xD

6. One of the many improvements is that avatars look good now and are no longer out of the frame. We can make a community poll regarding whether the blue text color should be changed or not. Please keep in mind that you can switch to the outdated and boring old forum by choosing the style in the bottom of the page.

7. "Cataclysm update changelog will be released later today, as usual."

This was the funniest of them all tbh. xD
    Yes this is the best 1 :D

8. You can just make the background css to fixed

9. One of the many improvements is that avatars look good now and are no longer out of the frame. We can make a community poll regarding whether the blue text color should be changed or not. Please keep in mind that you can switch to the outdated and boring old forum by choosing the style in the bottom of the page.

Please get the real new theme out before half of the community goes blind. :P

First 12345 ... Last