1. Nice joke

Nice 1st april joke.
    You could also add that realms would be updated for fixes today,it would fit perfectly :D

2. Nice 1st april joke.
    You could also add that realms would be updated for fixes today,it would fit perfectly :D
    they did.... cataclysm changelog will be posted later today :p
    99.99% sure thats a joke aswell :p

3. Nice 1st april joke.
    no update here Kappa

warmane (tm) cata working as intended.

4. Warsong will be the first survival realm featuring a permanent character death.
    Warsong 322 players online
    So, players afraid to login? Ha!

5. I almost forgot what today is.

6. Nice try Molten.

This new forum design is horrendous. The consistency and colour suitability is terrible, and the image does not border the entire page - a clear indication that the lack of effort implies it is an intentional joke.

Hopefully this terrible forum design will be gone tomorrow... Who puts blue and dark blue as colours mixed in with a red and black background!

Whoever designed that troll web page has what it takes to troll people with difficult eye sight.

7. a better one would have been:
    "The police have apprehended herpes and we are restoring all your characters as we speak"

8. Haha nice molten, I was like wtf then I realised whats goin on;)

9. This new forum design is horrendous. The consistency and colour suitability is terrible, and the image does not border the entire page - a clear indication that the lack of effort implies it is an intentional joke.
    Thanks for clarifying. I wasn't sure at first.

10. It was obvious April fools joke. It would be more awesome if it was less obvious and more subtle for immense baiting :P

11. OK, so I got trolled hard by ElvUI addon. Logged in in the morning to check my auction house stuff, and a popup about all of my gold having been donated to some orphanage appeared, needing an "accept" click. I dared not "accept" even though all of my gold had already been removed.

Heck, I thought i had been hacked, went and changed my passwords TWICE..submitted a ticket to a GM (ignored) and even sent a message to the warmane facebook page...stating the issue. They replied that it wasnt a warmane joke, and that I must have shared my acccount or visited some iffy sites.

Having resigned to the fact I had lost my gold, I just logged in again, "accepted" the popup..and did as was told (to type in /more inFo)

Most out there are probably not as noob as myself, but just in case there are others out there going through he same crap..its cool. Its just ElvUI doing a 4/1 thing. Type what it says, and then follow the instructions in the chat window.