1. I'd like to see you keep that attitude when you're in a BG against one.
    Oh wait, you don't do BGs. So stop with the backseat driving.
    Edited: April 6, 2015

2. I apologize for not living in battleground like you do.

3. You're trying to argue that multiboxing is broken because their actions are entirely predictable, whereas a premade can act independently and react to different situations and not take up half of their BG's team to do something?
    I said nothing about how predictable they'd be. Just at the synchronization of cooldown usage. So you're telling me a premade can use their burst cooldowns, stun, gap close, and burst all at once in complete Sync just because a Multiboxer can? Need I remind you of the diverse providers of internert services and the different effects ping has on some players?

I don't? Then you'll understand that even if it is a "handicap," the fact that one player can control the way a BG goes by simply inflicting a case of people giving up even before the bg starts is all they really need to make up for it. You play retail, so you of all people should know that encountering a Multiboxer once every blue moon is of course a lot more fun than seeing the same one in every battleground every time you queue.

If you're not over 4mil in a BG, you're either doing it wrong, playing a healer, or stomp it so quickly that you legitimately did not have time to do that much damage.
    I apologize that we're not all uber -sick- gosu fruitninja bad***es to a point of topping DPS in starter gear against already full resil-capped premades. Please enlighten us on how we're all supposed to play BGs.

Also, yes, my outlook isn't nearly as flawed as yours is about things.
    My outlook isn't flawed, it's just not a self-centered one. I actually take the time to speak where others can't.

But then again, if it makes no sense to the almighty Shiina, it's apparently broken.

If you all think that Multiboxing gains you some advantage over the other side, you're stupid.
    Over the other side? None at all. Over the people you find it fun to 5v1 and claim "skill?" most likely.

Then again, play how you wish. I just find it sad that a tournament realm where competition and challenge is supposed to be eminent and obvious has a system that's tolerant to imbalance. If you have to justify one side being the underdog to make penance for multiboxing then there's honestly nothing to be said about it.

Oh wait, you don't do BGs. So stop with the backseat driving.
    He does the occasional battleground. What he says make sense, as he has more room to talk than most of us.

And on a friendly note, Jugger, try not to piss him off. He puts you to shame by a long shot. Nothing offensive or personal, just keeping it professional.
    Edited: April 6, 2015

4. I said nothing about how predictable they'd be. Just at the synchronization of cooldown usage. So you're telling me a premade can use their burst cooldowns, stun, gap close, and burst all at once in complete Sync just because a Multiboxer can? Need I remind you of the diverse providers of internert services and the different effects ping has on some players?
    You're so full of **** LOL. Yes, premades can easily coordinate cooldowns, it's not hard. Besides, most Molten braindeads just pop cooldowns as soon as they faceplant into a teamfight anyways, not much coordination needed.

Are you really trying to use a difference of a few millisecond delay to explain why Multiboxing is so much more effective than having five people playing five separate characters? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard, even a 100ms latency difference between players is so miniscule that it doesn't change the outcome of anything.

I apologize that we're not all uber -sick- gosu fruitninja bad***es to a point of topping DPS in starter gear against already full resil-capped premades. Please enlighten us on how we're all supposed to play BGs.

Watch and learn. Please call me out on my horrible keybinds from years ago, it's your one opportunity to make me look bad :<

But then again, if it makes no sense to the almighty Shiina, it's apparently broken.
    You're finally starting to make sense~

Then again, play how you wish. I just find it sad that a tournament realm where competition and challenge is supposed to be eminent and obvious has a system that's tolerant to imbalance. If you have to justify one side being the underdog to make penance for multiboxing then there's honestly nothing to be said about it.
    Battlegrounds encourage neither competition or challenge. They're something to pass and waste time.

5. You're so full of **** LOL.
    You finally get me, after all these years. /smile

Watch and learn. Please call me out on my horrible keybinds from years ago, it's your one opportunity to make me look bad :<
    You've earned your cookie. Now if only i can get you to be less stiff, ya prick.

You're finally starting to make sense~
    But like... when did i stop? :3

Battlegrounds encourage neither competition or challenge. They're something to pass and waste time.
    yea, to people like you and I.

But to the common Molten player, battlegrounds to them are basically Arenas to us, so they're sensitive about it. (And if i have to read one more monologue about how multiboxing should be illegal on Global i'm gonna rage.)

6. But to the common Molten player, battlegrounds to them are basically Arenas to us, so they're sensitive about it. (And if i have to read one more monologue about how multiboxing should be illegal on Global i'm gonna rage.)
    You're the only one monologueing (I have no idea how this is spelt) about it.

7. You're the only one monologueing (I have no idea how this is spelt) about it.
    Suggesting regulation and crying for making it illegal are different.

One is not the other therefore the sides are different.

And I said Global. you know? Global? /6, Disease Channel? Yea, that. And most people who try to make suggestions about it here get their threads deleted because they simply don't know how to post without making it look like a rant.

Funny..... but true.

8. True plot twist : That other server mentionned in those screenshots used to fully allow multiboxing too. I'm the sole reason they don't anymore. If you dig up enough, you can find no less than 15 public requests against me in their forums. There were probably hundreds of privates ones. No other multiboxer regularly did BGs on there either.

9. As stated in the rules. Multiboxing is allowed. GMs/Devs/Mods will state otherwise if it changes. So do get over it. If you don't know how to fight against a mboxer don't waste time by making QQ threads. Instead put time and effort in learning how to play against them in BGs. Oh wait that is easy. Take multiple points at once. The mboxer can't cover them all.

10. premade up with 4 buddies including a healer or two, get on skype/teamspeak with eachother, and outplay the multiboxer.

11. And most people who try to make suggestions about it here get their threads deleted because they simply don't know how to post without making it look like a rant.

Funny..... but true.
    Not entirely. These discussions almost always devolve into drama fests with players *****ing at each other, or people try to **** talk the staff in some way. I'd like to preserve the thread as it currently is, and submit it for review.

First 123