1. cd reset on duel start

PLEASE add this feature from the old AT server, me and my friend just wana spam duels to learn the class and its pain to wait for cds everytime, also when we know the cds are reset people tend to not worry so much about poping a big coolie. So please Warmane PLEASE add this ty

2. Won't happen not bliz like....also there is a suggestion subforum for suggestions.

3. ITS INSTANT LVL 85 PVP ONLY who cares about blizzlike its about improving pvp experience omg plz brain ty

4. PLEASE add this feature from the old AT server, me and my friend just wana spam duels to learn the class and its pain to wait for cds everytime, also when we know the cds are reset people tend to not worry so much about poping a big coolie. So please Warmane PLEASE add this ty
    Man, they dont care what you want..

5. No, also, if you want to learn to play your class as you say, you need to learn to play without cooldowns.
    Since in more than half cases you will not have them.

6. No, also, if you want to learn to play your class as you say, you need to learn to play without cooldowns.
    L.O.L. These 2 sentences told eveything about Molten staff.. sorry Warmane staff..
    Casual players are in charge of a pvp server...
    No comment.

7. If you had just searched before asking you would hve seen it ahs been denied multiple times.

L.O.L. These 2 sentences told eveything about Molten staff.. sorry Warmane staff..
    Casual players are in charge of a pvp server...
    No comment.
    I don't see how not having cooldown all the times is casual.

8. If you had just searched before asking you would hve seen it ahs been denied multiple times.

I don't see how not having cooldown all the times is casual.
    Then answer me this, why do your cd's reset at the beggning of an arena match? (btw on this server pets cd's dont reset but that is another question.)
    Seriously, you have no idea what you are talking about.
    This is all about not wasting any time when you wanna duel. (We talk about fair balance when both sides have FULL cd.)
    Edited: April 5, 2015

9. No, also, if you want to learn to play your class as you say, you need to learn to play without cooldowns.
    You can't learn your class without using cooldowns /facepalm. Burst CDs always must be used carefully, it's the thing that you also must practise. For example sometimes you should get enemy trinket first and then burst him in stun.

I could play duels for 2 hours against my friend on AT over and over again without waiting for useless CD reset. Nobody wants to play duels when he has no CDs (or the enemy has CDs and when he loses he starts acting like "noob I had no cds").

10. No, also, if you want to learn to play your class as you say, you need to learn to play without cooldowns.
    You're so wrong about it. Warsong should be lead Malaco if isnt and should have some of old AT features like this.
    Like others said in this thread. It is needed since warsong isnt blizzlike at all it doesnt matter

11. You're so wrong about it. Warsong should be lead Malaco if isnt and should have some of old AT features like this.
    Like others said in this thread. It is needed since warsong isnt blizzlike at all it doesnt matter
    Maybe ya all should be patient? Like everyone else has to be. They said over & over that AT features will apear at one point. Knowing warmane you will not know when that point is, even if you spam their asses to space.

12. Maybe ya all should be patient? Like everyone else has to be. They said over & over that AT features will apear at one point. Knowing warmane you will not know when that point is, even if you spam their asses to space.
    Are you some kind of ...rd? I told that it should be there CD reset on duel start "like other AT feat.. which one of that was this" Jesus use brain. Blue already said NO like to other things AT had and here we wont have. People here try to change his mind about it.

13. Maybe ya all should be patient? Like everyone else has to be. They said over & over that AT features will apear at one point. Knowing warmane you will not know when that point is, even if you spam their asses to space.
    Dont feed the troll...

14. Waiting for cds is just stupid. Nowadays losing/winning/requesting duels is always followed with a reply such as "re, had no cds", "no cds but ok" , "amg no trinekt" ,... etc.

Expected reply from a molten staff before locking the thread as seen here :
    Spoiler: Show
    "The only thing I see here is crying. You are not suggesting anything but spreading insults and stupidity. We won't add any features... furthermore AT ones, because they aren't blizzlike. I'm sorry if you liked them. No one is forcing you to play here, you can either leave or learn to live with nothing.

Go Casual Or Go Home."

Malaco you say the merge is a big win for us AT players, but honestly, so far the only thing we've got is bugs, promises which now are not blizzlike and lies.
    Edited: April 5, 2015

15. No, also, if you want to learn to play your class as you say, you need to learn to play without cooldowns.
    ......................... speechless.

123 Last