1. Any way to troll horde honor quartermaster being horde?

Because reporting players (like 20 in my case) isn't enough to stop afk and trolls in bg.

I don't accept a "join premade" excuse, when some of them are just to troll or being afk.

2. Any way to report people like you that block the gear vendors?

3. You don't deserve to use it if you are afk/cheater in bg. Unfortunately when staff ban cheaters doesn't remove the gear ilegally obtained with wintrading/afk.

I guess that is more fair to block it than seeing cheaters like you (whose blame greens or donors about about his bad behavior)

EDIT: all "growing" Elixir got nerfed, NPC still targetable. I tested it with guildmates. I need an alternative (spells)
    Edited: April 16, 2015

4. sure, because everyone in the game chaeat/afk, so u block every one. how much pathetic u are? ban him pls

5. So, you're asking on forum how to exploit? Good luck with that.

And don't put everyone in same damn basket. Some people work their asses in BGs and don't have time to camp honor vendors for when they will finally reset. People that bug vendors should be treated as exploiters and be given the exploiter's treatment.

6. The only that are working are allies or the few that got sabotaged by cheaters from their own faction (even some premades does this). Cheaters like you are not treated like cheaters here.

Staff should consider to put things fair, removing the exploitable issues in bg (honor rewards for losers). Meanwhile, i have no option to block it at the old way (putting chars near him), but no volunteers for now

7. The only that are working are allies or the few that got sabotaged by cheaters from their own faction (even some premades does this). Cheaters like you are not treated like cheaters here.

Staff should consider to put things fair, removing the exploitable issues in bg (honor rewards for losers). Meanwhile, i have no option to block it at the old way (putting chars near him), but no volunteers for now
    Honor reward for losing is an exploit? Please tell me more.

8. losing intentionally is a kind of cheat.

9. You don't deserve to use it if you are afk/cheater in bg. Unfortunately when staff ban cheaters doesn't remove the gear ilegally obtained with wintrading/afk.

I guess that is more fair to block it than seeing cheaters like you (whose blame greens or donors about about his bad behavior)

EDIT: all "growing" Elixir got nerfed, NPC still targetable. I tested it with guildmates. I need an alternative (spells)
    So your solution is taking matters into your own hands and annoying people who have nothing to do with the cause you're fighting for? You're not a GM. What you should be focusing your time into is writing to staff about the lack of GMs and reporting AFKers instead of being useless.

10. Reporting is useless. 5 day ban isn't enough (once i met a persistent afk) and has no honor removal

11. May 3, 2015  
    Reporting is useless. 5 day ban isn't enough
    While this whole topic is pretty much useless I really agree with that part.
    Confirmed afkers should be treated like cheaters because they are cheaters.
    Now they are harder to report thats why they are the worst.