1. May 11, 2015  
    The idea isn't to release end-game raids as quickly as possible, but to release them periodically and let players experience them.
    Sorry i have to quote this, i mean, i dont usually post in the forums but i do read the forums (bc i have nothing else to do in sargeras, but you guys know that), can you please explain that sentence that i quoted? i mean.... when u guys released the 1st raid we all on the realm had the lastest PvE gear we could have, so we beat the 1st raid (i think it was MSV) like really fast and easy, and then ToES, we wiped that raid too, because of what?, because we had so much free time before the raids begin to release that we had the top gear we could ever have with JP, so please we already "experienced" the raids already, and we are bored again, we woulnt be mad if you guys release raids constantly (or bgs for PvP people)

PD: Sorry if my post doesnt have any logic, i dont speak properly english, bye!

2. May 11, 2015  
    I have been off for few days and I couldn't reply to this topic. I see that there are some moves finally about the merge. Very good news.

In my opinion the merge is the best way to go. The staff is worried about overpopulated single MOP server, but you can easily reduce that by releasing PTR WOD realm. It was supposed to be out more than a month ago so perhaps it would be a good move to do these things simultanously. Many people from MOP realms will switch to WOD instantly and MOP players will have one good and stable realm with good population on it.

I need to say one more thing, because when I see posts of staff members about releasing new battlegrounds I just can't stand it anymore.

On February 3, 2015 I wrote this post

Correct me if I'm wrong, but after both wipes, most of the battlegrounds were enabled - AV, IOC, SOTA, BOG, TP. After the first wipe they were disabled on second day. After the second wipe they were disabled yesterday.

Now I know sota and ioc is not playable, but AV BOG and TP is a really nice change after playing wsg ab and eots for 1000 times. I realize that there were some minor bugs with TP like not displaying the FC and EFC, which pretty much allowed them to hide somewhere with the flag. I also know that BoG base names were mixed up sometimes, but what else was wrong with these battlegrounds? And AV.. i know people are not capable of playing it because most of them are utterly stupid, but this is where the real challenge comes. Carry 40man bg with 5man premade, it's possible believe me. AV is working just fine and completing it is not difficult unlike in IoC.

Personally I think that only Sota and IoC should be disabled due to major things being bugged there, I mean vehicles and ioc bosses.

Anyway, can we get some official information whats the current progress on BG development and when certain bgs will be actually released?
    I know that arenas subject was brought up many times already, but these BGs being enabled, disabled, enabled, disabled.. What is this?
    On Feb 2 Twin Peaks is disabled, few days ago it is enabled again. The bugs about flag carriers not displaying on the map are still here. Achievements work the same way they were working before.
    Please, tell me why. I asked Arlequina about this, but I couldn't get any reasonable answer. I keep reading about releasing bugged Twin Peak's after 3 months. You guys keep saying that you brought back bugged battleground and you brag about it.
    I guess in next 3 months you will release AV, which was working just fine and The Battle for Gilneas, where you need to fix graveyards and spawning after death. I will really appreciate, if someone could explain, why Twin Peaks was disabled for 3 months, then it's brought back and you say you release a new battleground.

3. May 11, 2015  
    I need to say one more thing, because when I see posts of staff members about releasing new battlegrounds I just can't stand it anymore.

On February 3, 2015 I wrote this post

On Feb 2 Twin Peaks is disabled, few days ago it is enabled again. The bugs about flag carriers not displaying on the map are still here. Achievements work the same way they were working before.
    Please, tell me why. I asked Arlequina about this, but I couldn't get any reasonable answer. I keep reading about releasing bugged Twin Peak's after 3 months. You guys keep saying that you brought back bugged battleground and you brag about it.
    I guess in next 3 months you will release AV, which was working just fine and The Battle for Gilneas, where you need to fix graveyards and spawning after death. I will really appreciate, if someone could explain, why Twin Peaks was disabled for 3 months, then it's brought back and you say you release a new battleground.
    Most likely the issues that required TP to be disabled were core related (causing crashes, lag spikes, etc.) and needed fixes. These were fixed and the BG was released. Actual gameplay bugs were probably not why the BG was closed.

4. May 11, 2015  
    You should see Sargeras raiding and defending raids.. Your raid was quite funny, why did u say to alliances, u gonna attack the city, and make defending team? Its really easy to wipe 40 people raid if you are on raidcall and making tactics, on Sargeras, only 10 people from pokemonz(alliance) wiped ~80 bloodlusters(hordes) on stormwind..

Even when sargeras was only online 300 people at morning, they somehow gathered 40 people to raid stormwind.. and we still defended by 8 people from pokemonz.. World pvp always been better on sargeras.. FW world pvp is weird, u saying to alliances that u gonna attack stormwind.. if u do that on sargeras, u'll get wiped whole raid on sargeras in seconds.. because we'll get some time to get ready..
    World pvp on sargeras is stupid. Whats challenging about alliance using 40 people to kill afkers and people just logging in. Its more like whack-a-mole than a battle. Do a battle ground where both sides are engaged. And if sargeras alliance wants to brag, join the horde side and raid against alliance. Then brag.

First ... 4121314