1. So..... you honestly think you don't obliterate what little enjoyment there still is?
    The Line you're crossing is the sovereignty of skill. Trash players are now exploiting their only way to dominate players with 10x their experience/skill. This is why malaco looked to cut out P2W.

Oh my mates killed you and you instantly flame in the forum ?

when 40 other player raid you, do you also cry then ?

nvm let's stop it because I'm tired of it.

and btw. you got also boxers

Edited: April 29, 2015

2. when 40 other player raid you, do you also cry then ?
    No, because it's 40 PLAYERS. you don't get it... YOU ARE NOT 40 PEOPLE, you don't deserve the same treatment as 40 PEOPLE.

3. No... We're not going to keep making people quit warsong (because trust me, you ******s already have), just because 3-4 cocksuckers want to have their cheat legitimized. I've tried multiboxing, and the only "difficult" part of it is the slight micromanagement grind to make your characters more efficient via macros.

Just because you control 40 accounts, does not give you the right to make claims equal to that of 40 actual players. The fact that 5-6 specific people can make people quit the game speaks volumes... and you're not coming down on the right side of it.

P.S. I am quitting, but for IRL reasons starting Friday. Warsong's relentless isolation has left too sour of a taste for me to probably return. Three years is too long to stay optimistic, especially in the face of such a poor excuse for "attention" by staff.
    You have an option to do WPVP (PVP enabled/disabled) you chose to have your PVP on knowing you may be attacked by horde. I do not see any reason to put restriction on multiboxing. While there are only two current multiboxers who regually do BGs which of those do not spam BG 24/7.

End of the day this is a PVP realm with limitation, and multiboxing does not get any huge benefit but a loss of benefit.

"you are more than welcome to retaliate against multi-boxers by multi-boxing against them. It raises challenge, competition, and fun to certain aspects of the game, for both multi-boxers and their opponents, where there would normally be none."

4. What's your point? Everyone is completely allowed to multibox regardless how many toons they have. I wouldn't give a crap about multiboxers doing city raids or BGs as long as I don't encounter them in arena (which is the only thing that matters in a pure PvP realm).

If you think multiboxers are "killing" the fun for you and you can't stand them, then you should stop posting on this forum and discontinue playing on Warsong. Simple as that.
    Lemme just link you to this other topic right here : http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....s-in-cataclysm

Yeah, it's a video of exactly that happening. It's very obviously not rank 1 material, but I got to 1900 rating/MMR by myself without trying all that hard and while far from full cata gear.

just restrict multiboxing to 5, as it was on retail

to stupid what here is goin on :o
    Multiboxing was never restricted to any number on retail. Have you never heard of Prepared? He still to this day does something along the lines of 40-60 characters on Darkspear-US.

No... We're not going to keep making people quit warsong (because trust me, you ******s already have), just because 3-4 cocksuckers want to have their cheat legitimized. I've tried multiboxing, and the only "difficult" part of it is the slight micromanagement grind to make your characters more efficient via macros.
    Yeah, the micro-management is the hard part, except that it's far from 'slight'. Not only do you have a gigaton of things to worry about that a normal player never has to even consider (multi-positionning, AoE vulnerability, following/targeting/movement issues, CC vs synced cooldown usage, etc), but you have to get in a mind-set that's often completely counter-intuitive to playing a single character. Yet you still have to know how to play a single character to play a multiboxing team well.

5. I have a question for you thebotz, how many monitors do you use or do you just use one?
    Edited: April 30, 2015

6. I have a question for you thebotz, how many monitors do you use or do you just use one?
    Just one. I only view what my 'main' character is viewing, and if need be I can swap instantly to another character with alt+tab. My youtube videos are pretty accurate examples of what my gameplay looks like, minus the fact that my recording software doesn't follow any alt+tab swaps and only records whichever character it was started on.

Splitting your screen or having a 2nd monitor etc is a choice that can be made, but it's in no way necessary.

7. No... We're not going to keep making people quit warsong (because trust me, you ******s already have), just because 3-4 cocksuckers want to have their cheat legitimized. I've tried multiboxing, and the only "difficult" part of it is the slight micromanagement grind to make your characters more efficient via macros.

Just because you control 40 accounts, does not give you the right to make claims equal to that of 40 actual players. The fact that 5-6 specific people can make people quit the game speaks volumes... and you're not coming down on the right side of it.

P.S. I am quitting, but for IRL reasons starting Friday. Warsong's relentless isolation has left too sour of a taste for me to probably return. Three years is too long to stay optimistic, especially in the face of such a poor excuse for "attention" by staff.
    Can't disagree with nothing that you said. I'm not that much against multi-boxing, but the fact that we are getting no attention. The only updates we've received are fixes, which are shared with Neltharion meaning that so far nothing of the exclusive content for Warsong has happened/AT features/.

No disrespect intended here, but the staff seems to be more active and prefer posting in Off-Topic threads such as "Share something pointless about yourself", while there are tens of threads here awaiting simple answers like "Where's the ladder"..., or should I ask "Where's Malaco?" - he was a lot more active on AT and would literally answer any threads...

Haven't logged from weeks, and probably will continue for months. Most of my friends are also gone, we see no changes.

Is it still worth playing here?

8. Is it still worth playing here?
    thats the question, for the moment - nothing is goin to happen

9. May 8, 2015  

10. May 8, 2015  
    These are the things I think are the problem currently with Warmane.
    1. PvE Gear - This **** is really dumb. Stuff like Bone-link and Soulshifters Vortex needs to be made class specific. I mean, why is there even tank trinkets available on an Arena focused server anyway. Furthermore, I personally think everyone think other than PvE trinkets need to go. I mean seeing a rogue with PvE 2-Piece, with pretty much every off piece being PvE is just dumb, makes me game more about who can 1 shot first, rather than setting up kills.
    2. Absence of ladder - I would like to be able to see the top 50 or so teams so I know what to expect. Makes pushing rating more enjoyable.
    3. Absence of 'fun' - The transmog vendors from AT should undoubtedly be reimplemented. It has absolutely no impact on any other aspect of the game. Seems really ******ed to try and make an instant 85 server with free gear more 'blizzlike'.

Stuff that shouldn't be added:
    Solo Queue - This my just my 2 cents, but solo queue is absolute trash. Its literally the opposite of what 3v3 arena should be and promotes just playing like a mongoloid to win (no communication, just tunneling healers etc). Having to find partners may be a long process, but its far more rewarding at the end of the day.

:)

11. May 8, 2015  
    These are the things I think are the problem currently with Warmane.
    1. PvE Gear - This **** is really dumb. Stuff like Bone-link and Soulshifters Vortex needs to be made class specific. I mean, why is there even tank trinkets available on an Arena focused server anyway. Furthermore, I personally think everyone think other than PvE trinkets need to go. I mean seeing a rogue with PvE 2-Piece, with pretty much every off piece being PvE is just dumb, makes me game more about who can 1 shot first, rather than setting up kills.
    2. Absence of ladder - I would like to be able to see the top 50 or so teams so I know what to expect. Makes pushing rating more enjoyable.
    3. Absence of 'fun' - The transmog vendors from AT should undoubtedly be reimplemented. It has absolutely no impact on any other aspect of the game. Seems really ******ed to try and make an instant 85 server with free gear more 'blizzlike'.

Stuff that shouldn't be added:
    Solo Queue - This my just my 2 cents, but solo queue is absolute trash. Its literally the opposite of what 3v3 arena should be and promotes just playing like a mongoloid to win (no communication, just tunneling healers etc). Having to find partners may be a long process, but its far more rewarding at the end of the day.

:)
    Good points there^
    SUpport this topic since my born, this is not a server yet, it is a corpse of server.

12. May 8, 2015  
    /addet

- implement 410 Thirdhands (Relics), other Classes like Rogues/War/Hunters already have 410 Throw Weapons

13. May 16, 2015  
    Well I think they know all these things, and maybe working on something similar? (at least I hope so) for the people who has faith in this server still :)
    +1 on these suggestions, and maybe if Warmane had more developers, they would fix these things faster...

14. May 17, 2015  
    I would like a 2v2/3v3 ladder and some rating required transmog. The current state of this realm is a bore. I understand this realm was a gift but if we're talking about ways to improve a PVP realm then there needs o be some obvious rewards. we're all about competition so why not add some special rewards for players that reach certain ratings?!? whether it be mounts/transmog/random titles/enchants/etc. Lets strive to achieve things!!

15. May 18, 2015  
    In addition to unique arena awards they should remove PvE from arenas entirely (except for set pieces of course). The PvE weapons/trinkets are totally RNG dependent and it doesn't require much skill to get 100's of procs on 5 seconds. All it does is give people undeserved ratings/titles/achievements and making FotM comps even more overpowered and oversimplified. The majority of players prefer diversity and skillful play rather than this ****fest of mongos running around and oneshotting people without even trying.

First 1234 Last