1. I'm getting ignored big time.. how helpful.. I bought on 3 accounts and I didnt get anything like really? I got nothing? I purchased it and I didnt get anything at all how do you open them? it didnt open me once I purchased it.
    Do you get "Only 1 packages of this type are available for your account." after you try to purchase them again? If not... then you did not buy them.

2. 1st acc Time-Lost Figurine
    2nd acc 3x sha crystals

3. ya I got a companion that sells for 1 vp on marketplace, waited months for this to get something that I can buy 10 of in 1 day.

i don't rly care though

4. You jelly..
    Spoiler: Show
    I'll manage

5. I purchased on one account and all went well but when i tried on ny second account (2 months old give or take) it said "your account is not eligable for this purchase" Any one knw what the reason could be?

6. Do you get "Only 1 packages of this type are available for your account." after you try to purchase them again? If not... then you did not buy them.
    yep I know it's only 1 per account, Igot 3 acc's.. used on all my 3 acc's and still got nothing.. keeps saying I'm not elegible but I didnt get crap lol.

7. 1 Epic Purple Shirt, that I already have ;_; and 6 Coins.
    Pretty good. ;3

8. Nevermind got it fixed lel.. it's not for new accounts.

got sindorei orb :D good because I didnt want to farm it and it's sooo low drop lol.

9. 2 Pristine Hide
    Thx Warmane, this is the best reward for loyalty that anyone could ever get, everyone should feel like Warmane totally cares about their playerbase, no doubts, i mean, these bags are full of the goodest goodies around!

I mean, you could've put a couple cool mounts and have people get one or the other randomly, but nah, who would enjoy that when we can get awesome Pyrium Bars or Pristine Hides?

Thx Warmane, keep showing your love your playerbase

10. I mean I don't really care what I got, but I think molten did this wrong.

It seems like they made it like a lottery where only some people will win, not all like it should have been.

11. 27 points and 3 spellweave.
    It's not much, but I'm grateful. The most important part is that you guys came through with this instead of abandoning it when you could have so many times. I'm happy that you stuck to your word. Please nevermind the ungrateful sarcastic remarks of others; don't let them bother you. You're deserving of more than that.

12. I'll manage
    how does that picture relate to the thread? Did the goodie bag spawn Aeonaxx ?

13. Judging by the stuff most of us got, they could've as well abandoned it.
    And that's just my opinion, I wasn't expecting BiS item or 35 coin mount or anything like that. I did set me expectations to something that won't be affecting a lot of things since there's a gazillion of accounts but this is kinda lame - a random tabard, 3 ebonwave, 3 >insert random crap item here<.

14. 2 Pristine Hide
    Thx Warmane, this is the best reward for loyalty that anyone could ever get, everyone should feel like Warmane totally cares about their playerbase, no doubts, i mean, these bags are full of the goodest goodies around!

I mean, you could've put a couple cool mounts and have people get one or the other randomly, but nah, who would enjoy that when we can get awesome Pyrium Bars or Pristine Hides?

Thx Warmane, keep showing your love your playerbase
    As if we haven't given enough gifts and refunds already.

Goodie bags are not meant to contain anything useful as they're purchased on a mass scale, over 200,000 so far.

What were you expecting?

There are 30 jackpot bags per realm.

With a pool of over 300 different items to get per expansion, including bonus things (gold, points, coins) and a chance at a realm specific jackpot pool, all for free.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....on-Goodie-Bags

See: "What can we expect from them?"

Good day.

First 12345 ... Last