1. So, to clear up the confusion with the loot, RF loot is different from normal raid loot because it uses something called personal looting, you can find more about that in the following link
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Raid_Finder...rue#Loot_rules

Now, for those which want a direct explanation
    - Every player has a % chance to get some loot, if he does not he will be given gold instead. The loot will be added to your inventory directly (this does not currently work so you have to loot the boss). Now, you may or may not get loot on the boss, every player sees his own
    - If you looted a boss (You and not the raid, you) you will not be able to obtain loot from that boss for that week, so its only one drop for a player per week

The boss or chest vanishing means that the ones who could loot it already looted it, that's all there is to it. Nobody stole your loot, you just weren't lucky to obtain any loot on that boss or you already looted that boss that week
    The loot which is obtained is yours and yours alone, you cannot trade it as it becomes soulbound

Now, about valor, only upon completing the raid (killing the final boss) will you get valor. The first time in the week you kill the boss you will get 90 valor, any other time you will get 40.
    Edited: April 29, 2015

2. good JOB guys keep up the good work

3. I want to say Good Job aswell! I'm looking forward to more Raids being opened and maybe more focus on Raidboss fixes etc.... due to more Bugreports ( there are still a ****load of bugs in all open raids so far).
    What I wish for the Future
    - Class Fixes
    -Raid Fixes (more Raids)
    -New Battlegrounds

4. Raid finder gives no ID (You can use it as many times as u want)!.

5. Raid finder gives no ID (You can use it as many times as u want)!.
    Intended. The only restriction you have in there are the items, you can only gain one item per boss in a week
    And you only get valor when you kill the last boss

6. If the RF completion valor bonus got fixed it measn the RDF one also will be fixed?

7. If the RF completion valor bonus got fixed it measn the RDF one also will be fixed?
    You might have noticed that you sometimes drop out of the queue for RF right before you get the "Ready to Enter" popup. Ye that's a hackfix for RF, there is a client issue which had to be avoided
    That same issue causes the RDF group to bug out, while you are in the instance and are doing it, the actual queue is still stuck at "Ready to Enter". That's why you get no valor and get deserter if you leave after killing the last boss

8. So are you planing to implement personal loot in the nearest future? Or fix that "Ready to enter" bug? What's the progress on those?

9. Nice work man, but I'm just waiting for some pvp update (new bgs)

10. So are you planing to implement personal loot in the nearest future? Or fix that "Ready to enter" bug? What's the progress on those?
    - Personal loot should come soon. How soon? Well that depends on the developer working on it. For now you can just loot the boss for your item, you will not have the re-roll option till personal looting is implemented. The loot on the boss is different for each player, so don't worry about players stealing your item or something
    - About the second issue, I don't have any info on that unfortunately so i cannot give you an eta. Don't expect it to be fixed soon

11. Nice to hear that. Good job, but can someone elaborate this part to me
    "- Progression (bosses killed / looted so far) information will not be available yet."
    Means we wont see who looted what, or?
    Loot progression means that when you hit (Default) 'I' and bring up the Raid Finder info there will be a yellow triangle, once you mouse over that it will show you the bosses you have already killed and obtained loot from. That means although you can keep killing them bosses, you can't receive loot till the raid week resets. As of right now though, the yellow triangle isn't working, so you just have to remember which toon killed and received loot from the respective boss.

great... mop gets a raid finder yet mop isn't even 1 year old on molten. Cataclysm just sits here with no updates K.
    If by no update you mean no RF then yeah that's quite a piss take. If you mean no update as in an actual update then are you blind/stupid or just not even logged Cata in over a month. We have received two updates since the wipe and already Green_Dev said a even bigger update is inc (if it hasn't happened already)
    Edited: April 29, 2015

12. It would be nice to see that "LFG Invite" timer to actually work, because there are too many afkers in the RF queue, making it painful to use. Like when that timer expires, those who didn't click Enter Dungeon or Leave Queue to be automatically kicked out of the queue and it will speed up the process of RF.

13. Now, for those which want a direct explanation
    - Every player has a % chance to get some loot, if he does not he will be given gold instead. The loot will be added to your inventory directly (this does not currently work so you have to loot the boss). Now, you may or may not get loot on the boss, every player sees his own
    - If you looted a boss (You and not the raid, you) you will not be able to obtain loot from that boss for that week, so its only one drop for a player per week

The boss or chest vanishing means that the ones who could loot it already looted it, that's all there is to it. Nobody stole your loot, you just weren't lucky
    OK... then tell me why i've seen a token (in the corpse) for a second, then someone took it and it disappeared from MY "opened corpse" loot window

14. I've been queued as healer and requeued when ppl lf just 1 healer to complete another raid, and I find myself in a raid with 2/2 tank 1/6 healer 1/17 dps. I've done this again later when queued with say 2/2 2/6 4/17 and then find myself back to square one in 2/2 1/6 1/17. It would appear to me that each time there a new raid is formed on tanks that raid gets preference to fill healer and dps slots. This makes it very difficult to fill any raids if ppl are being split rather than filling raids which are already filled better. Obviously I may be wrong, just how it appears to me form various times I've requeued and from /global

First 12345 ... Last