1. OK... then tell me why i've seen a token (in the corpse) for a second, then someone took it and it disappeared from MY "opened corpse" loot window
    This. I've seen a ring on protectors only for the corpses to disappear without me even taking it.

2. good job yami and warmane^_^...can i ask estimated time for new battlegrounds? that u say in "next priority list"
    temple of kotmogu and twinpeaks, any estimated time?

3. and can u guys focus fix boomkin pls? just look at bugtracker, 4-5 urgent case :/

4. good job yami and warmane^_^...can i ask estimated time for new battlegrounds? that u say in "next priority list"
    temple of kotmogu and twinpeaks, any estimated time?
    I wasn't working on this, well i am currently providing some info regarding personal loots to the devs in order to fix it as soon as possible
    About the "loot steal" issue, will be looked into, it should not happen because it is stored by player guid, other clients cannot see it. Anyway, all loot related issues from the boss will be resolved once the proper personal looting system is up

Im not working on pvp related content at the moment so i cannot provide any info on that
    Edited: April 30, 2015

5. Yami can you tell us when Throne of Thunder is espected to be released on raid finder mode?

6. Kaolan has items but disappears after 2 seconds.. no one could loot anything

on Sha just now : I had Helm of the SHadow Protector in the lootwindow : as i wanted to pick it up and click accept to bind on puckup dialogue Sha disappeard with my loot.... 5 seconds max from Bosskill to vanish... something is wrong! fix it plz

Edit: just recorded it : http://youtu.be/r8eU5EQZk0o
    Same for First Boss...
    Edited: April 30, 2015

7. Same thing boos gone before loot fix the damn thing!!!!

8. and yeah one thing more set who decline ore afk desertion for 1 hour bcs its anoying ppl who que and those trolls laugh whill we try to play.personal i would ban them !!

9. Yami can you tell us when Throne of Thunder is espected to be released on raid finder mode?
    RF is currently being tested on ToES, when the bigger issues have been fixed the other raids will be added. Idk about ToT, you currently have 5 bosses up and 3 more are being prepared. If the devs want they can release RF for tot wings 1 and 2 (the currently released ones).
    Again, that depends on how fast the issues with RF queue and loot are resolved. The loot fix should come soon since the only thing that has to be changed is the loot being displayed in a pop-up window instead of in the the boss loot window

10. Now, for those which want a direct explanation
    - Every player has a % chance to get some loot, if he does not he will be given gold instead. The loot will be added to your inventory directly (this does not currently work so you have to loot the boss). Now, you may or may not get loot on the boss, every player sees his own
    - If you looted a boss (You and not the raid, you) you will not be able to obtain loot from that boss for that week, so its only one drop for a player per week

I have done like 4 or 5 LFR runs after the first i didnt got loot at all from the bosses i still should be able to get loot from.
    The indicator when you que LFR says i have got loot from evry boss already and is giving the bosses in red names. This is not the case, i have gotten loot in the first run from the protectors and the sha of fear but not from the others. Hope you can do something about this. Will continue to run more lfr's and see if they drop on anymore runs but think those chances are pretty low. or my rng on my loot is crazy low i guess.

11. I have done like 4 or 5 LFR runs after the first i didnt got loot at all from the bosses i still should be able to get loot from.
    The indicator when you que LFR says i have got loot from evry boss already and is giving the bosses in red names. This is not the case, i have gotten loot in the first run from the protectors and the sha of fear but not from the others. Hope you can do something about this. Will continue to run more lfr's and see if they drop on anymore runs but think those chances are pretty low. or my rng on my loot is crazy low i guess.
    Let me try to clear this up for you guys: You can do a boss as many times as you like, but only the FIRST time you do him, you will get a CHANCE to get loot. If you got gold the first time, that means your luck wasn't that great and you can try again next week. Since the loot is personal and is adjusted specifically for your spec, it would be extremely easy to gear up if you got loot from every boss each week.

12. May 1, 2015  
    Let me try to clear this up for you guys: You can do a boss as many times as you like, but only the FIRST time you do him, you will get a CHANCE to get loot. If you got gold the first time, that means your luck wasn't that great and you can try again next week. Since the loot is personal and is adjusted specifically for your spec, it would be extremely easy to gear up if you got loot from every boss each week.
    Just quoting this because my avatar sticks out... maybe more people will read this stuff then.

13. May 1, 2015  
    Its supposed to work like this:
    You either get an item or the gold bag when you kill a boss. The first time you try to kill him you have a set chance to get a spec item from him, lets say 30%. If you dont get it, you will get the gold bag. You can choose to roll again for a token (not implemented yet), what that does is increase your spec item chance by 15% and rolls again. You only have a chance to get the item the first time in the week you kill the boss, if you dont, tough luck.
    So no gear that week? Nah, the gold bag itself has a chance to give you some spec items, that would be this item
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=95617
    Edited: May 1, 2015

14. May 1, 2015  
    Can you re-formulate that?
    How I read it, it seems conflicting with itself :)

15. May 1, 2015  
    Can you re-formulate that?
    How I read it, it seems conflicting with itself :)
    Corrected it, delete the quote because it was misleading

First ... 23456 ... Last