1. May 5, 2015  
    And yet most people saying to remove them title's have got titles...lol. People played and invested time to get LoD, SoE and Insane (or w/e prestigious title their is for achieve hunters). Not everyone can log in everyday to juggle VP farms, rep farms, manage gold/professions for pots and repairs on many alts that have said PvE titles. Or have the patience to farm achieves for vanity titles, even to then find out after weeks that the title is bugged. next?
    You also get 7x the experience/rep/gold.
    you can't compare PVE titles and season titles and expect to come out on top.

and yes edit isn't working for some reason.

2. May 5, 2015  
    My arguement is pointless
    Who cares how many titles retail give? they will eventually be wiped out, and they once again, give that many titles away because of their playerbase.

3. May 5, 2015  
    You also get 7x the experience/rep/gold.
    you can't compare PVE titles and season titles and expect to come out on top.

and yes edit isn't working for some reason.
    Okay lets the X7 rate advantage can balance the fact that there is no where near enough population for PvP to be considered challenging. I face warriors that don't intervene on healers during slows, ferals that right from the start switch to normal form to cast cyclone...against my ret all at 2.4k mmr. Thats how easy it is here that 'bads' have that mmr.

And even if you disagree, fine your opinion, but why restore one end game content rewards and not the other. Also if we went by retail rules those precious Glads would lose their title after the following Season if they didn't redeem it, and a lot of Glads have failed to redeem it.

4. May 5, 2015  
    Lmao, you don't realize how incredible stupid you sound. You do realize MAJOIRTY of the rank 1 titles have been sold to people that arn't good enough to acquire them and now so called ''bads'' are running around with them, the ''bads'' you said can't get titles, now have the titles. People abused Edifices generousity for their own profit.
    You said you have 3 titles. Idk if you are bad or not, nor I really give a fk about you but why should I care about your titles? You seem to care too much for other players and their titles rather than for yourself. Edifice has every possible r1 log stored, if someone sold his title it's not because he "abused" Edifice's generosity, it's because Edifice allowed it. As I said, you seem to cry a lot here, keep playing mate and you'll have more titles, leave other players.

5. May 5, 2015  
    Who cares how many titles retail give? they will eventually be wiped out, and they once again, give that many titles away because of their playerbase.
    i'm still sitting here waiting for you to make an argument, and while you try ill just leave you here with your intellectual failure.
    Oh, but you forgot that theres 2 players in a 2s team and 3 players in a 3s team? 2x50 =100 3x50=150, 250 players.
    20 teams Cata/Wrath, 58 PLAYERS MoP
    proportionality

6. May 5, 2015  
    You said you have 3 titles. Idk if you are bad or not, nor I really give a fk about you but why should I care about your titles? You seem to care too much for other players and their titles rather than for yourself. Edifice has every possible r1 log stored, if someone sold his title it's not because he "abused" Edifice's generosity, it's because Edifice allowed it. As I said, you seem to cry a lot here, keep playing mate and you'll have more titles, leave other players.
    If you 'don't give a fk about other people's title then what are you doing here writing this crap. You say to stop caring about other people, then why are you caring what people here are writing? Gtfo this thread if you don't like it. And selling a Glad title isn't abusing generosity, but it is still against the rules.

7. May 5, 2015  
    Okay lets the X7 rate advantage can balance the fact that there is no where near enough population for PvP to be considered challenging. I face warriors that don't intervene on healers during slows, ferals that right from the start switch to normal form to cast cyclone...against my ret all at 2.4k mmr. Thats how easy it is here that 'bads' have that mmr.

And even if you disagree, fine your opinion, but why restore one end game content rewards and not the other. Also if we went by retail rules those precious Glads would lose their title after the following Season if they didn't redeem it, and a lot of Glads have failed to redeem it.
    i don't have a strong opinion on the restored titles to begin with, its not my fight, but ill humor you.

Taking into account that only r1-3 in previous seasons got glads, this is not blizzlike and therefore shouldn't be treated as such,

Second, taking into account the player base size, the smaller it is the harder it becomes to climb the ladders into higher rating, all the better reason for top players to have their rewards reclaimed.

Now withar you fight bads at 2.4 or not that is your own point of view and for all i know it could be you making the bad decisions and simply projection onto your opponents, i simply don't know either way.
    Now from my own point of view being at 2.5 as of this moment i can safely assume that everyone around my bracket and higher ( you can face 1800 rated players after sometime waiting in the queue ) is a decent player and deserve a small sense of a reward.

8. May 5, 2015  
    If you 'don't give a fk about other people's title then what are you doing here writing this crap. You say to stop caring about other people, then why are you caring what people here are writing? Gtfo this thread if you don't like it. And selling a Glad title isn't abusing generosity, but it is still against the rules.
    You obviously have no ability to comprehend simple sentences so I'll get on monkey level and try to explain once again. I am writing this "crap" because I have more titles than you can imagine, played for almost 4 years here, have invested more time into pvp than casual pvp player like you would ever do. Now when I play maybe few hours per week because I went on university and can't spend more time playing this game guy named Sumic comes and barks about how titles should be removed lol. Go read few pages back, a lot of ppl are mentioning him and some shady activities. I really couldn't care less about other player titles, I don't wanna get my 3+ years of playing deleted because of some butthurt guy. Hope this is simple enough for you to understand. Pce

9. May 5, 2015  
    You said you have 3 titles. Idk if you are bad or not, nor I really give a fk about you
    Why shove the 'I have more titles than you can imagine' crap in my face when you, about an hour ago, said this ^. Lets get to your paragraph though shall we ^.^

You obviously have no ability to comprehend simple sentences so I'll get on monkey level and try to explain once again. I am writing this "crap" because I have more titles than you can imagine, played for almost 4 years here, have invested more time into pvp than casual pvp player like you would ever do. Now when I play maybe few hours per week because I went on university and can't spend more time playing this game guy named Sumic comes and barks about how titles should be removed lol. Go read few pages back, a lot of ppl are mentioning him and some shady activities. I really couldn't care less about other player titles, I don't wanna get my 3+ years of playing deleted because of some butthurt guy. Hope this is simple enough for you to understand. Pce
    Starter's, please don't class me as monkey level when your ability to structure compound sentences is greatly less than a toddler's. Okay so because you may or may not have more titles than I can imagine (which by the way I play on Tichondrius on Retail, and if you had any idea pf retail Gladiator's you would understand that you most likely have no where near more titles than I could imagine, or therefore have seen. Also let's stick to Retail standards, where you only 'stack' Seasonal Glad achievements/titles and not Glads. M'kay?) that doesn't give you immunity from your own opinion of not caring about what other people's opinions are. Now, don't start sprouting out 'you're a casual' when you don't know who I am, it could always come back and bite you.
    Also, you basically just that you can't tryhard Arena's as much because of real life things, so what about Gladiator's on retail, they can't keep their titles, so what if they can't tryhard the next season? You don't see them cry about losing their titles, let alone the a mere mention of it. I don't know, nor do I care, who Sumic is, I just agree with many of his points. Ans you don't want to get 3+ years of this game lost? So you're special enough to avoid that but other's arent? Pathetic. I understood that after mentally modifying your sentences, due to it's lack of obvious intelligence.
    Peace*

10. May 5, 2015  
    Edit: Of* 'basically just said*...' And* Can't edit my post but thought I'd get there before you ^.^

11. May 5, 2015  
    Leave my titles alone gibons

12. May 5, 2015  
    Why shove the 'I have more titles than you can imagine' crap in my face when you, about an hour ago, said this ^. Lets get to your paragraph though shall we ^.^

Starter's, please don't class me as monkey level when your ability to structure compound sentences is greatly less than a toddler's. Okay so because you may or may not have more titles than I can imagine (which by the way I play on Tichondrius on Retail, and if you had any idea pf retail Gladiator's you would understand that you most likely have no where near more titles than I could imagine, or therefore have seen. Also let's stick to Retail standards, where you only 'stack' Seasonal Glad achievements/titles and not Glads. M'kay?) that doesn't give you immunity from your own opinion of not caring about what other people's opinions are. Now, don't start sprouting out 'you're a casual' when you don't know who I am, it could always come back and bite you.
    Also, you basically just that you can't tryhard Arena's as much because of real life things, so what about Gladiator's on retail, they can't keep their titles, so what if they can't tryhard the next season? You don't see them cry about losing their titles, let alone the a mere mention of it. I don't know, nor do I care, who Sumic is, I just agree with many of his points. Ans you don't want to get 3+ years of this game lost? So you're special enough to avoid that but other's arent? Pathetic. I understood that after mentally modifying your sentences, due to it's lack of obvious intelligence.
    Peace*
    Why are you even bringing retail into this peace of garbage post you made? I couldn't care less about on which retail server you played or still playing. It's funny cause you said "where you only 'stack' Seasonal Glad achievements/titles and not Glads. M'kay?)" and then "what about Gladiator's on retail, they can't keep their titles,". Your post makes no sense because you are contradicting yourself. From that rubbish of text, you cannot get any valuable points. I can only assume you actually agree with me because as on retail Season r1 titles should not get removed same as they should not get removed on Warmane. I could be fine with removing R1 2v2 glad titles, as I filled my alts with those which I don't really care about, however how many players even got those? Sumic is upset because 3-4 players have titles he thinks they shouldn't have? Who the fk is he to determine which player should have or which one should not have title? And there we are at glorious part
    He said he has 3 titles, and that's my point which you clearly failed to understand. If you have 3 titles why would you give a **** about 3-4 players that have it as well? It's like I should bark around REMOVE ALL R1 titles because there are 15 players more with r1 titles on a server with 25k players. It makes no sense and makes you look stupid and sad.

13. May 6, 2015  
    Titles on MoP realm are just insane. There isn't any skill but only bugs, bugs and overpowered warriors. Above around 2k - 2.1k mmr in 2s you are ONLY facing warrior+healer and maybe sometimes alock/rsham. However 3s... Molten pls stahp.

14. May 6, 2015  
    Sumic is upset because 3-4 players have titles he thinks they shouldn't have? Who the fk is he to determine which player should have or which one should not have title? And there we are at glorious part

It's like I should bark around REMOVE ALL R1 titles because there are 15 players more with r1 titles on a server with 25k players. It makes no sense and makes you look stupid and sad.
    The system has been abused, I know atleast 8 people who have bought rank 1 titles since you could tell edifice where the title to go. X wants rank 1 title, he knows Y has it, X pays Y 70 euros to tell edifice to send it to X. There's supposed to be 9 relentless gladiator titles in the game, JK, there currently is 12 of them.
    My points is, the majority of the titles EARNED pre-wipe have now been sold because, as i said, people have been paid to abuse the title retrival system.

15. May 6, 2015  
    The system has been abused, I know atleast 8 people who have bought rank 1 titles since you could tell edifice where the title to go. X wants rank 1 title, he knows Y has it, X pays Y 70 euros to tell edifice to send it to X. There's supposed to be 9 relentless gladiator titles in the game, JK, there currently is 12 of them.
    My points is, the majority of the titles EARNED pre-wipe have now been sold because, as i said, people have been paid to abuse the title retrival system.
    There will be a moment when you discover that glad = shiet , who ever have it theres a chance that he payed for it , wintraded and got unbanned on xmas , abused the system. There is such low % of ppl who actualy earned it.

After a while u get that all you need is only good team and fun in arenas, thats all u can expact from warmane ... and a rival title cuzz glads will be sold out.

First ... 91011121321 ... Last