1. May 7, 2015  
    Except the links u've provided , some of them are reported 8 months ago. "Urgent" priority my ***.
    No biggie anyways i already have a 504 warrior, went at 2k rating in less than few hours , stopped for now since i need more gear . With these game breaking "critical bugs" i'll easily squish anything that stands in my way.
    Theyre not broken at all hence 70% of mops population are warriors, also the easiest class to play. If anything, i feel ashamed to play such a broken class which the OP and you, enjoy it, and ***** about rogues or other classes. I don't know how you warrior mains did not *****ed about monks since they can counter your " blow all cds, sweeping , lolstorm with a /yell added in the macro saying { Im SuPerrMAnananann }" , with Touch of Karma, making all of your dmg reflected back at you. Hmm i guess they're not so many, thats why.
    Edited: May 7, 2015

2. May 8, 2015  
    you got a proof i am using game breaking bugs to win? first post proof then call someone out, go play sub if combat's dmg isn't bugged, even warrior can't 1 shot people like rogue.
    Oh yeah? and what kind of proof did you had when you accused me of playing combat rogue? :P first post proof then call someone out buddy,consider your own post before trying to argue with someone,as for combat or sub well ofc as i said earlier i play sub.I don't give a dam about if combat's damage is bugged or no,not like i play this game to simply dish it out and win like most of warriors around in mop servers,many even rolled warriors simply coz they're tired of being unable beat them coz of dem positive " bugs " they got,you can't blame em for rolling wars either but im one of those people who play what they enjoy.

3. May 9, 2015  
    Oh yeah? and what kind of proof did you had when you accused me of playing combat rogue? :P first post proof then call someone out buddy,consider your own post before trying to argue with someone,as for combat or sub well ofc as i said earlier i play sub.I don't give a dam about if combat's damage is bugged or no,not like i play this game to simply dish it out and win like most of warriors around in mop servers,many even rolled warriors simply coz they're tired of being unable beat them coz of dem positive " bugs " they got,you can't blame em for rolling wars either but im one of those people who play what they enjoy.
    Warriors are just as easy as any other class. You guys with your skill cap and skill floor bull**** are just trying to elevate yourselves by means of your classes. Wow is an easy game and there are no demanding classes. There only arguably is one even easier class: hunters. But that may just be my subjective opinion. Also, warriors don't have a lot of positive bugs which I managed to replicate. Spell Reflect needs some fixing, but it's not as bad as some people make it out to be. There actually are some spells that bypass it also, which is a negative bug in my eyes. Deep wounds also has some issues, which I cannot replicate but which happened to me as well (which is why I figure there must be some kind of exploit). All in all, warriors are not far off from their actual strength in retail.

Combat rogues on the other hand are completely out of control right now. Please, show me any video of a retail combat rogue killing a warrior in defensive stance with full hp (500k) within seconds, i.e. during the initial stunlock. You won't find any. And expecially not in a fashion that the entire team cries about the rogue, because he is doing it nonstop with barely any downtime.
    It's like the bladestorm bug, only slightly worse. No need to cry, they'll fix it soon enough. But also no need to deny it.

4. May 9, 2015  
    Warriors are just as easy as any other class. You guys with your skill cap and skill floor bull**** are just trying to elevate yourselves by means of your classes. Wow is an easy game and there are no demanding classes. There only arguably is one even easier class: hunters. But that may just be my subjective opinion. Also, warriors don't have a lot of positive bugs which I managed to replicate. Spell Reflect needs some fixing, but it's not as bad as some people make it out to be. There actually are some spells that bypass it also, which is a negative bug in my eyes. Deep wounds also has some issues, which I cannot replicate but which happened to me as well (which is why I figure there must be some kind of exploit). All in all, warriors are not far off from their actual strength in retail.

Combat rogues on the other hand are completely out of control right now. Please, show me any video of a retail combat rogue killing a warrior in defensive stance with full hp (500k) within seconds, i.e. during the initial stunlock. You won't find any. And expecially not in a fashion that the entire team cries about the rogue, because he is doing it nonstop with barely any downtime.
    It's like the bladestorm bug, only slightly worse. No need to cry, they'll fix it soon enough. But also no need to deny it.
    idk how it is in pvp considering i only pve. according to the bug tracker, seems combat still has some detrimental bugs surrounding the mastery. it's safe to say that the devs has neglected combat rogues on all fronts.

5. May 10, 2015  
    I play combat spec since WOTLK and KS was always so strong. U cant kill 500k warr in few sec, u need to set up a kill. I play PVP only and i didnt see any combat rogue in top dmg or KB.
    We have 10% dmg bonus if our target is stuned + Bandit's Guile (10%/20%/30% dmg bonus) i dont attack without 20% + trinkets (i play with 2 dps trinkets + orc racial) and with all that i cant kill 500k warr in few sec. If target has used Medallion i can stun that target for over 12 sec + dismantle (6 sec) so i can do dmg for almost 18 sec without getting any. That is reason why u die. i can easly set up kill in that 12 seconds. Dont forget BG buffs for rogue, potion... I have 2 burst macros for my rogue i dont only deppend on KS.
    If u do ur deffence good u will not be killed. Find some combat rogue and try dueling with him. U will learn fast how is combat rogue is not OP when u do ur deffence good.

6. May 10, 2015  

You do know that Killing Spree is among the best attacks a rogue has along with Shadow Dance and Vendetta :P Also did i mention a word called " Skill " in my post above? oh feeling a bit aggressive? adding bull**** and stuff to replies xD ,i agree wow is an easy game nowadays ever since Cata came out.I seriously doubt Deep Wounds has some kind of exploit considering every warrior you face in Sargeras does so high bleeding damage like druids..... sure i agree Warriors got bugs which are " negative " but so do other classes,how many times do Warriors use Piercing Howl to remove Rogue's stealth? every class has bugs right now in Warmane 5.4.2 both positive and negative no need to cry just about Rogues.Warriors are OP class in 5.4.2 they were in retail but so were all other classes including Rogues and Hunters since every class in MOP has a kick.Also did i ever denied combat rogue's damage? hell i don't even know for sure if it IS bugged or no.As i said earlier i don't even touch combat rogues,lets say combat rogue just isn't my type.Even if it is bugged you're the one who need to stop qqing about its damage mate :P don't forget some crying warrior started the threat altogether,if warriors can defend their class why can't we rogues do the same? There's nothing wrong in defending something you like.
    Edited: May 10, 2015

7. May 10, 2015  
    Combat rogues are bugged, ToT council encounter was down after 2-3 sec only because of a combat rogue blade flurry, also easy 10 million dps on trash mobs.
    Edited: May 10, 2015

8. May 10, 2015  
    Combat rogues are bugged, ToT council encounter was down after 2-3 sec only because of a combat rogue blade flurry, also easy 10 million dps on trash mobs.
    yes combat rogues are bugged. that's one of the reasons their energy regen is trash atm.

9. May 10, 2015  
    yes combat rogues are bugged. that's one of the reasons their energy regen is trash atm.
    And Shadow insight not working tho. The OP is a warrior with the most positive bugs around. whats to be expected

10. May 11, 2015  
    You do know that Killing Spree is among the best attacks a rogue has along with Shadow Dance and Vendetta :P Also did i mention a word called " Skill " in my post above? oh feeling a bit aggressive? adding bull**** and stuff to replies xD ,i agree wow is an easy game nowadays ever since Cata came out.I seriously doubt Deep Wounds has some kind of exploit considering every warrior you face in Sargeras does so high bleeding damage like druids..... sure i agree Warriors got bugs which are " negative " but so do other classes,how many times do Warriors use Piercing Howl to remove Rogue's stealth? every class has bugs right now in Warmane 5.4.2 both positive and negative no need to cry just about Rogues.Warriors are OP class in 5.4.2 they were in retail but so were all other classes including Rogues and Hunters since every class in MOP has a kick.Also did i ever denied combat rogue's damage? hell i don't even know for sure if it IS bugged or no.As i said earlier i don't even touch combat rogues,lets say combat rogue just isn't my type.Even if it is bugged you're the one who need to stop qqing about its damage mate :P don't forget some crying warrior started the threat altogether,if warriors can defend their class why can't we rogues do the same? There's nothing wrong in defending something you like.
    My posting wasn't exclusively directed towards you, perhaps I should have made that clear. Especially the skill talk was more a general thing.
    As for the deep wounds, they are actually supposed to be higher than druid dots per tic, that's how it was in retail. I'm not talking about 40k dmg tics (my avg fully buffed with all cds popped. 50k may be possible with berserker buff on top of it), but about 80k+ dmg tics. Some people even claim that they had tics of 220k on them. However, I could not replicate that.

Also, I did not really cry about the dmg. In fact, the bug is less annoying than the sweeping strikes+bladestorm story due to the very small number of pvp rogues speccing combat. I just don't think that there is any need to deny the fact that there is something wrong with the spec right now by means of pointing towards warriors.

11. May 11, 2015  
    As for the deep wounds, they are actually supposed to be higher than druid dots per tic, that's how it was in retail.

Dunno from where u got that but you're full of ****. They are already aware that bleeds tics more that intended so cut the crap. You played retail huh? i doubt it, u know nothing about how broken warriors were in MoP. If you did, I hope u remember the 5.0 patch when warriors would gain 5 stacks and heroic strike for 300k crits, literally 1 shooting everything. They ****ing raged when blizzard fixed their class.
    Warriors will always be butthurt about anything in this game if they get rekt in PvP. Be proud of yourself. You faceroll 10keybinds, god mobility, and stupid dmg combined with broken x2 SP and bleed ticking for 60k crits while having permanent 25% dr if sitting in def stance, on top of all cds u got. Gotta love it when a warrior charges in the middle of the bg, pops every CD , bloodbath and proceed to BrokenStorm killing the entire raid.
    Edited: May 11, 2015

12. May 11, 2015  
    My posting wasn't exclusively directed towards you, perhaps I should have made that clear. Especially the skill talk was more a general thing.
    As for the deep wounds, they are actually supposed to be higher than druid dots per tic, that's how it was in retail. I'm not talking about 40k dmg tics (my avg fully buffed with all cds popped. 50k may be possible with berserker buff on top of it), but about 80k+ dmg tics. Some people even claim that they had tics of 220k on them. However, I could not replicate that.

Also, I did not really cry about the dmg. In fact, the bug is less annoying than the sweeping strikes+bladestorm story due to the very small number of pvp rogues speccing combat. I just don't think that there is any need to deny the fact that there is something wrong with the spec right now by means of pointing towards warriors.
    I'd suggest try not to quote me on your post then :P ,which of the MOP's patch are you exactly talking about? in 5.4.2 damage from Deep Wounds is not supposed to be that high.Blizzard improved MOP a lot in patch 5.4.2 which Warmane is right now on MOP servers,also if ya didn't cry bro then what exactly this is?

Combat rogues on the other hand are completely out of control right now. Please, show me any video of a retail combat rogue killing a warrior in defensive stance with full hp (500k) within seconds, i.e. during the initial stunlock. You won't find any. And expecially not in a fashion that the entire team cries about the rogue, because he is doing it nonstop with barely any downtime.It's like the bladestorm bug, only slightly worse.
    Again i never denied combat rogue's damage as i don't play combat so just try not to quote me. :P

13. May 11, 2015  
    Dunno from where u got that but you're full of ****. They are already aware that bleeds tics more that intended so cut the crap. You played retail huh? i doubt it, u know nothing about how broken warriors were in MoP. If you did, I hope u remember the 5.0 patch when warriors would gain 5 stacks and heroic strike for 300k crits, literally 1 shooting everything. They ****ing raged when blizzard fixed their class.
    My bad, I meant RIP only and did not say so. Overall, druids should still do more dot dmg, even with bloodbath factored in. But it was enough for some druid players to cry during MoP and you know it.

Warriors will always be butthurt about anything in this game if they get rekt in PvP. Be proud of yourself. You faceroll 10keybinds, god mobility, and stupid dmg combined with broken x2 SP and bleed ticking for 60k crits while having permanent 25% dr if sitting in def stance, on top of all cds u got. Gotta love it when a warrior charges in the middle of the bg, pops every CD , bloodbath and proceed to BrokenStorm killing the entire raid.
    Strangely enough, all the other players on my team complained as well. And we had 2 warriors, myself included. And that was only 1 BG out of a couple in which this stuff happened. But maybe they were all warriors in disguise, who knows.

Also, the "god mobility", high dmg, permanent 25% dr, etc are all from retail. If you think that warriors in retail were OP as well you come off as pretty strange still playing MoP and crying about warriors all the time. Molten/Warmane is a self-proclaimed "blizzlike" server, so they will not change or "fix" the inherent class balance from retail. You better learn to live with warriors being very strong in MoP.

Lastly, I'm not a warrior but a player. And I derive no fun from being overpowered. The 2nd wind bug for instance was damn stupid and no fun at all. People started to verbally abuse me for rolling warrior and bug-abuse. But I could not spec away from 2nd wind, because who would have beaten the other warriors using it? Or SR: what's the alternative for me as a player, should I stop using it altogether and create a huge disadvantage for myself? Please tell me.
    When all is said and done, I always enjoyed enhancement shamans and warriors (even in cata) more than other classes and I did not roll them because they are allegedly op or whatever. Maybe you should stop categorizing people according to the class they are playing.
    Edited: May 11, 2015

14. May 11, 2015  
    The only sad thing about warriors right now is that they have critical bugs since 8 months and they aint fixed. On top of them being op.

15. May 11, 2015  
    I love ******s crying about warriors, they don't even know their actual strength nor what actually bugged but they still cry... I guess that's all they can do.

First 1234 Last