1. May 5, 2015  

Did someone tame Magria today?

hi fellow hunters, i post this ti ask u if someone tamed Magria today, something weird happens my npcscan goes off for Magria, but i didnt see Magria, if probably someone that has Magria called his pet, but idk Whittier happened...

Well thank You so much for tour help, all i wanna know si if someone tamed Magria today

Ty and happy hunting

2. May 5, 2015  
    I want it bad too...i reported in Molten era but since i see that exploit here is meh.

It is an awesome pet...cant be CC, Feared, no Slows...is like being in constant Bestial Wrath.

GECATA i going to find one so we can have a fair fight in BG.

3. May 5, 2015  
    Dear children, always mention your realms. Hyjal spirit beast are fixed. If they weren't, game play is not fair. Its not a fair fight in BG as well with this bug.

4. May 6, 2015  
    It´s not fixed and since exploit like this they never care, hope i get the chance to pewpew in BG also.

Hyjal spirit beast are not fixed in NELTHARION.

From the (thks for the dear) Children

5. May 11, 2015  
    They are eandom. But Ankha spawns more than Magria:P

6. May 11, 2015  
    Dear children, always mention your realms. Hyjal spirit beast are fixed. If they weren't, game play is not fair. Its not a fair fight in BG as well with this bug.
    yeah, all the hyjal spirit beasts got fixed in the latest update tho

7. May 11, 2015  
    They are eandom. But Ankha spawns more than Magria:P
    they are fixed now in mop but yet ankha keeps spawning every crash once per day. in cata magria spawns more than ankha.

8. May 11, 2015  
    they are fixed now in mop but yet ankha keeps spawning every crash once per day. in cata magria spawns more than ankha.
    how do u know if u dont play cata? :P last time ankha spawned 3 times while magria only once, once she spawned 26 hrs after last ankha, once it was 32 hrs, magria spawns more than every week on Neltharion xd ankha spawns every from 18-72 hrs but tottaly random.

9. May 11, 2015  
    how do u know if u dont play cata? :P last time ankha spawned 3 times while magria only once, once she spawned 26 hrs after last ankha, once it was 32 hrs, magria spawns more than every week on Neltharion xd ankha spawns every from 18-72 hrs but tottaly random.
    i played cata before mop release, i played cata for good 3 years playing as a hunter. I know everything about cata and believe me it still looks the same like before :)

hehe i HAD all spirit beast in cata before the wipe. It was not that easy. Bantha use to take ages like right now in cata. I seen magria spawning most of the time tho and ankha bit often.

10. May 11, 2015  
    yeah but server wiped. Magria is a pain now. Ankha spawns oftens xd and I know it, cause friend non stop camper had many problems with Magria while Ankha spawned almost 3 times xD

11. May 11, 2015  
    yeah but server wiped. Magria is a pain now. Ankha spawns oftens xd and I know it, cause friend non stop camper had many problems with Magria while Ankha spawned almost 3 times xD
    oh well, i gotta see that xD

12. May 12, 2015  
    i played cata before mop release, i played cata for good 3 years playing as a hunter. I know everything about cata and believe me it still looks the same like before :)

hehe i HAD all spirit beast in cata before the wipe. It was not that easy. Bantha use to take ages like right now in cata. I seen magria spawning most of the time tho and ankha bit often.
    Jesus, its not the same Cata you played. When you finally stop being Me and Myself. You always correct and you the smartest. Yeah right. Cata is different now.

13. May 12, 2015  
    Jesus, its not the same Cata you played. When you finally stop being Me and Myself. You always correct and you the smartest. Yeah right. Cata is different now.
    can you leave me alone, please? I am not talking to you. I dont need your insulting replies.

+ Gonna have to add you to my block list, just saying so u know i wont be replying to u anymore so dont even bother replying to THIS message. I know you actually dont care about me blocking you.
    Edited: May 12, 2015

14. May 12, 2015  
    +1
    #MsgTooShort

15. May 12, 2015  
    Bandito what is your name in game? :P u can priv me if u dont want to say it here

12 Last