1. May 7, 2015  

How to predict enha shaman burst?

How to predict enha shaman burst? Cuz when he pop all at me Im at 30% hp gg

2. May 7, 2015  
    Predictions are curious things - generally they are unpredictable. That's why I find it best when it comes to any burst to just provoke it by yourself. Run into him and pop deterrence as soon as you see he starts his thing (you'll get hit 2-3 times most likely, but it's a trade-off). This works wonders in BGs when people pop all possible stuff on you and you just deterr them and disengage far away. Also don't forget to drop a trap or two when nearby. Shamans can't grip you like DKs or charge like Warrs so you should be pretty safe if you pull this off reasonably well.

This is stupid enough it actually works because nobody expects hunters to run toward them and be at melee range because they choose that. Zero yard range we have is god-sent, and now you can move like rogue around them and confuse the hell out of them. Works against most classes.

3. May 7, 2015  
    Not sure what expansion, but a few general rules are;

Red shaman -> run
    Unleash elements -> run
    Most importantly, stromstrike -> unleash elements -> run/hearthstone (stromstrike increases the crit of the next spell, in most cases lava lash)

4. May 7, 2015  
    Its for MOP. Yeah i can see when he start to burst but its already late :). What about silence maybe then detterence after? And its lame that I cant use feign death with detterence.

5. May 12, 2015  
    have deterrence glyph for the epic lolz when they burst themselves :P

6. May 13, 2015  
    Only thing, if you have Crouching tiger hidden chimera talent, deterrence glyph won't work.

7. May 13, 2015  
    Not sure about what expansion we're talking bout here but their burst is kinda meh without Unleash Elements,which makes their lava lash hurt like **** so i'd avoid em when its buff is on em at least in cata,donno about MOP or Wrath never played enhancement there.

8. May 13, 2015  
    On MoP same as Cata, they do some throw like animation when they use unleashed elements, thats when they start to hurt, so when you see that pop Deter and you are good.

9. May 13, 2015  
    Not sure about what expansion we're talking bout here but their burst is kinda meh without Unleash Elements,which makes their lava lash hurt like **** so i'd avoid em when its buff is on em at least in cata,donno about MOP or Wrath never played enhancement there.
    Lava Lash is not modified by Unleash Fire, only Flame Shock and Fire Nova.

On MoP same as Cata, they do some throw like animation when they use unleashed elements, thats when they start to hurt, so when you see that pop Deter and you are good.
    Then you'd be doing it every 15s....

Real Way:
    Cata: Wolves and the shaman might glow read (PvP on-use trinket)
    MOP: They turn into an elemental thing (Ascendance), and maybe drop a shiny blue totem.