1. May 9, 2015  

Pets in bgs

are pets supposed to be lagging behind when we're mounted in bgs? i see some people with their pets running RIGHT BESIDE them but my pet is always just following behind :l

2. May 9, 2015  
    It depends on the pet's speed! Some pets move slow with 50% movement speed like Ban'Thalos

3. May 9, 2015  
    It depends on the pet's speed! Some pets move slow with 50% movement speed like Ban'Thalos
    so what pets should move fast? cuz all my pets lag behind

4. May 9, 2015  
    Its no the fricken speed. When u mounted pet gets mount speed to follow you. But thanks to new pathfinding I suppose, most computer entities now walk in a weird manner. I'm so pissed off when my BanThalos after jumping from WSG hill, gets stuck in hill or walks all around it. As well if pet dies and you die in BG, you are resurrected and pet as well, but he becomes uncontrollable and undissmisable, he stands in graveyard and you have to wait his despawn. In both cases not even big distance to player helps to dismiss him. That sucks. Pls report bug.

5. May 9, 2015  
    Just click pet follow after you mount, should fix your problem.

6. May 9, 2015  
    Just click pet follow after you mount, should fix your problem.
    nope, it still just follows behind me instead of running right beside me :(

7. May 9, 2015  
    This is how I've always seen it, even on retail. Other people's pets run with them or even in front of them, yet mine would always lag behind. Though I figured it was because I play the game with 700ms.

8. May 9, 2015  
    This is how I've always seen it, even on retail. Other people's pets run with them or even in front of them, yet mine would always lag behind. Though I figured it was because I play the game with 700ms.
    so it depends on your latency?

9. May 10, 2015  
    so it depends on your latency?
    No, it's the pathfinding.

10. May 11, 2015  
    No, it's the pathfinding.
    so i other words, i can't do anything to fix it?

11. May 11, 2015  
    Which expansion?

12. May 12, 2015  
    Yup. That's right!

13. May 19, 2015  
    Yup. That's right!
    It also happens on arena. That one with a bridge. Pet bugs there and dont want to come down lol