1. May 10, 2015  

Replacing gun firing sounds as hunter

i am aware that many sound packs already exist, but i cant seem to find the one i want, i want any of AK models(preferably 47) firing sounds and reloading sounds as well, if any one has any clue or if any one can make one im going to put your picture on my wall as icon :)

2. May 10, 2015  

3. May 10, 2015  
    that has nothing to do with sound tho :P i didnt mean xmoging the gun, i ment firing sound souch as http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/gunsniperaudiopack

4. May 17, 2015  
    still waiting for those ak sounds :P

5. May 19, 2015  

Sound Replacement

Hello. To replace a sound file in world of warcraft, you must create a new folder named "Sound" with a capital S. Place this in the Data folder(you should find Cache and Interface in there too.

Now inside your Sound folder, you want to create another directory named "Item"(don't forget, I must be capitalized).
    Inside the newly create Item, you want to create for the third time, a folder, named "Weapons".

In Weapons, you want to create two things:
    A folder named "Gun"
    and a file named "GunFire01" with the .ogg extension, so "GunFire01.ogg"
    In the gun folder, you want

"GunFire01.ogg"
    "GunFire02.ogg"
    "GunFire03.ogg"
    "GunLoad01.ogg"
    "GunLoad02.ogg"
    "GunLoad03.ogg"

Wow->Data->Sound->Item->Weapons->Gun->[the 6 things I named up there]

After you've did this download your ak47 sound from an internet source(Do a simple google search), and edit it using a sound editing program if necessary(Wavepad,Audacity for example).
    Replace GunFire0X(x being 1-2-3).ogg or GunLoad0X.ogg with that sound.

You probably wont need to create all 6. Find which one modifies the gun you're using and you'll be set(and delete the others so they return to their default sound).

6. May 19, 2015  
    i tried that before i made this post, it didnt work. all i got in game was silence, there was no firing sound at all, and ive done evrything: converted the sound to ogg, named evrything properly etc, the one i used before works but the one i created doesnt, i have no idea why :/