1. May 11, 2015  

Quick question about warlock's UA

well today's morning i was playing arena with my friend and this happen

http://imgur.com/hXoxqp4

The warlock's UA hit for almost 800k, and me and my partner was like WTF just happen xD
    i didnt have a chance to play a warlock yet so i come here and looking for a quick tip from u guys

2. May 11, 2015  
    Unstable Affliction
    1.5% of base mana 40 yd range
    1.5 sec cast
    Requires Warlock (Affliction)
    Requires level 10
    Causes (210% of Spell power) damage over 14 sec. If dispelled, the dispeller suffers [(30% of Spell power) * 8] instant Shadow damage and is silenced for 4 sec. This damage is always a critical strike.

There you go:)

3. May 11, 2015  
    I'm affli myself, tbh i havent seen any UA crit like that. Mostly 80-100k.
    Anyways, theres a rule. Never dispell if UA is up, you do nothing but kill urself in the process due to being Silenced. Maybe if u can dispell ur partner and run behind a pillar I may agree but w/e

4. May 11, 2015  
    yeah i know that but, normally when u dispell UA, u got hit around 150k-300k max . But in this case, i Diffuse Mage the warlock's UA back at him, and when his partner, a restro shamy clean it, it hit him for almost 800k like in the picture. Is that possible or something has happen ?
    Edited: May 11, 2015

5. May 11, 2015  
    yeah i know that but, normally when u dispell UA, u got hit around 150k-300k max . But in this case, i Diffuse Mage the warlock's UA back at him, and when his partner, a restro shamy clean it, it hit him for almost 800k like in the picture. Is that possible or something has happen ?
    Yep, there's a bug with Diffuse Magic and Unstable Affliction. Once, a Monk used Diffuse Magic on my dots while just a millisecond later I used Unbound Will and Unstable Affliction one-shotted me (600k crit).

6. May 11, 2015  
    Yep, there's a bug with Diffuse Magic and Unstable Affliction. Once, a Monk used Diffuse Magic on my dots while just a millisecond later I used Unbound Will and Unstable Affliction one-shotted me (600k crit).
    yup my healer oneshotted himself some times too when he dispelled me while a monk diffused my dots. gg.

7. May 12, 2015  
    Oh ok thank you guys about this, gonna put it on bug tracker :D

8. May 12, 2015  
    difuse magic dots ignore resilience on dispell. thats why