1. May 24, 2015  
    Sooo ur trying to say arcturis has got nothing to do with stag?? People have proof for this theory ! How are you gona prove it wrong?
    If you belive that exist any prove about the stag affects arcturis spawn timer i feel sorry for you.

If you think that if someone make a guide and say bull** is because they have proves you are wrong. Any moron can make guides, staff dont have to aprove them.

2. May 24, 2015  
    If you belive that exist any prove about the stag affects arcturis spawn timer i feel sorry for you.

If you think that if someone make a guide and say bull** is because they have proves you are wrong. Any moron can make guides, staff dont have to aprove them.
    Lmao... How do you explain that everyone who has tested this has gotten Arcturis, or at least seen him??? What proof do you have that it DOESNT WORK 100%, then??? None. Just because you and other lucky people got it without killing the stag yourself doesn't mean some other poor soul wasn't doing all the work for you. You can ask almost everyone with Arcturis how they got it and they will tell you stag... Go ahead, ask them. Get it through your head, man... We aren't the ones feeding lies, you are. We have at least something to show it's the truth, you don't.
    Edited: May 24, 2015

3. May 24, 2015  
    Just because you and other lucky people got it without killing the stag yourself doesn't mean some other poor soul wasn't doing all the work for you.
    So you really believe that Arcturis don't spawn if you don't kill the stag? Thats funny.

Enough for me, feel like playing chess with a pigeon.

4. May 25, 2015  
    So you really believe that Arcturis don't spawn if you don't kill the stag? Thats funny.

Enough for me, feel like playing chess with a pigeon.
    Well, the stag despawns, as all rares do eventually. But someone else could've easily have been killing it, even just low levels. Or someone was purposefully killing stag and didn't get to Arc in time when he spawned, so you got him first. Have you ever tried this theory at all? Seriously... You can't argue for something if you've never even tried the other side of the story... And yes, I have camped without stag because I didn't believe it, until I proved it to myself.

And, to be honest, I feel the same way. If you don't get it by now, I'm not going to even try anymore. It's completely understandable to not 100% believe it, but you could at LEAST consider trying it for yourself before you dismiss it like it's totally impossible.... It works exactly how Magria and Ankha do in retail, except the stag has more of a chance to spawn than Arcturis. It's pretty simple.
    Edited: May 25, 2015

First 12