1. May 14, 2015  
    Here you go again, twisting words to your liking. I didn't state why it was allowed; I clearly stated that Warmane decides what cheating is within your environment, and that you do NOT. And that is why you are wrong in your assessment that multiboxing is cheating within the Warmane environment, as it is not. Your interpretation is not factual; what Warmane states on that account is, given that it is THEIR environment, NOT yours. I know it's hard to envision that things don't always go your way, but that's how things are here. You don't get to decide, they do.

Got it?

You didn't sing that tune earlier on. You called for a ban of multiboxing straight up. Be honest with yourself, man up and stand by your original statement instead of backtracking.
    I know what is your purpose. You are trolling me and you want me to start flaming, so topic will be deleted. There is no other way to explain what are you doing. I explained why is their logic wrong. Therefore you can´t base your argumentation at their logic, sicne it´s their logic we are talking about. Try to understand it this time, I really can´t describe it using different words.

/e I found a different way! Pseudocode!

If (i==1){
    set_[´multiboxing´]_to="allowed";
    }

I told i=/=1. And you are still telling multiboxing is allowed because i=1.

Warsong. Did you catch that word in first post? I didn´t know there is a PvE on Warsong.
    Edited: May 14, 2015

2. May 14, 2015  
    Warsong. Did you catch that word in first post? I didn´t know there is a PvE on Warsong.
    You can't suggest that there should be a different rule set for each realm.

3. May 14, 2015  
    Actually, it is cheating. At first, there is no definition of cheating that says cheating has something to do with exploiting item or spell (it sounds like exploiting bug not cheating) nor packet editing. According to your deffinition, even hacking DB and editing my char in the way I want wouldn´t be considered as cheating. Let me quote the Oxford dictionary: "cheat noun [singular]: something that seems unfair or dishonest, for example a way of doing something with less effort than it usually needs." Since controlling 2+ chars without any multiboxing software would take much more effort than in case when this software is being used, we can call this software cheat and anybody who uses it is a cheater.
    Well I guess donating for gear is cheating too, should it be removed? It's the same barrier between you being able to multibox and donate, the cost of being able to. If you can run multiple clients and choose not to use the software, which DOES NOT exploit anything, then it's your problem.
    And good luck trying to tell the Warmane staff that their rules mean anything but what they say.

I have never seen someone saying "Oh yea, multiboxer! I will kick his *** with my awesome gameplay!
    Every time I see someone multiboxing MY first thought is "I wonder what kind of challenge these will give me".

4. May 14, 2015  
    Well I guess donating for gear is cheating too, should it be removed? It's the same barrier between you being able to multibox and donate, the cost of being able to. If you can run multiple clients and choose not to use the software, which DOES NOT exploit anything, then it's your problem.
    And good luck trying to tell the Warmane staff that their rules mean anything but what they say.

Every time I see someone multiboxing MY first thought is "I wonder what kind of challenge these will give me".
    I can assure you I need insane HW for my work and I am pretty sure I can control the largest party of my own chars on whole Warmane. But as I explained, I will not do that, because all I want is regular PvP. If you want to compare it with donating, you´re welcome. Let´s say one acc will be free like for everyone else and for every another acc they will have to pay 15€/month.

You can't suggest that there should be a different rule set for each realm.
    Actually, why not? I am AT player, so I don´t know how another realms works, but I will assume second Cata realm is more Blizz-like. That means they have to earn levels and equip for each char by Blizz-like way. We can apply the same logic that I explained in 6th paragraph of 1. comment. Once realms are different, they need different rules. Otherwise multiboxing on Warsong looks like exploiting gap in rules for me.

5. May 14, 2015  
    Actually, why not? I am AT player, so I don´t know how another realms works
    U seem to forget the fact that multiboxing was always allowed on AT. Even before the server merge.
    I used to multibox there for 2 years and never had any problems. Like one year ago i even asked on the AT forum and the staff told me that its absolutly legit to multibox there. So AT rules regarding multiboxing didnt change at all since the merge with molten.

6. May 14, 2015  
    Actually, why not? I am AT player, so I don´t know how another realms works
    Not only what Jakkre said, but it's not cool to have a different rule set between realms. That will only serve to confuse other people and have them raise questions "why is X allowed on realm Y but not on realm Z?" and then for them to get banned for that confusion? What you're asking for there is ridiculous.
    will assume second Cata realm is more Blizz-like. That means they have to earn levels and equip for each char by Blizz-like way.
    Like leveling on 7x rates, using instant level up features, or using vote points or coins to obtain gear?
    I can assure you I need insane HW for my work and I am pretty sure I can control the largest party of my own chars on whole Warmane. But as I explained, I will not do that, because all I want is regular PvP. If you want to compare it with donating, you´re welcome. Let´s say one acc will be free like for everyone else and for every another acc they will have to pay 15€/month.
    What of people who just like storing different characters on separate accounts for convenience reasons? Or people who have too many characters for one account? What you're suggesting would punish them as well.

7. May 14, 2015  
    Well, if you say so...I played on AT for 5 years and I have never seen a multiboxer, so...If it was really allowed (I´m definitly not sure about that) it wasn´t as big problem as it is on Warsong.

8. May 14, 2015  
    Not only what Jakkre said, but it's not cool to have a different rule set between realms. That will only serve to confuse other people and have them raise questions "why is X allowed on realm Y but not on realm Z?" and then for them to get banned for that confusion? What you're asking for there is ridiculous.
    There is always way to make things better. I was pretty surprised when Jakkre said that multiboxing was allowed on AT, because it was never problem for me. Well, if it was allowed, it means multiboxers was satisfied and another players wasn´t disgusted by them. Ofc banning multiboxers from one day to second is not an option. There are announcements, warnongs, people saying "Hey dude, there was a change in rules, now you can´t multibox/you can control max 4 chars at once/whatever...". Or you want to tell me that situation is perfectly fine and Warmane staff should do nothing about it? I know 3 people who left this server because of multiboxers. I´m about to leave as well. Do you think we are the only acting like this?

9. May 14, 2015  
    Well, if you say so...I played on AT for 5 years and I have never seen a multiboxer, so...If it was really allowed (I´m definitly not sure about that) it wasn´t as big problem as it is on Warsong.
    But i am sure about it because i was multiboxing there and i met at least 5 other multiboxer. It is very hard to believe that u have never seen a multiboxer in ur 5 years of playing on AT. U must have done nothing else but arena or u were blind...

The reason why multiboxing wasnt that popular on AT is because the server is mainly for arena and multiboxing is enjoyable for world pvp and BGs.
    Right now u can also hardly see a multiboxer on Blackrock. Because of the missing Wpvp and the lack of 40 man BGs its more fun to multibox on ragnaros or deathwing when it comes to wotlk.

P.S.
    I even found some screenshots from the days when i was multiboxing on AT.

3.3.5b was a great patch for moonkins :)

10. May 14, 2015  
    short and simple answer, it's allowed because the staff say it's allowed. either deal with it or go find a server that doesn't allow multiboxing. no once forces you to play here.

11. May 14, 2015  
    Best answer ever. You fully understand what´s going on here, don´t you?

And be sure I will not play here if nothing changes. Just btw.

12. May 14, 2015  
    It does not matter where you go , you will find someone multi-boxing at some point and time. I see only 1 problem with your first post and the definition you posted about cheating, I even copied and pasted the definition so it should be clear enough to understand - Interpretation : the act or result of explaining or interpreting something : the way something is explained or understood. In other wards it does not matter how you explain it others, everyone will see the meaning of cheating different.

13. May 14, 2015  
    So I was trying to play another BG today. Result?

http://www.imagehosting.cz/images/kokotfvf.jpg

THIS is hilarious. Not what I´m asking for, but this.

14. May 14, 2015  
    I can assure you I need insane HW for my work and I am pretty sure I can control the largest party of my own chars on whole Warmane. But as I explained, I will not do that, because all I want is regular PvP.
    Like I said, that's your problem.
    Selective reading...

15. May 14, 2015  
    "Problem"? So if I want regular PvP on server where I am forced to play since there is no longer AT, it´s a "problem"? Actually problem is when minority of players doesn´t want regular PvP and make game unplayable for majority. They have a "problem". And they should be treated like that.

Btw we can tell the same about speedhack for example. It is not enough to travel 310% speed for me. I want 1000%. Everyone can use it too, so there is nothing wrong with it. Someone doesn´t want to use sppedhack? His problem.

First 123 Last