1. May 20, 2015  

Combat Rogue's Damage after last update.

Could you please look, what did you do wrong with scripts or w/e, cuz after last update, combat rogue's damage(killing spree especially) increased like with 100%, with full pvp gear u can oneshot someone in 100% - 0% in 1sec. Not reporting it in BugTracker, cuz i find it pointless, since it broke last update and could be possible to fix easier and it will take quite some time for you to see it, confirm it and then fix it, this is even more gamebreaking than buffstacking.

2. May 20, 2015  
    gamebreaking compared to before when combat rogues did no damage at all and guilds were screening them out?

3. May 20, 2015  
    gamebreaking compared to before when combat rogues did no damage at all and guilds were screening them out?
    Yeah. Rogue's were crap at a time, but then comes along no cd Honor Among Thieves, bugged Shroud and other things (like Combat now). You guys went from being sperglords to supermen. Justifiable, right?

4. May 20, 2015  
    Yeah. Rogue's were crap at a time, but then comes along no cd Honor Among Thieves, bugged Shroud and other things (like Combat now). You guys went from being sperglords to supermen. Justifiable, right?
    honor among thieves is a subtlety talent. the title of the thread says combat rogue, the op says combat rogue, i said combat rogue. stay on topic pls :)

5. May 20, 2015  
    They will fix combat and after next update other class/spec will one shot You...

6. May 20, 2015  
    Lets get this right for you all cry babies.

Killing Spree, 7 assaults with both weapons (50% dmg increased) 3min CD. Should be unpeelable but in Molten you can disarm it, stun it, RoF it, Coil it.

Spoiler: Show

Avarage dmg for MH is 30471, not counting crits.
    Avarage dmg for OH is 24598, not counting crits.

Avarage weapon dmg with 50% dmg increase for MH is = (16,469+23,056)/2 = 19,762x1.5 = 29,643
    Avarage weapon dmg with 50% dmg increase for OH is = (14,410+20,174)/2 = 15,292x1.5 = 25,938

Not enough proves that Killing Spree is not bugged like you all are saying? I can one shot people with only KS? Do your math in PvP wise and come back.

w/o any CDs and mage has Molten Armor up which is 16% reduc.

Oh yea btw, I can one shot ppl.. But I need Deep Insight which is 30% dmg increase, cloak proc, weapon proc, use trinket. And if you jack **** Dimow, would know how long does it to stack up Bandit's Guile as Combat rogue which is bugged btw, doesn't proc from Revealing Strike. I just can't go yolo some asses in one Deep with orb+alter.

7. May 20, 2015  
    Lets get this right for you all cry babies.

Killing Spree, 7 assaults with both weapons (50% dmg increased) 3min CD. Should be unpeelable but in Molten you can disarm it, stun it, RoF it, Coil it.

Avarage dmg for MH is 30471, not counting crits.
    Avarage dmg for OH is 24598, not counting crits.

Avarage weapon dmg with 50% dmg increase for MH is = (16,469+23,056)/2 = 19,762x1.5 = 29,643
    Avarage weapon dmg with 50% dmg increase for OH is = (14,410+20,174)/2 = 15,292x1.5 = 25,938

Not enough proves that Killing Spree is not bugged like you all are saying? I can one shot people with only KS? Do your math in PvP wise and come back.

w/o any CDs and mage has Molten Armor up which is 16% reduc.

Oh yea btw, I can one shot ppl.. But I need Deep Insight which is 30% dmg increase, cloak proc, weapon proc, use trinket. And if you jack **** Dimow, would know how long does it to stack up Bandit's Guile as Combat rogue which is bugged btw, doesn't proc from Revealing Strike. I just can't go yolo some asses in one Deep with orb+alter.
    Deep insight is not even working . Prolly the OP is a warrior? Only warriors complains about other classes in warmane

8. May 21, 2015  

9. May 21, 2015  
    So conclusion is that Warrior as class itself is not bugged.On the other hand BUFF/PROC stack and resiliance holes are,which making certain skills do more damage then intended.Same for Rogue.

10. May 21, 2015  
    This is not the reason cuz they were bugged to be positive bugged now. You think that this is some kind of compesation for that? No it isn't.
    You can just stand and watch how he down you to below 50% hp if you dont have detterence, bubble, ice block... and when you get it its already too late :) But spec is pretty borring btw. I play one too, but assa. Combat is spamming sinister and wait for ks. Most fun is still subtlety.

11. May 21, 2015  
    This is not the reason cuz they were bugged to be positive bugged now. You think that this is some kind of compesation for that? No it isn't.
    You can just stand and watch how he down you to below 50% hp if you dont have detterence, bubble, ice block... and when you get it its already too late :) But spec is pretty borring btw. I play one too, but assa. Combat is spamming sinister and wait for ks. Most fun is still subtlety.
    it would be insane to think that they would do that. however it's great especially for people such as myself who love combat rogues. not too long ago, you either played sub or played another class. i love combat because of the style, the whole "A swashbuckler who uses agility and guile to stand toe-to-toe with enemies.”
    if they do decide to tweak combat rogues, i hope they also put in some beneficial fixes such as t15 set bonuses, glyph of killing spree, etc.

12. May 21, 2015  
    So conclusion is that Warrior as class itself is not bugged.On the other hand BUFF/PROC stack and resiliance holes are,which making certain skills do more damage then intended.Same for Rogue.
    Well, explain me what is doing more damage as not intended as combat rogue w/o buffs from other classes?
    And please, no one asked about warriors here so be kind and leave warrior bull**** out of this thread.

I can't see unusual Rupture crits for +60k, or Garrote winning game for damaging enemy for 50% of his health. (Deep Wounds *cough*cough..)

Not trying to start fight, just pointing things..
    Edited: May 21, 2015

13. May 21, 2015  

14. May 21, 2015  
    Well, explain me what is doing more damage as not intended as combat rogue w/o buffs from other classes?
    And please, no one asked about warriors here so be kind and leave warrior bull**** out of this thread.

I can't see unusual Rupture crits for +60k, or Garrote winning game for damaging enemy for 50% of his health. (Deep Wounds *cough*cough..)

Not trying to start fight, just pointing things..
    Who damages enemy for 50% hp?I don't see your point lol.I just wanted to make a point by the example of warriors.Not every skill or class have to be bugged itself because it deals unusal crits,It mght be more complex bugs,like proc stacking with wrong calculations ofcertain spell/DoT/skill,aswell as resiliance holes that might occur.

People keep preasuring wrong sections on bugtracker when they discover buged skill,without thinking out of the box,when developer tells you formula is correct and tests proved that it's not bugged,why don't you preasure other possible problems instead...
    Edited: May 21, 2015