Thanks
    Edited: May 16, 2015

2. May 16, 2015  
    'Video is private.'

GG, was looking forward to seeing myself :(

3. May 16, 2015  
    its still processing wait a little :D

4. May 16, 2015  
    Eh, was expecting more. That's just random footage from a generic 'they gave up and now I gotta run all these stupid flags' kind of BG.

5. May 16, 2015  
    just wanted some admins mabe to see dis but the idea is that 1 guy is camping 10 and got almost 100 kills soooo if thats ok with the stafff then nice job keeping things interesting

6. May 16, 2015  
    Multiboxing doesn't give any gameplay advantage to the multiboxer. Good group is always > Multiboxer. The fact that you're being bad doesn't mean multiboxing is somehow OP.

7. May 16, 2015  
    we got em low 5 times but everyime we do make himself undead instaheals to full hp
    aways has grip and hes frost geared

8. May 16, 2015  
    Guess what....It isn't against the rules. So get good, work with your team. As long as you have most places on a BG you should win which is a huge advantage when fighting a multiboxer. So get over it.
    Edited: May 16, 2015

9. May 16, 2015  
    multiboxing works only on a bg with flags

10. May 16, 2015  
    Yeah. It's really fun for 1 person, whilst the 10 people on the other team have given up on life.

11. May 16, 2015  
    LOL :)

Its funny that - as a multiboxer - even in fully decked PVP gear I know for a fact that I will always get rekt by any respectable team.

Yet I play BGs all the time anyway, and arena, and I get rekt....Allot.....
    But I never once complain about it.

Then every 4 or 5 BGs I get an opposing team that is just completely incompetent; and I wreck them instead because they are all running around solo. Of course a multiboxer can kill anyone running around solo..........AAAAAAND thats when they come on forum and complain about it.

LMAO :)
    It is literally 99% certain that everytime someone complains about multiboxers on forums - it is because they are one of those players running around solo probably not even knowing what to do in a BG :)

12. May 17, 2015  
    I actually remember before the whole "Moltdown" that there was a troll multiboxer with like...idk 10 chars in Goldshire Inn? As troll shamans. I pvp'd against them with some other people and it was pretty fun. The guy who was multiboxing also had an Alliance char having fun with us. If I fought the multiboxer alone I died. (Obviously, but wanted to see what I could do solo) but when I worked together with a couple of other people we took down the multiboxer multiple times. So really make friends with a person who can multibox and practice with some of your friends against them. It really does help. And it is all in good fun. But the more you whine about it, the worse it looks for you if you can't beat a multibox. I thought about multiboxing at one point. But it was to much work. Of course I would only multibox with like 2-3 characters cause idk how my internet would handle with 10 lol (that and I didn't want to make 10 accounts)

13. May 17, 2015  
    I actually remember before the whole "Moltdown" that there was a troll multiboxer with like...idk 10 chars in Goldshire Inn? As troll shamans. I pvp'd against them with some other people and it was pretty fun. The guy who was multiboxing also had an Alliance char having fun with us. If I fought the multiboxer alone I died. (Obviously, but wanted to see what I could do solo) but when I worked together with a couple of other people we took down the multiboxer multiple times. So really make friends with a person who can multibox and practice with some of your friends against them. It really does help. And it is all in good fun. But the more you whine about it, the worse it looks for you if you can't beat a multibox. I thought about multiboxing at one point. But it was to much work. Of course I would only multibox with like 2-3 characters cause idk how my internet would handle with 10 lol (that and I didn't want to make 10 accounts)
    Surprisingly enough, cataclysm clients and above are very well optimised to being ran multiple times on the same machine. Loaded data is shared between the clients, which makes their ressource stress minimal. You might only make your computer lag (and not your internet) if you let it render all the clients at full resolution, as opposed to either minimizing or making them a smaller resolution. Then again, I render all 4 my clients at full resolution, and I do fine (my computer is from 2010).

14. May 17, 2015  
    Surprisingly enough, cataclysm clients and above are very well optimised to being ran multiple times on the same machine. Loaded data is shared between the clients, which makes their ressource stress minimal. You might only make your computer lag (and not your internet) if you let it render all the clients at full resolution, as opposed to either minimizing or making them a smaller resolution. Then again, I render all 4 my clients at full resolution, and I do fine (my computer is from 2010).
    Well my resolution is usually 800x600 and with NVIDIA GeForce 6150 I only know my pc can handle 3 clients max for most games lol

15. May 18, 2015  
    I would box on alliance, but ain't nobody got time for 15 minute queues.

12 Last