1. May 16, 2015  

About the Drops in Raid Finder

Hi guys! I have a quick question - do all the drops in Raid Finder (ToES) work? I mean, I did like 30 or 40 RF runs with my Warrior so far and I got Shackle of Eversparks and Deepwater greatboots about 10 times but no tank trinket or tank chest or back or the one-handed sword dropped. Is it a RF problem or it is just my luck?

2. May 16, 2015  
    These are both DPS items, have you ever ran a LFR in tank spec? I don't know if it affects the loot, I know from personal experience that when I used my guardian druid for LFR runs I've only received agility based leather items. So far the diversity was great, from set shoulders to tanking trinket / weapon.

3. May 16, 2015  
    to be honest drops on LFR seems way lower than retail at least it feels that way and it's boring why it's boring? because the epic trolls at the queue pop it takes up to 1 hour to get into ONE raid just to get bags and nothing else for me most of the time it's not working as intented on the % imo.

Might be my "luck" but seriously I barely got any item off several runs by now. I'm on the same road like you I can't get the dps trinket for my monk and I'm about to give up I tried to que as tank or dps it's just the same thing over and over bags.. lol

4. May 17, 2015  
    Well Honestly, I never thought that the spec-specific loot would work in Molten, so I went in LFR only as a DPS, as my tank gear is nowhere near ready. Besides, Deepwater greatboots is a tank item, so I decided that the class-specific loot really doesn't work as intended.
    @katarsis - I don't know about you but I think that either something is wrong with % chance of drops as you say, or there is something bugged with my loot luck :D In most of my LFRs I get only bags, and then suddenly I join one and get like 2-3 items

5. May 17, 2015  
    Deepwater greatboots is a tank item, huh? Wouldn't bet on it. Anyway, so far I've got my guardian dudu geared so 60% of his gear is LFR one, plus numerous blood spirits and motes of harmony. So I have nothing to complain about. Yeah queue time is insane, yeah there are a lot of trolls but I still find this way easier than farming JP and buying 489ilvl gear. Maybe in the future it gets smoothed out, some sort of ilvl requirement gets implemented and maybe some sort of restrictions for those who dodge invites.

On the other hand, best option would be farming HP / CP and buying pvp gear (for those classes / specs that can use it well).

6. May 19, 2015  
    Deepwater greatboots is a tank item, huh? Wouldn't bet on it. Anyway, so far I've got my guardian dudu geared so 60% of his gear is LFR one, plus numerous blood spirits and motes of harmony. So I have nothing to complain about. Yeah queue time is insane, yeah there are a lot of trolls but I still find this way easier than farming JP and buying 489ilvl gear. Maybe in the future it gets smoothed out, some sort of ilvl requirement gets implemented and maybe some sort of restrictions for those who dodge invites.

On the other hand, best option would be farming HP / CP and buying pvp gear (for those classes / specs that can use it well).
    The deepwater graetboots I got have parry on them as well asparry socket bonus. Is not parry a tank stat? May be something changed in mop that I am not aware of :D