1. May 20, 2015  
    There is many warriors on the server,these who tell you go toll a warrior,they don't know a thing about what is to be a warrior.

Let me explain you.

The most viable class is Warrior on MoP servers.Waht it does mean?

It means that if you are gonna be warrior and acomplish something in arena You must fight numerous waves of Warrior combos.Like everyone say Warrior is a op damage class,so you will have hard time as warrior to mett other warriors all over again,nonstop.

So if you can't reach 2k with less then 150 wins,don't even bother,there are many warriors ,so you have to be sure you are better then 50% them in order to go over 2k.

If you go further it's gonna be even harder,more organizide,faster,experienced warrior combos will come,which will be frustrating meeting them in 80% of the arena battles.

If you get my point you will understand.

many warriors -> harder to win since no excuses,you play versus the same overpowered class and inteligent human being-> wins will be about the smallest mistakes->which is frustrating aswell.

If you do not have hard time killing the same warrior combos like yours,most likely you are more skilled.

What i mean about skilled?

-You are more organized with your partner then they are. (communication.
    -Your timing in stun and skill priority is better.
    -You do preasure them better they do,so they get in their shells,leting you free preasure even more and probably gettin you a win.
    -and last but not less important,the fast reflexes and prediction of what they gonna do.Try to be 2 steps ahead,so if you do a mistake you can get out of the hole on time.
    ""There is many warriors on the server,these who tell you go toll a warrior,they don't know a thing about what is to be a warrior. ""

I see your posts everywhere telling everyone how good you are at a 5bind class. Warrior vs warrior? Come on, u just gotta keep tracking of Cds and thats it.

2. May 20, 2015  
    It's not often you see a Human Paladin Deathknight Assassin, they're kinda underpopulated on this realm, but I've heard they should be pretty OP

3. May 22, 2015  
    You guys arent answering him.

Most played classes:
    1. Warrior (because of OP damage and sustain)
    2. Warlock ( Massive ST damage)
    3. Hunters ( Blizzard designed OP cc and kiting capabilities)
    Monks may follow, but of that I cannot be sure.

4. May 22, 2015  
    Warrior is top at the moment due to its bugged damage and previous bugs like: Five second unbreakable Spell Reflect or Second Wind as permanent buff.
    Warlocks seems good, especially Destro that can crit 200k with Chaos Bolt or 90k Confra, at some point they can even do more damage than bugged Warriors.

5. May 25, 2015  
    Hmm, what's the deal with geared warlocks having 850k hp and dealing 250k chaos bolts? Just your typical Griev geared lock or is something wrong?
    Warlocks are fine, don't touch them :D Remember warrs are the bad guys :D

6. May 25, 2015  
    Warlocks have bigger health pools because they lack def cds and they cannot land chaos bolts in arenas cause they get locked a lot, only in bgs, and if they are lucky tbh

7. May 25, 2015  

8. May 26, 2015  
    Warlocks have bigger health pools because they lack def cds and they cannot land chaos bolts in arenas cause they get locked a lot, only in bgs, and if they are lucky tbh
    Uhhm, ever heard of 100000000 consecutive fears, you wont interupt one, after that its Chaos Bolt time (200k), maybe a couple Fel Flames (50k each) and a Shadowburn (BAM 200k) and arena is done. Sadly idk why only the lock finisher actually finishes enemies, like the other classes wouldnt enjoy high critting Hammers of Wraths, Executes, KIll Shots and whatever is left. And about the defenses, LOL, you sir, just won the Noble prize for stupidest wow comment 2015, atm, a single lock can survive more then probably 90% of the other damaging classes + they got awesome mobility thanks to teleport and demonic gate.
    Edited: May 26, 2015

9. May 27, 2015  
    Uhhm, ever heard of 100000000 consecutive fears, you wont interupt one, after that its Chaos Bolt time (200k), maybe a couple Fel Flames (50k each) and a Shadowburn (BAM 200k) and arena is done. Sadly idk why only the lock finisher actually finishes enemies, like the other classes wouldnt enjoy high critting Hammers of Wraths, Executes, KIll Shots and whatever is left. And about the defenses, LOL, you sir, just won the Noble prize for stupidest wow comment 2015, atm, a single lock can survive more then probably 90% of the other damaging classes + they got awesome mobility thanks to teleport and demonic gate.
    I play a destro warlock and I laughed like hell after reading this post ... seriously

Facts :

1. Fel Flame does not hit for 50k, they hit 60-70k on dummies (fully geared destro locks), in PvP they would hit as high as 24-27k (a rare crit would be 50k) [Mana cost is 70k - so don't QQ about Spam]
    2. If you are crazy enough to get your HP before 20% without making the lock lose his Embers - you deserve the 90k dmg (crit is 180k - its still not 200k - get your facts right). Its an execute - what did you expect ? Blizzard intended to make it that way - so cry me a river.
    3. Chaos bolts do not crit for 200k unless you have procs (eg. Unerring Vision of Lei Shen). CB damage is nerfed on warmane - Please check cobrak vids, he hits a lot harder than you will ever be hit on warmane) - and even if it did, it has a 2-3sec cast - if you can't LoS or have wasted your interrupt on something else - you deserve the damage (L2P) (PS. I'm given to understand Hunters do more damage with their instants - but I don't hear any QQ about them). You can probably get higher damage with CB - but u need to stack full crit - that would mean the lock dies before he ends the cast.
    4. You can not get 10000000 consecutive fears - heard of DR ?
    5. Demonic gate is bugged as hell - you can get stunned while porting - most of the time, the gate falls below the textures

Most locks play destruction because affliction is quite bugged (haste, snapshotting), the true fun begins when affliction is fixed, then you will QQ about them too.
    Edited: May 27, 2015

10. May 27, 2015  
    I play a destro warlock and I laughed like hell after reading this post ... seriously

Facts :

1. Fel Flame does not hit for 50k, they hit 60-70k on dummies (fully geared destro locks), in PvP they would hit as high as 24-27k (a rare crit would be 50k) [Mana cost is 70k - so don't QQ about Spam]
    2. If you are crazy enough to get your HP before 20% without making the lock lose his Embers - you deserve the 90k dmg (crit is 180k - its still not 200k - get your facts right). Its an execute - what did you expect ? Blizzard intended to make it that way - so cry me a river.
    3. Chaos bolts do not crit for 200k unless you have procs (eg. Unerring Vision of Lei Shen). CB damage is nerfed on warmane - Please check cobrak vids, he hits a lot harder than you will ever be hit on warmane) - and even if it did, it has a 2-3sec cast - if you can't LoS or have wasted your interrupt on something else - you deserve the damage (L2P) (PS. I'm given to understand Hunters do more damage with their instants - but I don't hear any QQ about them). You can probably get higher damage with CB - but u need to stack full crit - that would mean the lock dies before he ends the cast.
    4. You can not get 10000000 consecutive fears - heard of DR ?
    5. Demonic gate is bugged as hell - you can get stunned while porting - most of the time, the gate falls below the textures

Most locks play destruction because affliction is quite bugged (haste, snapshotting), the true fun begins when affliction is fixed, then you will QQ about them too.
    Okay lets go point by point.
    1. Fel flame does hit 50k+ and its all locks spam in arena after a chaos bolt crit
    2. Shadowburn is the only high criting finisher, the only one that ensures a kill when dropped bellow 20%
    3. Chaos bolts do hit 200k+ and you must be stupid to not use it with CDs because its a 80% sure kill after it
    4. 100000000 consecutive fears was meant as a hyperbole (an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally, as “to wait an eternity.”.) which would explain all the CC a lock can put up.
    5. Yes you can, but you wont be in 98/100 uses

Idk what ur ilvl is and honestly idc, but defending something claiming that it isnt true is just stupid, we all play arenas and BGs, and we all know whats going on with which class, if u dont belive in my numbers i can ask a friend of mine, which is also the best lock on horde side for sure, probably best on FW to show you the numbers. So realize that im not QQing because i know how to counter locks and i got no problems with it.

11. May 28, 2015  
    Okay lets go point by point.
    1. Fel flame does hit 50k+ and its all locks spam in arena after a chaos bolt crit
    2. Shadowburn is the only high criting finisher, the only one that ensures a kill when dropped bellow 20%
    3. Chaos bolts do hit 200k+ and you must be stupid to not use it with CDs because its a 80% sure kill after it
    4. 100000000 consecutive fears was meant as a hyperbole (an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally, as “to wait an eternity.”.) which would explain all the CC a lock can put up.
    5. Yes you can, but you wont be in 98/100 uses

Idk what ur ilvl is and honestly idc, but defending something claiming that it isnt true is just stupid, we all play arenas and BGs, and we all know whats going on with which class, if u dont belive in my numbers i can ask a friend of mine, which is also the best lock on horde side for sure, probably best on FW to show you the numbers. So realize that im not QQing because i know how to counter locks and i got no problems with it.
    Post the screenshots, I use critline, my main is a lock.

1. Fel flame does not HIT for 50k+ on players (it crits for 70k or so), a lock has to be dumb to not use fel flame after chaos bolt, but stupid to spam it.
    In an ideal scenario he would CB->FF->Conflag and all 3 would hit/crit about the same time
    2. So you agree that shadowburn doesn't HIT for 200k. "Only finisher that hits hard" - that is the way its intended, don't go below 20%, L2P.
    3. Pop your CDs and you still wont reach 200k+ in arena, the only way you will go 200k+ is with if you are full crit spec, and no warlock goes full crit spec - be real. (also if you have berserking)
    4. You bring up fear and QQ about it, but it's been this way since always, get over it and L2P
    5. No you can't - demonic gateway is bugged as hell, you can use it 30/100 situations (70 situations the portal will fall below textures) and out of those 30 - the portal wont even work 15 times out of those and for the remaining 15 times someone will stun you while u are porting and u will be stuck.

Do not try to take the high ground here, putting it all on the name of a friend - who is the "best lock" - play the class, get the gear - watch the videos and then speak if something is Overpowered / bugged.
    We all play arenas and BGs, but you are exaggerating 35k as 50k and 150k to 200k and Crits as hits. Post the screenshots, lets see these imaginary number
    Edited: May 28, 2015

12. May 28, 2015  
    Post the screenshots, I use critline, my main is a lock.

1. Fel flame does not HIT for 50k+ on players (it crits for 70k or so), a lock has to be dumb to not use fel flame after chaos bolt, but stupid to spam it.
    In an ideal scenario he would CB->FF->Conflag and all 3 would hit/crit about the same time
    2. So you agree that shadowburn doesn't HIT for 200k. "Only finisher that hits hard" - that is the way its intended, don't go below 20%, L2P.
    3. Pop your CDs and you still wont reach 200k+ in arena, the only way you will go 200k+ is with if you are full crit spec, and no warlock goes full crit spec - be real. (also if you have berserking)
    4. You bring up fear and QQ about it, but it's been this way since always, get over it and L2P
    5. No you can't - demonic gateway is bugged as hell, you can use it 30/100 situations (70 situations the portal will fall below textures) and out of those 30 - the portal wont even work 15 times out of those and for the remaining 15 times someone will stun you while u are porting and u will be stuck.

Do not try to take the high ground here, putting it all on the name of a friend - who is the "best lock" - play the class, get the gear - watch the videos and then speak if something is Overpowered / bugged.
    We all play arenas and BGs, but you are exaggerating 35k as 50k and 150k to 200k and Crits as hits. Post the screenshots, lets see these imaginary number
    http://imgur.com/hp1Y7KV

1. Spamming 2-3 fel flames after a 200k CB crit is a logical choice.
    2. I never said that i agree that Shadowburn doesnt crit for 200k, heck, the SS shows you a 240k one (60k+180k overkill).
    3. 212k CB in arena.
    4. I never QQed about fear, all I did is say that you will get a chance to burst after catching the target in a fear without a trinket or dispell.
    5. Each time I personaly faced a lock the demonic gate never failed, so you're wildly exaggerate it, im pretty sure it works in more then 30% of the cases, much more.

The lock I was talking about sadly changed his spec to affli and with it his gear so he wasnt a good choice for the test, but i got a couple ones from average locks at best. I don't want to name anyone because it will just start a debate whether he is or isnt good, but if you ask any of the top PVPers they would confirm that. So, here you have your imaginary numbers, now stop defending your class like a little girl and keep claiming that its not when you got clear proof that it is, thats like warriors keeping claiming 50k+ deep wounds are normal. And just for the record, I never said locks were overpowered, I just said they have maybe the top defensive CDs of all classes on MoP, and you and ur buddy jumped into wrong conclusions and started attacking me. Ohh, and also, I'm 519 ilvl (PVP) on the char that recieved those hits, so you wont cry that i used and undergeared alt. So, the facts are here, enjoy your day, peace out.
    Edited: May 28, 2015

13. May 29, 2015  
    Warlocks are fine, don't touch them :D Remember warrs are the bad guys :D
    warlocks need baf in pve they ar 1 of worst dps clases atm well in pvp they ar good coz of good cc alot hp good hpregen all usles for pve

14. May 29, 2015  
    SP, DK, Enh Shaman are OP and hardest classes in WoW.

Warriors are 1 button class, for noobs/skilless players... with Bugged Dmg OFC!

15. May 29, 2015  
    Idk about destro lock but afflict lock is positively bugged as **** ( not that they dont have negative bugs) , that's why i saw so many destro lock at the start of stormstout server now all i see is affli locks. They are as op as arm warrior here , if u play high rated arena u'll know, flooded with them :c

First 1234 ... Last