1. May 17, 2015  

Question|Marksman spec

So i've heard it's bugged and nobody uses that spec..is it fixed yet? is it safe to use yet? let me know :)

2. May 18, 2015  
    So i've heard it's bugged and nobody uses that spec..is it fixed yet? is it safe to use yet? let me know :)
    would help alot if u tell us wich expansion u play , because in wotlk mm is playable !

3. May 18, 2015  
    would help alot if u tell us wich expansion u play , because in wotlk mm is playable !
    It's in the Neltharion subforum, so I'm gonna take a leap of faith and suggest that he's referring to the Cataclysm expansion.

4. May 19, 2015  
    Hello Tibearius, i dont know if ur talking about PvP or PvE, but something i can say is Marksman is really OP for PvP and probably the best choice, but ofc is the hardest to master it.
    I dont really know about PvE but i think Survival is better.

5. May 19, 2015  
    Retail pve wise, mm should be highest single target dps, however add any aoe in to it and survival should pull ahead.
    Pvp wise, mm is the best spec. Bm is for plebs who dont know how to play.

6. May 19, 2015  
    didnt see we r in the neltharion sub forum xD

7. June 1, 2015  
    Retail pve wise, mm should be highest single target dps, however add any aoe in to it and survival should pull ahead.
    Pvp wise, mm is the best spec. Bm is for plebs who dont know how to play.
    I agree with ya there :D

so confused at the thread...what is supposed to be broken about MM?
    plus I actually read here on the forums that it's Survival that has issues.