1. May 19, 2015  

Thoughts on faction change, need your review :)

I've gathered now enough points for a faction change. I'm Horde right now and I'm thinking of going Alliance. So I want to have ideas concerning PvP & PvE activities there, community, raids & pugs frequency, etc ...
    More detailed infos will be appreciated, thank you :)

2. May 19, 2015  
    I've gathered now enough points for a faction change. I'm Horde right now and I'm thinking of going Alliance. So I want to have ideas concerning PvP & PvE activities there, community, raids & pugs frequency, etc ...
    More detailed infos will be appreciated, thank you :)
    I recently transferred but with no intentions really. All I do is Normal BG's. PvE here just doesn't have a serious feel to it, nothing much does anymore. There seems to be a decent amount of PvE Guilds just like Horde. The old GM of my old guild Supreme / ex Officer of Is a Cookie is in Severance and speaks well about them. They also have ex Milk people on Sargeras who were a part of Is a Cookie from what I understand. They are your best bet if you want to clear heroic content first when damage is normalized and MoP does not have a fun server feel. I've watched a couple Stream's of their raids and they do not abuse Mana Totem with Alter Time or Drums unlike most PvE guilds. The "top" PvE Guilds on Horde do this, I promise you. I was in the guild you are currently in and you seemed like a proficient healer so join them. Until Buff Stacking, mana regen is fixed and other classes/talents are worked out I'll just be farming people in BG's for the lulz.

-James