1. May 22, 2015  

Anyone played Witcher 3 yet?

Cuz what I read and heard its goddamn amazing game. And really its looking fantastic.

2. May 26, 2015  
    i saw conan o´brien - clueless gamer review in youtube from the witcher

3. May 26, 2015  
    Its is amazing,even if you play on lowest settings
    Massive worlds,**** load of quests and places to explore,amazing storyline,even if you havent played previous games,you can still enjou it

4. May 26, 2015  
    Its is amazing,even if you play on lowest settings
    Massive worlds,**** load of quests and places to explore,amazing storyline,even if you havent played previous games,you can still enjou it
    I played only first can't play even 2nd, crappy PC. But every rpg fan should not skip the 1st and 2nd part.

5. May 26, 2015  
    I played only first can't play even 2nd, crappy PC. But every rpg fan should not skip the 1st and 2nd part.
    Im now low settings and it still lag sometime when it rains

6. May 28, 2015  
    I got it as a gift when I bought my video card, gonna download it soon.

7. May 31, 2015  
    Damn i need to download withcher 3 since previous parts were awesome.Gerald FTW

8. June 2, 2015  
    The Witcher 3 is open world, true, but it feels pretty vertical. It's like, the open world is basically a huge landscape.
    Compared to the other best open world RPG, Skyrim, the open world in The Witcher 3 is somewhat flat.
    The story is very basic. At the very base of it, you search for Ciri for a big part of the game, HOWEVER, the side quests and characters yu meet along the way is what makes the game. For example you hear that Ciri has been seen with some guy, and you go to the guy and ask him about her, and so starts that guy's story and it's very awesome, even though the "main" quest is still finding Ciri.
    Yes, that being said, side quests and secondary quests and contracts are some of the best I've even seen in an RPG, ever.

The item progression is decent, but can be better. Once you get your hands on specialized witcher's gear, you're basically set for the rest of the game.

Combat is surprisingly well though but you can easily become too OP because ability pints unlock abilities that are game breaking, basically. Still, it's the best combat in the entire series. Every sign does something different (if you specialize into signs / high stamina regen, you can basically play as a full mage), every potion can help you. It's no longer mindless hacking (unless you're high level and on easy difficulty). And there is no longer like, a group of enemies around you taking turns and dying one after another. A group of enemies really is a group of enemies. If you won't dodge, block, calm with axii, parry and move away, you will die even to basic wolves. No bull****, I died most of the times to drowners because I couldn't be bothered to out on oil and quen, let them surround me, and died.

Graphics wise, the game is very handsome looking. The downgrade is a relative term. If your PC can handle it, then game will look awesome and there's that.

Soundtrack is always good and interesting. There's the no longer the usual boring epic music you hear everywhere. It's more traditional sounding and with very good vocals (thank god, no more orchestral choir. I swear I'm bored of that).

All in all, I can easily rate it 8.8 - 9.3 / 10

9. June 2, 2015  
    If The Witcher 3 has the same "open" world as did The Witcher 2, I'll pass.
    Edited: June 2, 2015

10. June 3, 2015  
    The Witcher 3 has bigger universe than Skyrim. I've been playing the game from almost two weeks and I still haven't completed it, because I am completing side and main quests. only the cutscenes of the entire game are 13 hours, from begining to end.
    I also love seeing all of the characters from Witcher 2 (not all but most) back, some from Witcher 1, too.

If you haven't played any other Witcher games, I recommend you first play The Witcher 2 and then the Witcher 3. Most of all you can import your Witcher 2 profile/saves into The Witcher 3 which will have it's own impact on the game.

11. June 4, 2015  
    Witcher 3 >Skyrim in any way.
    1. Cinematics- well Skyrim dont have it.
    2. Dialogues
    3. Character
    4. Combat
    5. Story
    etc

12. June 4, 2015  
    The Witcher 3 has bigger universe than Skyrim. I've been playing the game from almost two weeks and I still haven't completed it, because I am completing side and main quests. only the cutscenes of the entire game are 13 hours, from begining to end.
    I also love seeing all of the characters from Witcher 2 (not all but most) back, some from Witcher 1, too.

If you haven't played any other Witcher games, I recommend you first play The Witcher 2 and then the Witcher 3. Most of all you can import your Witcher 2 profile/saves into The Witcher 3 which will have it's own impact on the game.
    Everyone should play witcher 1 then the rest. Story is the most important and its too bad to skip it.

13. June 5, 2015  
    I'm probably going to start playing soon. It looks pretty sick. As long as it doesn't have the same **** combat system as Witcher 2, I'll play.

14. June 5, 2015  
    I'm probably going to start playing soon. It looks pretty sick. As long as it doesn't have the same **** combat system as Witcher 2, I'll play.
    Combat is wayyyy wayyyyyyyy easier and better