1. May 23, 2015  

MM Haste vs Mastery

I try to reforge most capped stats to haste and have some balance with mastery to but I've seen some MM had reforged to mastery and some to haste.
    Did some one made some calculating for this 2 and which is better for pvp cuz I'm confused a bit.

2. May 23, 2015  
    Crit is the best by far, then haste/mastery are debatable, if this was retail id definatly go haste as second, but since in warmane theres a bug which haste doesnt reduce the gcd of ur skills, i am currently going mastery as 2nd stat

still im not sure, but i reckon mastery for now til haste starts working as it should

3. May 23, 2015  
    Crit is the best by far, then haste/mastery are debatable, if this was retail id definatly go haste as second, but since in warmane theres a bug which haste doesnt reduce the gcd of ur skills, i am currently going mastery as 2nd stat

still im not sure, but i reckon mastery for now til haste starts working as it should
    actually on retail when u have the legendary gem haste is ur the best choice but ofc we arent on retail
    btw haste dont affect GCD of hunters, it is always 1s.