1. June 3, 2015  
    Bring back soloq and more players will return.
    But there was no Solo Queue on Warsong as Warsong was a Molten realm. So how can they add something back that was never there to begin with?

2. June 3, 2015  
    But there was no Solo Queue on Warsong as Warsong was a Molten realm. So how can they add something back that was never there to begin with?
    There was in AT.

3. June 3, 2015  
    This is neither AT or Molten's realm, it's Warmane. The realm tries to combine unsuccessfully the best from both servers, but we haven't yet seen a single custom AT feature implemented.

Also, prior to the merge there were no plans in opening Warsong, which makes this the old AT realm with the oldest Warsong core keeping its name and 0 AT features.

4. June 4, 2015  
    This is neither AT or Molten's realm, it's Warmane. The realm tries to combine unsuccessfully the best from both servers, but we haven't yet seen a single custom AT feature implemented.

Also, prior to the merge there were no plans in opening Warsong, which makes this the old AT realm with the oldest Warsong core keeping its name and 0 AT features.
    Since you understand this and that Warsong was Molten Realm aka Molten Core not AT's Core. Cause of this you can't add something back to something that wasn't there.

There was in AT.
    And this isn't AT and was not originally AT realm.

5. June 4, 2015  
    Since you understand this and that Warsong was Molten Realm aka Molten Core not AT's Core. Cause of this you can't add something back to something that wasn't there.
    Did you even read what I typed? There is no molten nor AT.
    Also you are quite uninformed, the old core is used in order to share the fixes between the realms and maybe in the future implement cross-realm arenas/bgs, not because AT ones is bad.

And this isn't AT and was not originally AT realm.
    Nope, but neither is it moltens, only the name is kept. Also the staff that is mainly working and taking decisions on the pvp aspect/instant realms are the old AT ones.

And to not go off-topic, I don't understand why some of you are against anything that comes from AT. All the old AT features if implemented will do not harm, but increase the population. After all, the fact that they currently are nonexistent is the reason why so much players left - most of the competitive players were playing casually on Warsong, and competitive on AT. But now since there is no AT, we log casually until its identity is somewhat regained.

6. June 4, 2015  
    Did you even read what I typed? There is no molten nor AT.
    Also you are quite uninformed, the old core is used in order to share the fixes between the realms and maybe in the future implement cross-realm arenas/bgs, not because AT ones is bad.

Nope, but neither is it moltens, only the name is kept. Also the staff that is mainly working and taking decisions on the pvp aspect/instant realms are the old AT ones.

And to not go off-topic, I don't understand why some of you are against anything that comes from AT. All the old AT features if implemented will do not harm, but increase the population. After all, the fact that they currently are nonexistent is the reason why so much players left - most of the competitive players were playing casually on Warsong, and competitive on AT. But now since there is no AT, we log casually until its identity is somewhat regained.
    What you typed first was irrelevant is what I already knew before hand as I had posted that multiple times in various threads. I was stating the fact that Warsong WAS a Molten Realm. Not AT realm. Was used in past tense. I was stating that you can't add something BACK if it wasn't on the realm originally. Can they add it to Warsong? Yes. But to add it back, you can't as it was never there.

The name was kept while also using molten's core hence it is originally Molten's realm. If it was the name of AT's realm and used AT's Core, it would be another story.

I am not against anything that comes from AT to be added to warsong. Don't get me wrong. I am only stating that you can't bring something back that was not there originally. Just like trying to add an apple back that was never on the plate originally.

7. It's funny how you guys argue about something irrelevant. Truth is they need to start adding some of the old AT features on that Warsong realm that made people play it (Not arena spectating that won't do anything on an already empty realm) before the realm is truly dead.

8. It's funny how you guys argue about something irrelevant. Truth is they need to start adding some of the old AT features on that Warsong realm that made people play it (Not arena spectating that won't do anything on an already empty realm) before the realm is truly dead.
    Indeed, you have the point.
    Warsong really needs SoloQ and Xmog vendor (for rating) for sure, otherwise this server will die out.
    AT was more active with 50 online people, than Warsong with 500, because people had some motivation atleast to do arenas.
    Now warsong is a bg / duel server (still no cd reset on duel starts lol), nothing else.

We just want the server to be a PVP server finally, just like blackrock ffs.

9. i would transfer my toons from neltharion but its disabled :(

10. July 6, 2015  
    When I used to play maybe a year or so ago, before this merge with AT, Warsong got ~1k players at peak times. What happened to that? It seems almost dead now.
    some players move to other servers, like bulgarian,polish,russian x1 they provide better quality and scripts servers. after hijack and merge to much donors everywhere. Nothing to do in pve realm or pvp realm arenas dead.

11. July 6, 2015  
    plz open transfer to warsong from neltharion

12. Why

plz open transfer to warsong from neltharion
    Why transfer? just make a new char, you'll get ruthless gear, and cp resets twice a week so u can gear up easily.

First 12